Chapter 23

My Nanny

Hospital Emergency Room

No one POV

“Doctor, his blood pressure is dropping and his heart rate is decreasing! He is losing too much blood!”

“Give me the tweezers!”

“But………….”

“NOW! We need to get the bullet out now or he won’t have a chance to survive!”

“Here………………………………..”

“Got the bullet, now we just need to stop his bleeding and close up. Get some blood ready for blood transfusion.”

“Yes mam, his heart rate is going back to normal and his blood pressure is going back to normal too.”

“Good, finish up here, I’m going to go talk to the family about his condition and then check with Doctor Russell and the other patient that came in. It seems that his patient’s condition is worst then his.”

As she walks out of the emergency room to talk to the family of the patient, everyone starts to mob her and ask her questions not leaving any room for her to speak. Finally until a women told all of them to be quiet and let the doctor speak.

“Doctor how is Jinyoung.”

“He is alright. He is very lucky that the bullet didn’t hit his heart. Another few inches and he would have been gone.” She said in relief.

“When will he wake up?” BamBam asked.

“In a few hours, you guys can visit him in his ward.”

As she walked away Min’s doctor came out.

“How is she?” T.O.P. asked nervously.

“Ah, Min is in a coma right now. The traumatic and stress was too much for her to handle and her brain just shut down. Hurting your friends and then being tortured by a psycho path and then seeing 2 of her very close friend shot can be a bit too much.” She explained quickly not wanting to see their reactions.

“When will she wake up?” Jackson questioned.

“There were no direct blows to her brain to cause any long term coma, so she should wake up within 2 to 3 weeks. She can also hear you, so it will be good to talk to her to give her strength to wake up so she knows that she still has many people who cares for her. If she recovers well then hopefully in a week,” She said trying to make it sound like it could have been worst.

“What about her physical injuries?” T.O.P asked the question he dreaded to hear the answer to.

“Well……. For sure she has bruises all over her body including whip marks. She also has 2 broken ribs and severe rope burns on her wrist. Right now her body is very physically and mentally tired. I can tell she is trying to live, but she will still need to be on close watch because she can become unstable anytime.” She finally ended the painful answer.

Mark POV

 It’s been an hour since Min and Jinyoung came out but _______ hasn’t come out yet. I was starting to get more worry as time passed.

The boys left to either Jinyoung or Min’s ward and the only one waiting for ________ was me, Noona, and Suga. Finally after what felt like eternity the doctor came out.  

“Is she okay? Did anything happen? Will she make it?” I blabbered all at once.

“Don’t worry, she will be okay. It just took a while longer because she had two gun wound and it just made it more difficult. We also ran into danger, but were able to fix it quickly so don’t stress too much. You guys can visit her now. She will wake up maybe in a day or two.” He said quickly.

After the update from the doctor I literally ran to the ward and was scolded by the nurses. I walked in and saw her lay there lifelessly and it kind of scared me. The annoying, naïve and bubbly girl was laying there with machines hooked up on her.

I sigh in relief that she was alright though.

“Stupid girl, why did you jump in front of the bullet? How can you carelessly use your life like that? Please wake up soon? I need you? I need my Baby Boo back.” I mumbled while I rest my head into the bed and drift off into dreamland.

End of POV

No one POV

It’s been two days and the only person who has waked up was Jinyoung. As soon as he woke up the first person he asked about was Min.

Upon receiving information about her condition he almost went insane and rushed over to her room immediately. Not caring about the pain in his chest and the noticeable blood stain he ran over to her bed only to see how bad her condition actually was.

“I’m sorry,” he wailed. “I should have protect you better, I should have told you I love you, I should of have made you mine, and I should of have asked about your story.” He said loudly, not caring about the people in the room.

“Please wake up soon.” He mumbled before he was forced leave to go change his bandage.

 Jessica POV

I sigh in relief as everyone came back alive. It was hard to break it to Jaden but I finally was able to tell him that one of his hyung and both of his noonas was in the hospital.

I made my way to ________ room since Jaden wanted to go there first. As we walk in, I watch as Mark breaks down for the first time and finally cried.

“Omma, why is hyung crying? Noona isn’t dead is she?” Jaden question confusingly.

“Ani, she is fine, Mark is just going through a hard time right now, so can you be a good boy and go to Jinyoung room?”

He nodded for an okay sign and took him to Jinyoung’s room which was next door and then came right back.

“Mark what’s wrong?” I asked full with concern.

“Noona, it’s been almost 2 days and she still hasn’t woken up yet.” He said sniffling.

“It’s going to be okay, didn’t the doctor say she will wake up?” I said trying to cheer him up. As I look at him trying to believe that also, I saw the kid he once was. An innocent child of this cruel world, the nice and caring Mark was back and his facade has left.

He seems to finally admit his feeling for her and she was happy he finally did. She just hate that it took a life/death experiences for him to finally realize his true feelings.

I continue to just sit there and watch him look at her lovingly and caringly. Until the door open and came in some of the BTS boys breaking the quiet atmosphere.

No one POV

Everyone made small talks trying to past the time. It was almost 9 and everyone has been there for a few hours already. Everyone got ready to head out to dinner beside Mark.

“You coming?” BamBa asked the latter.

“I’m not hungry, go without me.” Mark replied without glancing at BamBam at all.

“But hyung, you haven’t eaten for 2 days!” He exclaimed at the older male. “Noona would be sad if she knew you starve yourself,” BamBam said trying to get him to eat.

“Fine, but I’m not going to leave her side, so bring me back something.” He said stubbornly.

“Okay, hyung, but you have to eat whatever I bring, okay? No matter how much I bring you have to finish it, okay?”

“Mhmm,” was the only replied he received before he left to go get dinner.

Your POV

You fluttered your eyes open and even before you could fully adjust you heard screaming.

“She is finally awake!” someone yelled.

You slowly turned your head towards the voice and rushing footstep. The next thing you knew you were surrounded by many people you recognized.

“Hey,” you whispered.

“Noona!” They all shouted,

You couldn’t help but feel happy to see them all here, but best of all you were alive to see them all again. You scan through the room trying to look for one particular person, Mark.

Before you could look at him for a bit longer, chatter and questions interrupted your thoughts.

“I’m glad you’re okay!” BamBam beam.

“It’s good to see you smile Noona!” Youngjae replied happily.

“Noona! I miss you!” Yugyeom pouted cuetly.

“Do you remember anything?” JB questioned out of curiosity,

Before you could reply to him you were interrupted.

“You gave us a scare!” Suga said tiring to be angry.

“Never do that again!” Jackson added.

“If you need help just ask us.” RapMon included.

Before you were about to answer all of them you were interrupted once again.

“If you guys asked at once how can she answer all of you guys?” Mark yelled loudly catching everyone’s attention.

“I need to talk to her so if you guys can leave it would be very much appreciated,” he glared at his friends.

“Fine hyung, but I get to talk with her afterward,” the maknae pouted.

“Whatever, now can you guys all leave.” He said showing them the door.

 

 

 

 

Okay, so here is the second update! i hope you like it! i'm starting scholl soon so i will be very bus. i don't know when i will be updating again, so don't expect a quick update, although i never do haha. Sorry if i'm bad at updating, hopefully its not boring and you guys are still reading! PLEASE COMMENT AND UPVOTE so i know if i still have a good amount of reaaders! Anyways enjoy!