Chapter 17

My Nanny

Suga POV

After Noona called me I left right away to get __________. As I reached the bar she was already knocked out cold and Jessica was nowhere in sight. As I put her on my back a waiter came and gave me a note.

Thank you so much! J You’re the best! As you can tell I already left. Please bring her back to your place and I will try to come over before she wakes up. If she wakes up before I get there she might freak, so please be as calm as possible. Also, make sure you tell Jin to cook her some hangover soup J Thanks, and I owe you guys!

Jessica

“Aish, I wonder what Noona is thinking of. Should I contact Junghyun hyung?” I was seriously starting to get curious, but I promise not to ask any questions, so I will just have to deal with it. I finally got her to my car and drove her back to the BTS apartment.

 

Mark POV

Everyone was out and I was the only one at home, ________ haven’t came back home last night and Noona didn’t come back till early this morning at 3. I was feeling kind of worry, so I started to go through my phone looking for my contacts. As I was about to click the contact I accidently clicked my messages instead and my messages with _________ popped out. As I read our last conversation that was like a few weeks ago before I started to go out with Min, the memories starts to flood in.

From: Mark

To: Ms. Nanny

Yah, nanny! Where are you? We were supposed to meet an hour ago!

To: Mr. arrogant

From:_________

Stop exaggerating; I’m almost there, 5 more minutes.

As I keep scrolling and reading, memories started popping up and I couldn’t help but smile.

Flashback

Mark POV

I was waiting for ________at the Hollywood bowl. My sister got 2 free tickets to Chris Brown and Tyga special stage concert. I wanted to take one of the members to go with me but they all had plans that night to go skating. I even asked them individual but they rather go skating together.

(Back to convo before the concert)

“Why don’t you ask Noona? We asked her to go skating, but she said no. She said she can’t skate and is scared. We even offer to teach her, but she denied.” Jackson pouted cutely.

“No, I will never ask, even if she was the last person on earth!”

“Stop exaggerating, she already agreed.” Jessica butts in.

“But I didn’t agree!” I complained.

“Oh shut it, you can either go with her or not go at all. Remember I gave you those tickets.” Jessica threatened.

“Fine!”

End of convo

As I waited for her I looked at our tickets and the seats were pretty close to the stage. I looked at my watch and notice that there was 15 minutes left till the concert start. I started to get anxious so I texted her since she told me to meet her there.

From: Mark

To: Ms. Nanny

Yah, nanny! Where are you? We were supposed to meet an hour ago!

To: Mr. arrogant

From:_________

Stop exaggerating; I’m almost there, 5 more minutes.

From: Mark

To: Ms. Nanny

Hurry! They are about to start!

“Why isn’t she replying? It’s been a minute!” I said staring at my phone.

“Boo!”

“Ahhh! Yah! What’s wrong with you! Look you made me dropped my phone!”

“Oh, stop being a baby.”

“It cracked!” I sheriked

“Sorry, I will get you a new one.” She said trying not to laugh.

“Whatever, let’s go find our seats,” I said grumpily. Unconsciously however I grabbed her hand and led the way to our seats which was near the stage.

“Yah, you can let go of my hand now.” She said annoyed.

“It’s not like wanted to hold it anyways.”

“Oh whatever…..”

Soon after we found our seats, the concert started. As Chris Brown and Tyga sang their songs I also sang along too. I peeked over at __________ and saw that she was actually saying the lyrics too. I was so shocked I stopped and stared at her for a moment.

As I kept staring at her she all of a sudden turned towards me and our eyes met. She suddenly stopped rapping and looked at me confusedly.

“What’s wrong!?” she yelled since the music was loud.

“I didn’t know that you liked them too?” I yelled back at her.

All she did was laughed and then turned her attention back towards the concert.

How can she just ignore me like that? I fumed. I was about to say something else, but then they started to sing my favorite song, so I turned my attention back to the concert.

During the concert we would look at each other occasionally while singing or rapping the words and then we burst out laughing. I was actually having a great time with her.

After 3 hours of shouting and singing along the concert finally came to an end. I was sad that it ended so quickly, but I was exhausted from screaming.

“I’m hungry, let’s go eat somewhere,”________ said all of a sudden.

“No, let’s go home, I’m tired,” I said wanting to sleep.

“Is Mr. Arrogant already tired? Wow, he is getting old,” she said giggling.

“Yah, I’m not old, but I just don’t want to spend any more time with you. You don’t have to make an excuse to be able to spend time with such a hot guy.” I said smirking.

“Please, don’t get to ahead with yourself. Who would want to hang out with someone so boring and old?”She said provoking me.

“Yah, we are the same age! Stop calling me old! Plus I know that you think I’m hot!” I said trying to make her fluster. But for some reason she doesn’t get fluster anymore. I think I might have to go with a new method.

“Whatever old man, hurry up!” She said laughing even harder.

“Yah, what did I say about calling me an old man?” I said leaning in closer to her face. She suddenly stopped laughing and looked at me shocked.

“Y…a….h, w..h..a..t… are you d..o..i..n..g?” she said stuttering.

“Didn’t I tell you to respect me?” I said smirking leaning in even closer. This new idea seemed to fluster her very much.

“Yah!” she said angrily and pushing me away. “Who would respect a thick headed, self-center bastard like you?!?!” she shrieked.

“Can you lower your voice? We are still in public.” I said getting more annoyed now since some people started staring.

“Hmph!” she huffed and then turned around and walked away.

“Yah, wait!” I said surprised with her action.

I finally caught up to her after a few minutes of getting through the crowd and she was still fuming mad. So I tried to ease the tension.

“So……. Where did you want to go eat?” I said hesitantly. She looked up and glared at me and then turned right back around to ignore me.

All I could do was scoffed at her childish actions, but at the same time it was amusing. We got in the car and I secretly drove off to one of my favorite restaurant.  

End of Flashback

Mark POV

“Hyung, why were smiling like idiot just now? Who were you thinking of?” Youngjae smirked.

“What? Huh?.....” I answered still lost on what he said.

“Anyways, I came to find Noona. Is she here? BamBam asked?

After he asked that I then realized that she hasn’t came back at all last night. I started to panic and without answering his question I quickly found her name on my contact list and called her.

 

At BTS apartment

Your POV

As your eyes slowly flutter open from your hangover. You heard many whispering. Your pounding headache made it impossible for you to comprehend anything , but all you knew was something didn’t feel right.

“Shhh, she is waking up”

“Go call Jessica”

“Get the soup ready”

You slowly got up when you felt a warm hand gently help you to sit up. Your vision starts to become clearer and you see 2 guys standing by the doorway and one near you at the edge of the bed.  You started to feel afraid because you didn’t know who they were. You started t panic as all these thought starts coming to your mind.

“Who are you?” you said nervously.

“Calm down Noona, or else your headache will become worst.” Said the boy with the blond hair.

“Who are you to address me like that!?!?” you said shocked. “Where is this place?” “What right do you have to take me?” “If you don’t tell me why I’m here or how I got here, I’ll call the police.” You said to try to threaten them.

“Suga hyung! Pali, Noona is going crazy here!”

Soon after his shout, a boy with milky white skin walks in.

“Sorry, for the drama early in the morning. I’m pretty sure your head is in pain right now. Jessica asked me last night to get you from the bar. You were pretty drunk last night.” He said so softly and kindly.

“How do you know Jessica?” you asked curiously, not that afraid anymore.

“Junghyung is my uncle and they took care of me a while back so I’m actually pretty close with them.” He said sincerely.

“Who are they then?” you pointed to 5 other boys in the room who were watching you as if you were a rare creature.

“Ah, sorry for no introduction, My name is Min Yoon Gi, but call me Suga and the one with blond hair is Namjoon, from left to right that is Jimin, J-Hope, Jungkook, and Taehyung.”

“Hot soup coming through!” another boy came in with food.

“And that is Kim Seok Jin, but just call him Jin.”

All you could do was nod and soon everyone went to go do their own things while Jin put the food down, Suga showed you the bathroom and then the door ring.

“That must be Jessica.” He said with a smile. “Take all the time you need, you drank quite a bit last night.” He said then left you alone in the bathroom.

As you looked at yourself in the mirror, you saw how much of a mess you looked. “How can a human do this to themselves?” you thought to yourself as you kept staring at your reflection. Then you thought back to your dream before you woke up. You realized that it wasn’t a dream but part of a memory.

Flashback

Your POV

After the concert ended you were hungry, so you wanted to go eat somewhere. You kindly asked Mark, but no he just turned it into a big deal. You got mad at him as he kept on teasing and just walked off to the car. He then got the nerve to call you and asked where you wanted to go eat after he just made a big deal out of it, so you just glared at him. You then got in the car expecting to go home.

You looked out the window and realized that it wasn’t the way back home.

“Where are we going?” you asked irritated.

“It’s a secret.” He said smirking

Oh how much you wanted to wipe that smirk off of his face.

“I want to go home.” You said stubbornly.

“Just sit quietly and wait until we get there.” He said annoyed.

Ugh, how much you hated listening to him, but you didn’t have any choice because he was the driver. Soon after you guys reached a shabby looking restaurant, that looked like could collapse any moment.

“What’s kind of place is this?” you asked getting angry. If he was only taking you here to provoke you and tease you; you were going to make sure he won’t live to see another day.

“Shhh, you talk too much just follow me.” He said with a smile plaster on his face.

You walked in behind Mark and when you looked up, you couldn’t believe your eyes. It was just amazingly gorgeous! The outside maybe shabby, but the inside was just spectacular. It wasn’t fancy and classy spectacular but unique. There was sand everywhere, and there was even a stage. Around the stage was a pool of water and to get there you have to walk across the wooden bored. You were completely mesmerized you didn’t realize your mouth was hanging open.

“Amazing, huh?” Mark said as he pulled you with him towards a table.

“It’s beautiful,” you said still not believing a place like this exist.

“You can close your moth now your drooling.” He said while laughing.

“Oh……” you said and closed your mouth instantly. You guys soon order your food and you didn’t even remember why you were mad at him.

“Not a lot of people don’t know this place because of its outer appearance,” Mark suddenly spoke.

“It’s amazing, why don’t they have a page or something? I’m pretty sure customers would have post it everywhere.” You said confused.

“They don’t want people to come because they heard or seen that the inside is amazing. They want people to come because they want to. As you have seen, the outer appearance is horrible, but the inside is like a paradise.” He said charmingly.

End of Flashback

The first time that night it felt like the old Mark was back. Speaking kindly and open minded; it felt great and nice. You guys chatted as if you guys were long time friends and he even went up to perform a song.

As you thought back to that night the tears starts to fall one by one and all the pain and hurt were coming out again once more.

It hurts when the memories come unwillingly and when you can do nothing, but cry. You were getting tired of crying but that was the only way to release everything. Either that or drink until your unconscious.

After you couldn’t shed anymore you promise yourself that it will be the last time you cry over jerk. You got in the shower and it felt nice. After you finished you realize that you didn’t have any close to change into.

You remember that the bell rang before you enter the shower and hearing Suga said it was Jessica, so you slowly opened the door to see if the cost was clear. The towel was wrapped around your body and you were carrying your clothes arms. You looked left then right and saw that the coast was clear so you quietly ran over to the room you were in earlier to find your phone and called Jessica that you had no clothes, but when you opened the door you saw the most unbelievable sight.

Suga was on top of Jessica on the bed………………………………………………………………………..

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for beig patient my lovely readers! Sorry i haven't been constant. I have testing for the next 2 to 3 weeks so i won't be able to update, but until then enjoy this long chapter :) Please comment! i love hearing and reading them :) Please upvote my story too!!!