Chapter 9

My Nanny

After Mark left the room you told Jessica everything. She started to cry and then you started to cry again and it just became a big mess until the doctors came in and you both started to cool down. Junghyun and Jessica left the room with Jaden who was still asleep. The doctors did some checkups and you were allowed to be discharge. Although you were allow to be discharge the doctor told Jessica and them that you were to rest for a few days and to not do any hard work or you will become weak again and get sick. You guys thank the doctor and left.

Outside the hospital

Jessica: _________ ah, go with Mark first to my house. Junghyun and I need to go get something first.

You: But, unnie why am I going to your house? I can just take a taxi back home I’m okay now. You helped me enough already by paying for the hospital bills, I don’t want to bother anyone else.

Jessica: It’s okay you won’t be bothering anyone……….

Mark: Yea she is. Me (whisper loud enough for you to hear but Jessica heard it also)

Jessica gave Mark a glare and then turns back to you.

Jessica: I already moved your stuff to my house. I’m sorry I didn’t ask for your permission first but your house was broken in to and it is dangerous for you to live by yourself, especially in the worst part of town. I understand that, that is all you can afford right now and I’m not trying to hurt your pride but I’m really worried about you. Plus I and your unnie made a promise together to protect you no matter what.

Flashback

(You were 12 and Jessica and Eunji was 18)

You guys were walking back from the park and it was already dark. You guys decided to cut through a dark neighborhood to get home faster. You guys were about to reach the other end when a group of guys stop you guys.

Random guy: Hey pretty ladies, why don’t you come hang with us.

Eunji: In your dreams!

Random guy2: Will, I guess I will just make this dream come true.

They start to walk towards you guys and then surrounded you guys. There were 6 of them and they were kind of buff. One of them tried to grab Jessica, but because both of your unnies have took taekwondo classes they were able to fight them off. They both were fighting off 2 guys and it seem like they were winning because they both knocked out one guy each. However you never took any classes so 2 of them were able to grab hold of you. You bit him then kicked him, but that enraged him more and he slapped you. You screamed in pain and that was when Jessica and Eunji realized that they left you unprotected. They knocked out the other guy that they were fighting and then Jessica ran towards you while Eunji ran towards the other 2 guys and knocked them cold.

Eunji: Yah, qwenchana?

You: Mmmm, I’m okay.

Jessica: Sorry we couldn’t protect you. You got hurt because we couldn’t protect you well.

You: Ani, it’s okay, as long as I’m still alive and breathing its fine.

Eunji: Jessica is right we should have protected you better. For now on I promise to protect you forever.

Jessica: Me too.

You smiled as they put their pinky finger out to make a promise to you. You felt like the luckiest little girl ever.

End of Flash back

You: Ahh……. I totally forgot about the promise. I can’t believe you still remember.

Jessica: Of course, I will never forget that promise. Will anyways it’s getting late come on we should go, but you can go with Mark to my house first. Junghyun and I need to go run an errand very quick. So…….

Jaden: Omma! Can I go with noona?!?1

Jessica: Sure you can.

Jaden: Yes! I get to go with hyung and noona!

You guys got to the car and you decide to sit next to Jaden in the back since you know he is already irritated. Plus, Jaden wants you to sit with him.

Mark POV

As we were driving I kept on looking at her through the review mirror. For some strange reason I felt a little worried because she was still very pale. We stopped at a red light and I look again but this time our eyes meet and we stared at each other until the driver behind me honk and we came out of our trance. I told myself to snap out of it and that she was still a bad person. I came out of my thoughts when……..

Jaden: Hyung, Noona! Let’s go eat ice cream! I want ice cream!

Mark: Sweetie, maybe next time, it’s getting late and I think your omma wants us home.

Jaden: Please hyung!!! Pretty please…..

You: awww…… Mark, I want ice cream too.

Mark: No, you’re sick.

Jaden/You: Pretty please with a cherry on top? (doing puppy faces)

Darn them for doing puppy faces. I should never have looked back, but I got to admit it was pretty cute. She was actually pretty cute, no I mean he, yeah he.

Mark: Fine, but we are just going to buy it at the supermarket.

Jaden/You: Awwww, why not at Baskin Robin.

Mark: Supermarket or none

Jaden/You: Fine.

It was amusing seeing her act cute for once. We reached the market and went inside. I grabbed a cart and put Jaden in the seat. I was pushing him while she was on the side talking and playing with him. We then went to the ice cream isle.

You: Sweetie, which ice cream would you like?

Jaden: I want to do ice cream sundae.

You: Okay then let’s get French Vanilla and go shopping for its ingredients since we’re here already might as well.

Jaden: Yah!

Mark: No! Why can’t you guys be normal and just get ice cream?

You/Jaden: Because we awesome.

Mark: Ugh, fine but you’re paying.

You: Fine with me.

We decided to come back and get the ice cream so it doesn’t melt. We start to wonder around the store and then her and Jaden starts to put fruits, sprinkles, and other toppings into the cart. I was actually having a pretty good time with these two dorks. She seem so innocent, talking, laughing and playing with Jaden like nothing in the world can stop that smile. I then unconsciously smiled and laugh with them too. It was probably my first real smile since I arrive here. I felt really happy when I heard other people commented,” Wow, such a lovely couple! They look so good together, their child is so adorable,” and so on. I watched how she interacts with him, but then I notice she was getting paler and her eyes looked so tired.

Mark: Yah, _________, qwenchana?

You: I’m fine, why do you ask?

Mark: Nothing you just don’t look to will.

You: You don’t have to worry I’m fine.

Mark: I’m not worry, I just don’t want you fainting and having to take you all the way back to the hospital.

You: Well then, don’t worry because that won’t be happening.

It seem like she was mad because she said it in a cold tone and it bother me for some reason, so then I got a little irritated.

Mark: Good

You: Good

Mark: Fine

You: Fine

Jaden: Hyung, Noona, are we going to get ice cream now?

Mark/You: Yeah

We went to get the ice cream and then went to the cash register to pay. After our little intense talk we stopped talking and smiling. We finished paying and were walking to the car. Jaden fell asleep and then I took a quick look at her and she had her hand on her forehead. I wonder if her head was hurting when she was about to fall I caught her.

Mark: Yah! Are you okay?!?!

You: I’m fine, just a little tired.

Mark: Here, hold on to my arm, we are almost to my car.

She grabbed onto my arm and laid her head on my shoulder. Her action surprised me but it felt nice.

End of POV

You felt lightheaded and you were happy that Mark helped you. You were shock that he did because knowing his personality he would have just left you there. You thought that maybe he actually cares about you.

You: Mark……

Mark: Hmmmm

You: Thank You, and I’m Sorry

Mark: Shhhhh, you don’t have to say sorry and thank you. I should be the one saying sorry. I’m sorry for accusing you when you were trying to help me and thank you for helping me, but I’m not sorry about what I said to you back at the restaurant.

You couldn’t believe what he was saying and realized your hopes were too high because he doesn’t care about you, he only cares for his family and he is only helping you because of Jessica. You felt so stupid for thinking that he might have actually care.

You: oh….. okay

You guys kept silence until you guys reached his car and he helped you into the backseat. He then got Jaden, put him in his car seat and then put the grocery in the car. You then started to drift off to sleep thinking about that boy who uses to make you smile and your heart race.

 

What do you guys think of bipolar Mark? Should I add a fluff soon or should he soon realize her?

 

Hey, readers hopefully this was long enough for you guys, but i'll try my best to update tomorrow too. Please comment so I know how this story is doing. I openly take crticsim so it can help me write better. This is only my second story even though i havn't finish the first one, but im really determine to finsish this one! So please cmment and upvote!