Chapter 16

My Nanny

Flashback

Jinyoung POV

 “Oppa/Hyung! Pali! It’s about to open soon!” Min and Jaden said at the same time excitedly.

The fair was in town this weekend so Min and I decided to take Jaden to the fair since it was his birthday. His parents had work, the boys wanted to practice their “surfing skills,” (in reality they were decorating the house so it can be a surprised) and Noona and Mark went shopping for food to cook all of his favorites.

“Okay, okay I’m coming,” I said with a silly smile.

They were so cute, the twinkle in their eyes and the excitement of seeing everything for the first time.

“Yah, Min how can you still act like a child, it’s just the fair.” I said to her playfully, but with a serious tone to make her fluster. I love it when she gets all shy and embarrass because her chubby cheeks are adorable when it turns red.

When I looked over to see her reaction she just put her head down and her smiled dropped. I started to panic because she usually knows I joke around, but this time there was no response.

“Yah, I was just kidding, I’m sorry if I made you sad, I didn’t mean to…….,” I started to rant out of panic.

“It’s okay Oppa, it’s nothing, let’s hurry Jaden is already waiting at the ride over there,” she said with a smile that didn’t reach her eyes and started to walk towards Jaden.

“Noona! Look at that airplane! It’s flying in the sky! Can you ride it with me?” The excited little boy said while pointing at the ride.

“Of course honey boo, but we have to wait for our turn first,” she said so softly.

“Noona, are you okay? You seem sad?” Jaden points out.

“Ani, why would I be sad,” she said trying her best to give off a big smile.

“But Noona smile is not Noona smile.” He explained adorably. All she did was laugh at his response and reassured him then he turned his attention back to the airplanes.

Finally, it was his turn, but they didn’t allow us to go with him since it doesn’t require an adult, so we just watched him and wave at him occasionally.

“Min ah, what’s wrong, you know you can tell oppa.” I said nicely.

“It’s nothing Oppa,” she said trying to hide it.

“You’re lying Min, and what did I say about lying to me.” I said trying to get her to speak her mind.

She looked at me then back towards the ride. “Let’s go the ride is over, they are taking the kids out.” She said quickly.

I then grabbed her wrist before she can walk away.”Tell me now.” I said sternly and I could feel her stiff up towards my tone. “I’m sorry,” I said, “I’m just worry, I hate it when you have that half-heart smile plaster on your face, and it just doesn’t feel right. Even Jaden notice it.” I said softly and pleading.

“It’s just that this is my first time here,” she said quietly. “My parents never took me or my brother to any of this kind of event. It might just be the fair to you, but this is like a whole other world to me.” She said ashamed.

“Let’s go get Jaden.”

She followed me quietly with her head down as we made our way to go get Jaden at the exist.

“Jaden ah, this is Noona first time to the fair, why don’t we show her the definition of FUN,” I said smirking. I glance towards her and she gave me look of confusion.

“Wah! This is Noona first time! We have to go on that one and that on and that one……” he said excitedly while pointing at all the family rides. I looked up towards her and the smile that disappeared earlier was back on her face.

“Arraso, one at a time,” she said amusingly to the excited boy.

 I didn’t realize I was still holding on to her hand till Jaden snatched her hand out from my grasp.

“Hyung, you can’t just hog my Noona, you are not allow to hold her hand, only I could,” Jaden pouted cutely making the both of us laugh.

The rest of the day went smoothly along with full of laughter as we went on all the family rides and just enjoy the moment. The last ride we saved for last was the Merry-Go-Round. We put Jaden on the middle horse, Min sat on the inside and I sat on the outside. We were all holding hand and just happy. As we were going around we heard many people comment things that made my heart flutter and made Min fluster.

“Honey, look at that family! I’m so envious, I hope one day we would go that far,” a random guy comments.

“Awww, look at that adorable family, I remember those days,” An older woman said to her husband.

“Mommy, I want to have a happy family like that one day,” a little girl said to her mother.

The ride finally ended and it was time to go home. As I grabbed Min hand to hold, to about those comments earlier, Jaden came in between grabbing mine and Min hands. I shot him a look and he return one with a,” I told you she is mine look.” I just laughed at his silliness and we started towards my car.

End of Flashback

No one POV

“Min,” Jinyoung called out desperately after his 2nd bottle of whisky.” Why, why are you doing this to me,” he said about to cry.

“Hyung it’s getting worse,” BamBam says worriedly towards their leader. “He has been here, literally every night now ever since that night.” BamBam sigh.

Flashback

It has been a few days since Min and Jinyoung’s heated conversation in the backyard, and Jinyoung still doesn’t believe Min is doing this because she wants too. He believes there is something so much more to this then a simple “I Like Mark.”

After a few days of thinking about the possibilities Jinyoung went to Min’s house to try to find out more. It was already late, but he needed to know the truth.

“What are you doing here,” Min said clearly surprised.

“We still need to finish our conversation from a few nights ago.” He stated calmly.

“There is nothing else to discuss Jinyoung, please just leave this alone,” Min said pleading.

“Why are you trying to avoid the topic!” Jinyoung stated angrily.

“Jinyoung, please don’t do this, I don’t want to hurt you anymore than I have already done.” Min said trying not to cry.

“I just want the truth Min; please don’t ruin this friendship with all of us because of Mark!” Jinyoung pleaded.

“You want the truth!” Min shouted. “Fine, I will give you the truth! I just wanted to get close to you so I can try to get closer to Mark. Ever since I saw Mark I had my eyes on him, but he clearly doesn’t see my love for him, so I used you and Unnie. All those things that happened between us were just a joke to me. I was bored, I needed an excitement and seeing that you are enchanted by me, I just decided to play with you for now till I get the one I actually want……”

“But………”

“Don’t you get it Jinyoung! I NEVER LIKED YOU! YOU WERE PLAYED BY ME! SO PLEASE JUST HATE ME! DON’T COME BACK HERE!” Min yelled.

“I’m sorry to be a bothersome, I will leave now.” Jinyoung said trying to contain the tears. “No matter how much you hurt me, I will always love you.” He said before he turned around and walked out of the door, not glancing back.

After Min heard the car drive off, she broke down in tears until there were none left.

End of Flashback

“Hyung, what are we going to do with him,” Jackson said with pain.

“We need to watch him closely, once he comes back to his sense, we will make sure he stays that way for the rest of our stay here.” JB said trying to make the other member feel better. “Let’s get him home,” JB sighed.

“Hyung, Jinyoung hyung really love that women didn’t he.” Yugeom, stated sadly.

“You can’t control who you love, falling in love with someone can take a few minutes, but falling out of love with someone can take many years. That is just how life is.” JB said wisely to his brothers.

“It hurts to see him like this, hyung,” Youngjae said trying not to cry.

“All we can do is stick by his side and give him our support,” JB sigh for the umpteenth time. “Come on now, let’s get going.”

 

On the other side of town drinking her heart out was you.

You were drinking with Jessica, as regret settle in.

“Why did I keep on denying my feelings, why did I let him go, how can she do this to me, why would my best friend almost like sister do this? She isn’t like this, something must be wrong.” You thought while you keep on downing the glass of poison.

This has been your 5th time to the bar in a row ever since the announcement of their relationship and you’ve been going with Jessica. You only drink enough to forget, but even then it was still unforgettable. You hate yourself for not admitting it, till he was already taken by someone else. Everything was coming together again, between you and Mark.

Flashback

Your POV

It was Jaden birthday and they put you and Mark on the cooking crew. You wanted Min to help you cook so you guys could have girl time, but Jaden wanted one of his Noona to go so you told Min to go with Jinyoung to take Jaden to the fair knowing it is Min first time.

“Hurry Up! You slow poke!” Mark shouted from the car.

“Coming, ghezz.”

 You quickly ran to his car before he leaves you and you would have to take a taxi to the supermarket. You guys arrived at the supermarket and started to shop for ingredients for his favorite foods.

“Yah, can you go get the meat,” you asked Mark as politely as you could. You were irritated with him from earlier when he kept mumbling non-stop about how boring shopping was and that it was even worse that he will be cooking with you.

While he went to go get the meat you went to find the flour for the rice cake, so you can make dubboki. As you were searching for it, you found it on the top shelf. You had to go on your tippy-toes to barely reach it. As you finally were able to push it closer to the edge and about to grab it someone came behind you and reached for it first. You turned around to scold the person for taking something you were about to grab first, but instead came face to face with Mark.

“Next time, you should let me get the things that are high up instead of getting things that are reachable for your height.” He whispered into your ear. A shiver went down your spine and you started to feel your heart beat rise. You took a few steps back to get out of your guys share bubble because it was so suffocating.

“Th..a..n..k..s,” you stuttered and walked off towards the cash register since flour was the last thing you needed.

End of Flashback

Jessica POV

“Unnie, don’t you know how hard I tried to stop these feelings from growing…… it hurts so much…..”

__________ was crying her heart out as the alcohol take in effect on her. Soon she passed out.

“I can’t believe she is going through so much pain and along with Jinyoung. How can this Min just come into our life and ruin everything for us after what we have done to help her.” I muttered.

I then took out my phone and called a certain someone to come get her……………

“Can you do me a favor? _________, is drunk. Can you to come get her; I have somewhere I need to go right now.”

“Why Noona? Where are you going this late?”

“I just need to go confirm something, now stop asking questions and get you’re a** to the bar.”

“I didn’t agree yet!”

“Oh shut it, and hurry up.”

“Fine, you owe me one.”

“Thank you Suga.”

 

Hey my lovely readers! Do you guys like the concept of the flashbacks or would you guys have liked it better if it was part of the story like it's present and it builds up to the ? Let me know your thoughts Please! Please Upvote and Comment! Thank You for reading! i hope you guys like it! <3