Chapter 12

My Nanny

“Because you told me,” that phrase kept on replaying in your mind. He was only kind because he was told to. If you were honest with yourself you felt disappointed and hurt; you wish everything he said and did was actually the truth. But you know that was too much of a wish.

“Ding Dong” the bell rang.

“I’ll get it,” you said really fast trying to get out of the awkward and suffocating atmosphere. You went to the door and were shocked to see who was there.

“Oh…….. Minne, what are you doing here?”

“I came to return this……” she stuttered.

“Oh, my cellphone…..” you said confused.

“Ummm yea after you were suddenly taken away I saw it lying on the ground, I was going to give it to you tomorrow, but your phone keep ringing. It seemed really important because it said Mom……..”

“What?!” You nearly half scream and shout. You took your phone from her and checked. There were 30 missed calls and they were all from your mom or dad. Then Jessica came from the dining room to check on you.

“Yah, ---------ah who is here?” she asked curiously.

“It’s one of my co –worker,” you said hesitantly. If you told Jessica that you disobeyed her orders she would be so mad, but you know the truth will come out soon.

“And…..”

“She came to return my phone……….” You paused for a bit and looked at her but all she did was, giving you the look to continue. “It fell out when Mark carried me……from my workplace,” you whispered that part but it was loud enough for her to hear.

 “YOU DID WHAT?!?!” she shouted. Then Junghyun and Mark and Jaden came in to where you guys were at.

“Didn’t I tell you too just stay put and rest? Why won’t you lesson?” She started to rant on, but then she saw Mark.

“Mark!!!! Why didn’t you stop her,” she turned towards Mark and started her nagging with him.

You know that Mark was already pissed and this will make him explode. You needed to figure something out before Mark explodes.

“Yah, Unnie! Don’t blame Mark…….. it was my fault anyways. I’m sorry I didn’t listen to your orders, but I haven’t gone to work for so long without a reason so I tried calling to explain, but he didn’t pick up so I went over there myself because I felt better and……..” you explain so on to what happen that morning.

You finally finished and then you looked at Jessica to see her expression to see what she was wondering, but it showed no trace of anything.

“I’m sorry,” she finally said. She said sorry to Mark and then gave him a big hug for going after me and clearing things up with my boss; then turned to Minnie and apologizes for her behavior. Lastly she turned towards me.

“I’m sorry I shouted at you,” she said apologetic. “I’m just worry about you and you know I just can’t stand seeing you in pain and…..”

“It’s okay,” you interrupted her. “I understand.”

She then turned towards Minnie and invited her in and took her to the dining room.

“I’m going to make a call first,” you said to Jessica and Minnie before they disappeared into the dining room.

You then dialed your mom number.

“My daughter…….” Your mom said with so much worried in her voice.

“Omma, what wrong?” you said afraid.

“Nothing I just miss my daughter.” She said trying to not make you notice her worried voice.

“Omma, tell me! I know something happened. You only call me when it’s important or for emergency and plus I have many miss call from you and Appa.” You said trying to get it out of her.

“It’s nothing much,” she hesitated. “It’s just I’m relieved your doing fine in America.”

“Okay then,” you said not interrogating her farther because you know she won’t spill, so you changed the subject.

“Omma, guess who I found! I found Jessica unnie!” you said before your mom asked who.

“Omo jincha!?!?” she said happily and relieved. “That’s good…….”

“I know! I can’t wait to come back and tell Unnie!” you said sadly but also happily.

“Oh? When are you planning to come back?” your mom asked you curiously.

“Maybe after 6 month.” You said.

“Ahhh okay then, will I have to go now so I’ll see you soon.”

“Ne, omma! Bye and I Love You!” you said not wanting to end the call.

“Arroso, bye and I love you too.” She said then hung up.

You walked back into an unexpected chattering dining room. Jaden was getting fond of Min and they seem to like her as each of them try to get her attention. Then there was Mark who was just sitting at the table watching all the interaction. You then walked over and joined them.

In Seoul Your Parents Home

“Yebo….. How are we going to warn her?” your mother started to cry. “she sounds like she is having a good time and she also found Jessica.” Your mom started to sob as your father pulled her closer to him.

He then looked over at his newspaper and sigh.

“Breaking News!”

A highly dangerous prisoner has escaped. Please be on the lookout and be careful! More information will be updated please stay tune.

 

 

So who do you think that prisoner is? Should he become a plot to the story?

Sorry for a short update! i promise i'll try to update soon! Thanks for the comments! Please upvote and comment more! I love them!