Chapter 3

My Nanny

6 months have finally gone by and Got7 has finished wrapping up their promotions. They were finally able to rest and go see their family. BamBam, JR, JB, Yongjae, Yuguem, and Jackson decided to all go together and bring their parents on a trip. Mark wanted to go alone and just relax for the next 6 months, so he decided to go to stay with his sister in LA.

LAX Airport

Mark finally arrived in LA after a long and tiring flight. He already called his sister and told her that he was coming to stay for six months and she was more than delighted.

Flashback

Mark: “Noona, my company is giving us a break for a while and I miss you guys so I’m going to come a stay for awhile.”

Jessica:”of course you can come and stay. We would love too and I miss you too. I have someone to show you too.”

Mark:”Noona, how many times did I tell you that I don’t want to meet any one.”

Jessica:”It’s not just anyone. Trust me. I think you will like her.”

Mark:”No I don’t want to. I came to relax, not find a girlfriend.”

Jessica:”But……”

Mark:”No buts sis, I got to go now, and make sure someone come pick me up at the airport. Bye”

Jessica: (whisper into the phone after it hung up) “But it is the person you miss the most.”

Back to the present (You)

You were on your way to the airport after Jessica asked you to go pick up her brother from there since he will be coming from Korea and staying with you them for a while. You don’t even know how he looks like; all you knew or remember was his name. You finally reached the airport and his flight has already arrived but you really needed the restroom so you decided to go there first. On your way out of the restroom you bumped into someone and you both fell. His entire luggage fell out of his hand and so did his phone. You both got up and you apologize to him. When he didn’t say anything you looked up and saw him glaring at you.

Mark: You should watch where you’re going! Don’t you know who I am?!?!

You: Excuse me?.... If you also watched where you were going then we wouldn’t have this problem!

Mark: Don’t you know me? I’m Mark from Got7, the hottest kpop group in Korea right now.

You: OMG……… I’m so sorry

You were surprise when he took off his sunglasses and you were speechless. You know the boy band but that is because the factory that you started to work at a few months ago make and sell kpop band merchandise. The women that you work with would always talk about them and one of them in particular was Mark. They always talk about him and how great he is. You on the other hand were sick of hearing about him and even the mention of his name is annoying. You started to feel irritated with his attitude but for some reason you couldn’t get anything out after OMG and I’m sorry. He then walked off and when you looked back you notice that he dropped his phone. You debated if you should go pick it up or just leave it since he was such a jerk, but the kindness won over and you decided to go pick it up and chase after him.

Mark POV

Ugh what a bad start to my break. I seriously hate that type of girl who changes once they hear who I am. I know I’m so perfect but seriously, women these days. I decided to take a cab since I couldn’t find the person who was going to come get me. I told the cab to drop me off at a car rental place so I can rent a car during my stay here. When I got there I decided to rent a BMW since I need something to show off. While waiting I decided to call my sister to see where Jaden is so I can go pick him up, but when I felt my pockets I couldn’t find my phone at all. I finally gave up searching for it and decided to just use the phone they have there. My sister inform me where he was at piano practice and once they gave me my car I got in it and was about to drive off until I saw that girl again. She was with a tall and a pretty buff guy. They got into a white van (the kind that people kidnap with) and when I drove right next to it I saw her with my phone looking through it! They got on the road so I decided to follow them so I can get my phone back.

They stopped in front of a piano academy and she got out of the van. I was about to get out when I saw her carrying a child out of the building and put him in the van. When I saw the child face I notice it was Jaden and it looked like he was crying! By the time I know it the van drove off. I followed the van thinking of ways on how to help him. When they finally came to a stop I notice it was at a merchandise factory. It seem like no one was here and it was all empty when I walked into the factory. I saw a room with lights on and went towards the door. I had no idea what I was going to do but for sure I know were we will get out alive. I decided to just burst in and try to fight them. But when I opened the door she was the only one in there with Jaden and the weirdest part was that Jaden was smiling. When I looked back at her I was mad. I was mad that she took my phone and tried to kidnap Jaden to get to him, so I just said what came to mind.

Who are you!? You stole my phone and now you are kidnapping my nephew!?!?

I'm.... his...... na....nny...

Oh please! Ha don't lie to me. I know I'm famous and handsome but you don't have to kidnap my nephew to get to me!

Ex..cuse me???

Hyung.... she is my Nanny.

Oh......

 

 

Hey guys! Thanks for subscribing and im trying my best to update on a regular baises but i have finals this week and next week so i will be very busy! Please comment and ill try my best to update as fast as possible.