Chapter 2

런던의 봄 Spring in London (Revamp)

Related image

 

Chapter 2


 

Wooyoung stepped out of his flat in Mayfair and breathed in deeply. He took out his iPod and plug in the earphone into his ears, then walked to the subway station. His mood wasn't good. He recently spoke with his father on the phone. Every time he finished talking with his father, his chest feels hard. He had called his parents just to say that he has arrived in London safely. His parents were always worried, always worried when Wooyoung go abroad. Often Wooyoung feel pressured by his parents' concerns that is too much against him. Because of that, he also had constantly reminded himself to understand what his parents feel.

"You know them very well on to why they are worried, Wooyoung," said Tiffany first, when Wooyoung expressed his distress to his sister.

"I know, noona," Wooyoung muttered, then sighed. "I know."

Wooyoung knows very well that all the concerns that stems from an accident that killed his brother, Jang's eldest son, when he was in abroad.

"Mom and Dad are old," she said, staring at Wooyoung who stared blankly out the window. She understands what Wooyoung felt and she also could feel her brother's distress. "Because you're the only boy who could they rely on to keep the family. " At that time Wooyoung was silent, not knowing what to say, and back his attention where he was looking out the window.

The train stopped at the station Hyde Park Corner, Wooyoung jerked back to consciousness. He took a deep breath. Time to leave personal problems
and be professional, he told himself. When he arrived on the set, he saw the production staff is busy, getting ready to start the process of filming. He greeted some familiar staff and went looking for Jinyoung Park. 

"Hyung," he called when he saw the director chatting with one of the camera men.

"Wooyoung boy, good to see you again," he said in a friendly manner and lend a hand. 

"You just arrived yesterday, aren't you? I hope you don't have jet-lag. We only have three days to shoot the music video. Supposedly it's not a big deal, but our schedule will be very solid." Park Jinyoung turned when he heard Wooyoung called him.

"I'm fine, Hyung. You don't have to worry."

"Good." Jin Young nodded. "By the way, your co-worker is here. I think she’s doing her makeup. You can introduce yourself later. She' a Korean but can’t speak Korean and she only speaks English, so don’t chatter with her in Korean. You better get ready. We will be start filming in half an hour.” Park Jinyoung said. Suddenly Wooyoung heard someone called him. He turned to one of the tents and saw Yoon, a celebrity make-up artist who has been known, with a long black-hair girl who he had never seen. She must be his co-worker.

"Hello, noona." said Wooyoung as he approached Yoon. "Something has changed here. Hmm ... Noona you became thinner huh? "

Yoon grimaced, then laughed. "Nonsense. I know my weight. "

"But noona stays beautiful," said Wooyoung and smiled famously. Then, he turned his attention to the other girl, who is sitting still clutching a paper cup with both of her hands. Wooyoung held out his hand and said in English, "And you must be the girl made me fall in love with."

The girl gasped, looked up and stared straight at Wooyoung. And those eyes stare in surprise and nervous at Wooyoung. And... scared?

 

* * *

 

Ji eun looked up and stared at the tall and dark-haired man who stood nearby her without blinking. Jang Wooyoung is exactly as what Yoon describes him earlier. And Ji eun do feel almost faint, although the reason is much more different from the estimates by Yoon.

Before Ji eun could speak, Wooyoung quickly said, "In the music video, I mean. You're going to be the girl who will make me fall in love in this music video."

Ji eun blinked once, as though awakening from a reverie. Slowly she exhales that had been withheld and muttered, "Yes I do."

He smiles. "My name is Wooyoung, Jang Wooyoung, " he said while moving his hand still outstretched, inviting Ji eun to shook it.

Jieun looked down at his hand, then she put the paper cup on the table and stood up from the chair. She bowed slightly before shaking hands with Wooyoung – one of her habits as a Korean-Japanese girl that she couldn’t remove - and mumbled, “Lee Jieun.”

"Ji eun," said Wooyoung, his smile widened, "pleased to meet you."

Just at that moment someone called Wooyoung and said something in Korean. Wooyoung looked back and reply. Then, he looked back at Ji eun

"My make-up stylist needs me," he spoke in English knowing Ji eun could not understand Korean. "He told me to immediately get ready because we will soon start filming. I don't understand why I have to wear makeup if my face will not be highlighted throughout this music video." he shrugged. "But should I complied." After a brief wave to Ji eun, Wooyoung turned around and rushed over to his makeup artist who has been waiting for him.

"He's good, isn't he?" said Yoon when Ji eun sit back to her seat and stare at the mirror.

Ji eun draw a deep breath and forced herself to smile at Yoon's reflection in the mirror. "Yes," she murmured, looking down at her fingers squeezing each other.

Only God who knows how long Jieun sit there and lost in thought. She just woke up from her daydreaming when someone called out. Someone called the assembled models that the filming will be starting. Ji eun looked up and sighed. Time to leave personal problems and be a professional, Jieun thought to herself. It’s her job and she knows she can do it. Do it and complete it. Only three days. She only needs to survive three days. Then, all these will end soon.

 


A/N: The second chapter is up! It's a short update. I promise I will update this coming Wednesday with a little bit longer than that :) Before I forget, thank you for all the subscribers. I'm so surprised to see that I already got 12 subscribers :) So, thank you. All credits go to Ilana Tan :) 

You can check my other story too. Just click the title below, thank you! ^^

YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING

iu_zpsdd09d944.png

Special mentions:

@Timmiu, same here. I can't get enough with milky couple. I just hope one day they can share the stage together once again ^^    

@iuismylife, Thank you for subscribing ^^  

@Hanminse_ I can't get over with these couple :D    

@kim_rama,thank you for subscribing ^^ WooU hwaiting! ^^