Chapter 6

My Nanny

Hey everyone! Tomorow is my last day of finals!! I should be studying but i decided to update instead because the plot in my mind is getting good so i need to write it. Haha will I hope you like it! Please comment and upvote!

 

 

 

After you left you didn’t want to go home. You wanted to let your anger out and blow off some steam, so you decided to go to the club. You haven’t gone in forever but you remember the feeling of letting loose and have no care in the world for the moment. The last time you went was when your sister snuck you in with a fake ID.

Back at the restaurant

Right after you left Jessica was angry, very angry. However she wasn’t the only one angry with Mark, the whole family was.

Jessica: MARK! Ugh, you stupid, dense, idiot! What did you just do! Don’t you know who she is! That is Eun…..

Junghyun: Yebo! Stop, don’t tell him. She doesn’t want him to know lets at least respect that.

Mark: I don’t understand why you guys are all mad at me! I did you guys a favor for getting rid of her! Who is she, huh? Why won’t you tell me if she is so important!

Jessica: She is the MOST IMPORTANT………….

Junghyun: YEBO! Stop it, forget him lets go home, come on Jaden needs us right now.

Jessica: Fine, but Mark let me tell you something. You will regret this moment and what you did to her. I don’t know what happened to you, but please return the old Mark, the one who said never judge a book by its cover. I hope you come back to your senses. I have to go now or else I don’t know what else I will say.

Jessica left and Mark was left alone. He knows how she feels right now and it is the feeling he hates the most, disappointment. He starts to feel angry, sad, mad, but not at himself. He has become so blind he still hasn’t comprehend that what he did was overboard, so all the feelings that he channeled was felt with a blind heart towards everyone instead of himself. He wanted to forget everything that happened and decide to go to the club and drink till his heart is content.

At the club

You finally were inside the club after 2 hours of waiting in line. As you walked in memories flooded your mind and the familiar loud music with the smell of alcohol greeted you. You made your way to the bar with many guys eyeing you. When you were about to order a guy came and sat next to you.

(Random Guy will be RG for right now)

RG: Give this gorgeous lady the best you guys got. It’s on me.

He then winked at you and you were surprised by his bold move, but yet intrigued so you accept the drink.

While you were receiving your drink, on the other side of the bar was Mark, who was already drunk. Many girls surrounded him trying to get his attention but he ignored. All he thought about was you and what his sister said. No matter how much he drank his thoughts still wouldn’t leave him. He then looked up and saw you on the other side of the bar with a guy and since he was drunk and not thinking right he started to walk towards you.

RG: Here you go.

You: Thanks (took a sip)

RG: Is this your first time here?

You: umm yea it is

RG: Where are your friends? How come you came alone?

You: ummmmm my friends were busy and I wanted a night out by myself to release stress

RG: Wow, such a bold idea to come to the bar without friends. Aren’t you afraid? It’s dangerous to be clubbing alone.

You: What is there to be afraid of?

RG: Will….. There are people here who would surely try to take advantage of you.

You: so…… you’re saying that people like you are the one I should watch out for?

RG: Will……… yes…… and no

You: (chuckling) I was just kidding, but you are right I should be more careful.

He smiled at you and you found him pretty cute. When you were about to ask for his name there was a sudden loud crash in the middle of the bar. You and the guy got up and went to go looked. As you pushed your way through the crowd and reached the front you notice it was Mark. He was on the ground with a broken glass bottle next to him. You turned around and was about to leave when your good consciences got the better of you. You then remembered that he was an idol and if anyone recognizes him there will be big trouble so you decided to help him. You apologize to the crowd first and then they disburse.

You: Yah, Mark get up…

Mark: ugh! You! Who are you really……. (in a drunk tone) why does my family love you so much? How come noona said that you were important………….

He then out.

You: Yah! Mark wake up come on get up

As you tried to lift him up a piece of glass from the broken bottle cut your wrist. You laid him back down on the ground to check your wrist and it was bleeding. Then the guy you meet at the bar came and wrapped his handkerchief around your wrist and helped you up.

RG: Are you okay?

You: Yea I’m fine, but can you help me take him to his car?

RG: Do you know him? I thought you came alone?

You: Yea I know him and I didn’t expect to see him here, haha it was just a coincidence.

RG: Oh, alright then.

He helped you take him to his car and you opened the door to the back seat and he put him there.

You: Thank you very much for helping me.

RG: No problem, but are you sure you are okay? The cut seem pretty bad.

You: Yea I’m fine, and thank you again I have to go now.

You got in the car and drove off after getting his address from his sister. She asked some question but all you told her was you found him drunk and you needed to take him to his house. You would have taken him to your house but you didn’t want him to know where you live and you were pretty sure he wouldn’t want that either.   

You finally reached his apartment and took him to his bedroom; you set him down and took his outer clothing off so he would be comfortable. When you were done and was about to leave he grabbed onto your wrist.

Mark: Baby Boo….. Please don’t leave me (starts to sob slightly) please, I promise I won’t do it again……(starts to sob a little) where are you now……. Don’t you know I miss you?

You froze when you heard that nickname. It has been so long since you heard that nickname and it was because he was the only one to call you that. It was his favorite name for you until he doesn’t even remember your real name.

You: It’s…. going to be okay….. I’m right here….

He kept a tight gripped and wouldn’t let go so you sat on the floor and waited until his gripped loosen, but the next thing you knew your eyes slowly closed and you fell asleep into dream land. 

 

By the way, I'm planning to add that random guy in as a sub-character. Any ideas on who you guys would want it to be? Pleas comment names, because i dont know how to do the poll. If you know how to do the poll please teach me!