Chapter 27

My Nanny

I'm so sorry for going MIA! and I'm so sorry for lying about the double updates! If possible please forgive me. *bows head down in shame* I'm truly sorry for not updating, but I have been insanely busy and I have so much family issues that have been happening in the past months! Anyways, i will try to finish this story soon and also try to finish my other stories. Please do check them out.

this first one is called Be My Valentine, starring you and BTS Jin.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/908213/be-my-valentine-you-jin-bts-suga 

this secind one is called Our Melody, starring you and BAP Daehyun

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/820958/our-melody-niel-you-love-highschoollife-bap-daehyun-daehyunxyou

 

/

/

/

/

/

Min POV

I opened my eyes and it was like déjà vu. I was back at the warehouse and chained up.

I closed my eyes hoping everything would disappear when I open them, but instead there stood the man who I could never forgive.

“Well, well, well, look who it is…..” Kai smirked and then whipped me.

“Ahhh, Please stop!” I beg and tried to break free from the chain.

He started to laugh at my state and continue to whip me.

“It hurts………” I screamed and closed my eyes as tears were going down my face hoping to wake up from the dream.

All of a sudden the sound of his laughter and the pain I felt from the whip was gone. I slowly open my eyes and there stood Jinyoung.

He smiled and stared at my eyes telling me everything was going to be okay. Then he hugged me and all I could feel was warmth and comfort.

“The next thing I knew, my eyes flutter back open to reality, but you were still here.” I told Jinyoung my nightmare.

He didn’t say anything, but pulled me into a tighter embrace and kissed my forehead. We stayed like that until TOP and a few of the members came in.

End of POV

 

BamBam POV

I couldn’t believe that Mark saw and talked to Wei Lin. I was so shocked when he told me what happened that I didn’t realize Mark left.

I sat down and let everything sink in. Memories of the past just starts to flood in and I just kept thinking of the unthinkable.

Flashback

We were all trainees and as a boy who didn’t know how to speak Korean I was very lonely. I only knew Thai and English and that was it. However I met another trainee who came from the states, but is originally Chinese. She spoke English and we got along very well. Her name was Wei Lin. A few months after, there was a new trainee who also came from the states, but he is originally Taiwanese. His name was Mark.

Mark and Wei Lin clicked like dumb and dumber. We all became really good friends but Mark and Wei Lin had so much more than that. The way they looked at each other and the way they spoke to each other. I was jealous at what they had but I knew that they were meant to be.

A few years passed with our training and we were getting ready to debut. Wei Lin and Mark was still going strong. Wei Lin was going to debut in a new girl group and the rest of us was going to be in a new boy group that JYP created. However we debuted before them and we understood the dating policy. They still tried however but, it became hard for the both of them.

Mark never had time for Wei Lin anymore and I could tell that they were falling apart. Because of our busy schedule and crazy practices, they were not able to meet each other, let alone talk on the phone for 5 minutes. Wei Lin understand what it is to become an idol and the sacrifices they have to make, but she was not liking the idea of fame anymore.

She started to realize that she can’t make those sacrifices and she can’t be in a public relationship like normal couples. She was really starting to regret her decision of being an idol. Before she could debut, she broke off the contract with the company and left without any heads up.

Mark took it really hard. The fact that she left without telling him and discussing her problems with him really hurt him. The fact that his love was not enough to make her want to stay and fight for their love. He was angry, sad and disappointed, but that didn’t stop him from looking for her. He searched and searched but couldn’t find her until finally she called to meet with him and the rest of us.

Mark wanted to go alone but we still went to support him and to see what she wanted to say. As we reached the meeting place, from afar we can see her, but she wasn’t alone. There she was with another guy holding hands and laughing like there was no problems in the world.

We stood there in shock and all slowly turned to look at Mark; and there he stood with tears streaming down his face in disbelief. Before we knew it he ran towards them and started to punch the guy. It took all of us to separate them and there was Wei Lin holding on to her “boyfriend” and yelling at Mark.

“Did you really think we would last? Wake up Mark, we can never be together. I can’t be with someone who doesn’t have time for me. In fact, all those lonely nights I spent alone made me realize that I deserve so much more then you and that was when I bump into the love of my life.” She said as she stared into her boyfriend’s eyes lovingly and then turn to look at Mark with a venomous stare.  

“Why? Why are you doing this!” I said as a flash of hurt pass my eyes. I looked over at Mark and there he was staring at her with a lifeless face. It was like his soul was taken from him.

“Why? Are you really going to ask that? I just wanted to introduce you all to my new boyfriend and hopefully we can still be friends. Although Mark is nothing to me now I would still like to be friends.” She said shamelessly.

“Friends? Yeah like we would still want to be your friend. We treated you like a sister and you decided to throw that away. Now excuse us, we will be leaving now and I hope we would never have to cross path again.” JB said with anger.

He then went towards the lifeless Mark and guided him back to the car.

End of Flashback

I sat there as all these memories ran by. I looked up and Mark was already gone. I just couldn’t believe it and I didn’t want to believe it, but I know that things can’t change now. I got up and headed to find her.

End of POV

 

Jinyoung POV

I was so happy when she was willing to share her dream with me. I felt like I was a part of her life again and I was really happy. I held her in my arms and she looked up at me with the cutest face ever.

“Are you okay?” She asked.

“Yeah a little bullet cannot kill me.” I said with confidence.

“Yeah, yeah, how is your wound? Aren’t you supposed to be resting too? You got shot? I remember you getting shot at?!?!” She starts to panic.

“Min, shhhhh I’m okay, can’t you see that?!?! I am perfectly fine, so don’t worry okay? It won’t be good for you.” I said as I her hair.

She sigh in relief and hugged me tighter. We stayed like this until TOP barged in and told us what was happening with Baby Boo. Min started to panic and wanted to go see her, but she was still in the emergency room. I calmed her down and told her we will visit her when she goes back to her room and that she needed to rest.

End of POV

 

BamBam POV

I ran out of the room searching for Wei Lin and as I turned the corner I bumped into her. Without saying anything I grabbed her wrist and dragged her into the stairwell.

“Why are you here?” I asked angrily.

“I work as a nurse now.” She said with ignorance.

“Stay away from Mark and the rest of us.” I spat at her as I turn to walk away.

“Did you think I did not know about you liking me?” she said with a smirk.

I stopped walking and turned around with anger and hatred. “Stay away.” I warned again not wanting to deal with her any longer.

End of POV

 

Mark POV

I ran like a madman towards the emergency room and my heart sunk as I saw everyone there with gloomy faces. She was still in there and I feel like I have failed in protecting her. I leaned against the wall trying to hold myself up; praying that everything would be alright.

Two hours have gone by and she was still in there. I was going crazy and I just wanted to run in there to see how her condition is. Finally, after another hour the doctor came out.

“She is very lucky. The wound did reopen and she did lost a lot of blood, but we were able to transfer enough blood and close the wound up again.” The doctor said. We all sigh in relief as they transfer her back to her room.

We all ran towards her room wanting to see her but visiting hours were coming to a close so everyone left beside me and Jessica.

The following day Min was discharged and _________ woke up; she wouldn’t talk to me and ignored me as people came in to visit her.

I sat quietly in the corner while watching her, not wanting to cause a big fuss since I understand why she was doing this. I just had to wait until we were alone.  

Everyone has just left and now it was just me and her.

“Please leave.” ______ said, not giving me a glance at all.

“Let me explain,” I said desperately.

“Please, don’t do this to me anymore,” she said with her voice shaking.

“She was someone who I really use to love. I didn’t know she worked here and I was so shocked. She wanted to talk so I follow her because I didn’t want you to misunderstand. Because of her I became the man you first met; but I met you again, my first love, and you taught me how to love again. So please, don’t push me away. I need you. I will go crazy without you, please stop ignoring me. It hurts.” I said as I slowly approach her and tears starts to fall.

She finally looks up at me and all the pain and misunderstandings in her eyes says it all.

“I’m sorry,” she whispers.

“No, I’m sorry.” I said as I embrace her.

End of POV

 

 

 

Thank you so much for your support and I will truly forever be grateful to all my subscribers and voters! I love you all and do please COMMENT! See you soon! please scroll back up and look at my other stories!