Chapter 24

런던의 봄 Spring in London (Revamp)

91b5059a22e9bd833188e07705a741f9_zpsefdc38e1.jpg

Chapter 24


Seoul, South Korea

 

"I didn't know that you can speak Korean, Ji eun."

Ji eun smiled at Tiffany's comments. "Just a little bit," she said modestly.

When Ji eun first arrived at the site of the shooting, she had to admit that her stomach feels queasy because she is very nervous. A million questions flashed in her mind. What does Wooyoung's sister know about Ji eun? What Tiffany would look like? What could Ji eun asks about Wooyoung? 

But when she finally met Tiffany, Ji eun felt her nervousness evaporate a little. Tiffany looked at her with shining eyes in happiness and Ji eun is sure she did not know anything about her past.

Tiffany's face is not similar to Wooyoung, but there are some similarities between the two siblings. For example, their smile, the attitude they were cheerful and friendly on the way they talk.

Tiffany tilted her head slightly. "I heard you've paired with my brother in the music video of Junho two years ago, " she said. "You still remember Wooyoung? He's my brother. "

As usual, whenever the name of Wooyoung mentioned Ji eun's breath directly gasped and jerked as her heart-pounds. This is her chance what is she waiting for. Now a good time to ask about Wooyoung.

Ji eun opened to ask, but before she could speak out, she heard someone calling her name. She turned and immediately recognized Yoon, the makeup artist who worked with her on making the music video in London two years ago.

Yoon jogged up to her, waving a hand. "Hello, hello, hello, " she said with a beaming face. "Nice to see you again. Do you still remember me, don't you? "

" Oh, eonnie, "Ji eun said in Korean. "How are you?"

Yoon smile widened. "Oh My God! Apparently you're learning the Korean language. "

"You two know each other? Good for you, "asked Tiffany while Ji eun and Yoon looked alternately. "Now you'd better get ready. I have to call someone. "

And her chance to ask about Wooyoung was a huge fail. Ji eun stares at Tiffany  who turned around and took the phone from her purse. Then, Ji eun turned toward to Yoon who took her arms with joy. Ah, that's right. She could ask Yoon. Yoon definitely knows about Wooyoung.

"Eonnie," calls Ji eun hesitantly. "By the way, do you know any news about ..."

"Woodong! You know now what time it is? Why are you still not here? Come here right now, or I'll go there and drag you just so you come here. " 

Tiffany sounded grumpy that made Ji eun and Yoon simultaneously turned direction. Without saying anything else and without waiting for an answer from someone who call, Tiffany immediately shut down her phone roughly. Recognizing Ji eun looking at her with astonishment, Tiffany gave her a sweet smile and said, "Your partner for this shoot will come soon. Take it easy. "

Having said that, she was gone.

Ji eun was stunned. Her eyes widened in surprise. Then, slowly she turned to Yoon. "Woo ... dong?"

Yoon nodded. "That's Wooyoung's nickname. He will be your partner in this shooting, " she said, pulling Ji eun into the dressing room, completely unaware.

Ji eun who suddenly turns stiff. "Isn't this fun? Looks like a little reunion for you guys. "

Oh, dear. Ji eun started to panic. What now? She will soon be confronted back with Wooyoung and she did not know what to say to the man.

What now?

 

* * * * *

 

Wooyoung grabbed his head with one hand and grimaced. It really is like a nightmare. His head was throbbing like this since the day-right after he returned from Tokyo-and this morning it feels like the pain is getting worst. First of all he was awakened by a phone call from his mother who ask things that are not important, then his sleep is disrupted again because of a direct phone call from his sister who nagged and immediately hung up the call without giving him a chance to speak.

Wooyoung remembers he has a shooting schedule for a clothing advertisement for his sister this morning. But he prefers if he doesn't remember it. He wonders what happened to him, but he felt not excited and always in somber mood. There is no good in his eyes, nothing pleased him, no one can lift his heavy burden chest.

Sighing heavily, he forced himself out of bed and get ready. His sister had threatened to come and drag him to the shooting. Wooyoung believes that his sister will definitely carry him out of if it is needed. Wooyoung wondered what he would say if his sister sees Wooyoung in a chaotic situation like this.

An hour later Wooyoung arrived at the location shooting. As soon as he entered, his sister immediately approached him with a worried face. "Wooyoung, what happened to you lately? Why do you always look messy and pale like this? " she asked with a furrowed brow.

Wooyoung impose a grim smile and say, "I'm not okay, noona. Let's just get to work. "

"We have to talk later," Tiffany said firmly. "Now we don't have the time again. You should meet your partner first in this shoot. She is there in the makeup room." Tiffany was still staring at Wooyoung with worry, but then she went inside to make sure everything is well prepared.

Wooyoung sighed and exhaled loudly. Reluctantly he turned and walked into the dressing room. He did not know if he could force himself to be friendly or not because his mood is really bad.

In the doorway of the dressing room, his footsteps suddenly stopped. His eyes glued to the woman who was standing in front of the tall mirror and laughing with Yoon.

Ji eun

Wooyoung's brain swirls and he almost did not believe his own eyes. Ji eun is here? Right here? But that is not possible. He asked himself if he's jst dreaming again. But the girl who is standing next to Yoon is none other than Ji eun. No mistake.

When Ji eun realized Wooyoung's presence she turned around. Black eyes looking straight into the eyes of Wooyoung and Wooyoung could see the shock in her eyes. Then, Ji eun open up her lips and she muttered quietly, "Wooyoung."

Wooyoung suddenly had heart pain. The pain of how he misses Ji eun. Pain because Ji eun is finally here standing in front of him and looking at him and calling his name. 

 

A/N:Chapter 24 is here! I love this chapter so much because I could imagine what's gonna happen if it's made as a korean drama. Ohh I wish so. I love you ILANA TAN! hehehe. Anyway, I hope you guys love this update. I am trying to finish this one and start another story. Of course a WOOU story. But I'm still thinking on whether it's gonna be a short story or a long one. I still have a long way to go to finish YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING. I've only finished half of the story, U_U That's why it's on HIATUS. I got no time to write. ANYWAY! Thank you so much for everyone's positive comments on this story. I am so glad I read this story thanks to @rahlicious. She introduced me to ILANA TAN's books. And keep an eye on the characters here. Because I might go ahead and start sequels on the characters on this story ^^