Chapter 15

런던의 봄 Spring in London (Revamp)

tumblr_mvcrgvoclQ1ql46ngo1_r1_500.jpg

Chapter 15


 

The next day when Ji eun got out of the agent's office, she saw Wooyoung sitting, waiting over a large motor sepda silver. Wooyoung grinned, holding her helmet. "This bike is Hyung's motors. He lent it to me today. Come, come up. "

Ji eun looked at Wooyoung and the bike turns. "You must know that this is the first time I'm going to ride a motorcycle, "she said doubtfully.

Wooyoung wearing the helmet himself. "Is it really? You've got a lot of new experience with me, don't you?" asked Wooyoung lightly. "And today we will be looking for a new experience again. Come, come up. You believe me, don't you?"

Ji eun looked at him for a moment, then slowly hee doubts faded as she look into his eyes and she smiled. "Yes, I do."

As Wooyoung promised, Ji eun gets new experiences that day. During a three-year stay in London, that day Ji eun canoeing in Regent 's Park for the first time, she witnessed the turn of the royal guard at Buckingham Palace for the first time, and ride the London Eye for the first time. Then they eat and walk in Leicester Square, an area where a pedestrian area and entertainment center in the West End were various types street artists compete for attention. 

Time does go by quickly when you're having fun. That perceived Ji eun. She realized that spending time together with Wooyoung is the most enjoyable moments for her. With Wooyoung, she found herself often laugh, always experiencing new things that are fun, and can speak freely. With Wooyoung, Ji eun can enjoy
all the things that she cannot enjoy before he came, look at all the things that are not will be felt for a lifetime. And with Wooyoung, she could forget the past and the future, even if only for a moment, and just enjoy the present. Ji
eun always knows that the past will come back to haunt her. And this time she will not be able to dodge it again.

 


* * *

 


Jiyeon's performance was a great success. All the tickets were sold out, all the seats were filled and they had very good audience response. Ji yeon appearance itself is very intriguing. Ji eun sure she will get a lot of good offers after the show.

"I never saw Ji yeon like it. She's really great, isn't she? "Said Taeyeon to Ji eun at the end of the show.

This is the first time Ji eun have seen Taeyeon again after she answered Wooyoung's phone a few days ago. Taeyeon did not bring up the incident, so Ji eun also never asked. Taeyeon still cheerful as usual, and still try to approach Wooyoung when she has an opportunity to reach him.

To celebrate the success of Ji Yeon after the show, Chansung held a surprise party at the restaurant where she worked. And since the party is arranged by Chansung, one of the most famous chefs in England, all the guests that are presented at the party are important people in the world of art and performances.

Chansung and Ji yeon are people who have never felt uneasy being in the middle of a lot of people, as opposed to Ji eun. Ji eun does not like parties. One could even say she hated the party. Of course, as a model, she had to attend various types of parties, whether a private party or a party that is not quite crazy and insanely. But Ji eun never stay longer than half an hour in each party she attended because the first half hour everyone is still being polite and it still has the civilized atmosphere on it. But everything changes after people uprise liquor that never stops being served. And Ji eun always avoids those time.

But tonight she violated her own rules. She had survived in the party for almost two hours, and it was because she doesn't want to disappoint Ji yeon. Ji yeon is the star of this party tonight and she was very excited. Ji eun is not possible to leave a party held to celebrate the success of her best friend. If she did, she would feel like a person who is heartless.

She turned toward Wooyoung standing beside her and talking with one of the party guests. Ji eun did not ask Wooyoung to accompany her, but it looks like Wooyoung realizes Ji eun's anxiety in the midst of many people, because this man never left her side all night. Ji eun draws a deep breath and looked around. Music and the sound of people chatting starts to make her dizzy. She began to feel hard to breathe. It should go from here. Ji yeon and Chansung would understand if Ji eun head home first.

"What is wrong?"

Hearing the sound of Wooyoung, Ji eun turned and forced a smile. "I'm okay. I just ... " Ji eun looked doubtful. She looked around again and looked back at Wooyoung. "Do you think I should go home first?"

Wooyoung cocked his head slightly, still staring Ji eun. Then, he smiled lightly. "Of course. We will say goodbye to Chansung and Ji yeon, and I will take you home. "

 


* * *

 


Jieun's face looked a little pale. Wooyoung knew Ji eun is uncomfortable being in the middle of a crowded party like this and he could feel the tension radiating from herself. He smiled and said, "Of course. We will say goodbye to Chansung and Ji yeon, and I'll take you home. "

Relief was evident on the face of Ji eun.

When they were about to leave, someone called out Wooyoung. Wooyoung turned and saw a tall man dressed in expensive suits walking through the crowd toward him. "Oh, Dong-Min Hyung?" He murmured to himself, was surprised to see one of his friends from Korea here.

Ji eun touched his arm and said, "Let me go look for Chansung and Ji yeon. "

Wooyoung nodded. "All right. I'll wait here. "

After seeing the figure of Ji eun disappeared among the crowd, Wooyoung turned back towards Kim Dong-Min holding a glass of champagne and smiling broadly.

"Hyung, how are you?" Asked Wooyoung when Dong-Min was standing in before him. "This is really a surprise. Since when you hyung been staying in London? "

Actually, Wooyoung and Kim Dong-Min can not be called friends.  Wooyoung only knew him as a close friend of his deceased older brother, Young bae, and one of the people who had to intend to approach his sister, Tiffany.

"Wooyoung, I've heard that you were in London, but I'm not at all did not expect to happen to meet you at this party, " said Dong Min grinning and shaking hands with Wooyoung. From near the face, handsome looks a bit red. "I arrived in London three days ago. Affairs the work. And because tomorrow I have to go back to Seoul, my friend brought me here. Great party, isn't? Famous people and beautiful women. The new name is a party." His eyes were posted all over the room and smile widening.

Wooyoung smiled slightly without commenting. It turned out that Dong-Min is still the same as before. A fan of parties and women. Wooyoung is secretly grateful that Dong-Min didn't manage to attract the attention of Tiffany years ago. Wooyoung doesn't want to imagine his sister to married a man like him. Dong-Min looked back at Wooyoung and his eyes glittered meaningfully.

"By the way, I think it was before I saw you talking to a beautiful woman, " he said. "If not mistaken, the woman is Ji eun Lee, isn't? A famous Japanese model? "

Wooyoung eyes slightly narrowed. There was something in the tone of voice Dong-Min not to his liking. "Yes," he murmured dryly, "... it is her."

Dong-Min took a sipped on his champagne and chuckled. "Well, it turns out that you and your brother had the same taste in women. "

Wooyoung was about to open his mouth to ask what was meant by Dong-Min when someone touched his arm. He turned and stared directly with Taeyeon.

"Wooyoung, sorry, can I talk to you for a moment?" Asked Taeyeon. Then, she turned towards Dong-Min and smiled sweetly. "I hope you don't mind."

Before Wooyoung replied, Dong-Min has been interrupted quickly, "Of course not. Earlier I saw someone I knew in there, so I guess I have to go and talk to him. " He shrugged and smiled a crooked smile to Taeyeon, then looked at Wooyoung. "Okay, Wooyoung, we'll talk later."

 


* * *

 


Where's Jiyeon and Chansung? Ji eun did not see them everywhere. She should head home now and she should tell Chansung or Ji yeon so that both her friends are not gonna get worried when they suddenly realized Ji eun is already not visible in the party. Ji eun exhaled loudly. Well, in retrospect, in an atmosphere like this, chances are Chansung and Ji yeon didn't even think about it. Everyone looks having fun. Everyone, except Ji eun herself.

She massaged her temples for a moment. No, she had to get out of this place now. She will try to call Chansung on her way home. Should she return to Wooyoung's place? She turned and walked back to where she left Wooyoung with a friend earlier. But what Ji eun had seen seconds later made her restless. Wooyoung is still standing there, but now he is no longer talking with his friend. But now the person who is standing in front of him is Taeyeon. Wooyoung is standing facing the back to her, so Ji eun could only see the smiling face Taeyeon to Wooyoung. Then, Wooyoung said something that made Taeyeon laugh.

And it's not a pleasant sight.

"Ji eun, why are you standing here like a confused person?" Asked Chansung who suddenly have already appeared at her side.

Ji eun gasped and turned. "Oh, Chansung. I'm okay. "

Chansung immediately sees the cause of her confusion. He smiled at Ji eun and asked, "You want me to drag Taeyeon away from Wooyoung?"

Ji eun shook her head. "It's okay, Chansung. Thankfully, you're here. "

"What's wrong?"

"I want to go home first. Can you also tell that to Ji yeon? "

"Why?"

Ji eun smiled a little. "You know I don't like parties like this, Chansung. "

Chansung thought for a moment, then said, "Okay. Wait a minute here. I will take you home. "

"No," Ji eun quickly interrupted. "You're the Host here. How can they continue the party without you? Anyway, earlier Wooyoung said he'd take me home." She glanced back at Wooyoung. "But for now it looks like he is busy, I'll go home alone."

Chansung shook his head. "I can come back here after the drop," he says. "Wait here. I will tell Ji yeon and after that, we can come home. "

Ji eun sighed resignedly when Chansung turned away. But she also doesn't want to wait any longer here. Why should she bother Chansung and damage Ji yeon's night? Why did she have to wait for Wooyoung to drive her home? She could go home alone. Sighing, Ji eun turned around and walked towards the room for jackets. (A/N: On the actual story when I translated this chapter, there's a word daycare jacket. I'm not really sure what it means so I just assume it's a room for jackets where they can hang their coats) 

But the place was empty. Where guards? Ji eun stood awhile in table guard while turning to the left and right, looking for the guard spot care which seems to also join the party. After a few minutes of standing there and the guard has not been returned, Ji eun decided to go in and look for her own coat.

While looking for her coat, shadows of Wooyoung and Taeyeon together flashed again in her mind. Ji eun quickly shook her head to get rid of it. They are just a normal conversation. Why should she be upset to see Wooyoung chatting with another woman? Well ... actually, she was not upset just because Wooyoung is chatting with Taeyeon, but the awareness that Taeyeon is trying to seduce Wooyoung and how Taeyeon smiled at Wooyoung makes Ji eun piss off.

She had to get out of here, she thought for the seventh and twelfth time this evening. The night air would clear her head. But when she came out of the storage chamber, she saw a man an Asian face standing in front of the booth. Ji eun froze in place, hope earth swallowed, hoping she could just disappear, hoping she's dreaming at the moment and wake up already. But of course, expectations are not fulfilled.

"Ah, I see you're here," the man said with a smile tilted. "You're Ji eun, aren't you? I still remember you. "

Ji eun's heart-pounding began jerking her chest, she could not breathe, she was voiceless. The panic began through her at full speed. With clenched hands, she forced herself to open to say something, but she failed. She could not make a sound. Only one thing that occurred to her.

Go Away. As Soon As Possible.

"Woah, woah, wait a minute," he said while holding Ji eun's arm when Ji eun tried to walk past him.

Ji eun gasped loudly and jerked her hand as fast as lightning. The man squinted at Ji eun. "Still grumpy as ever," he murmured softly.

Ji eun's eyes widened in surprise. The words and his breath smelled of alcohol made Ji eun's whole body shudder. What does it mean? Did she ever met with-God! Ji eun's body began to tremble as she felt herself sliding back into the past. To that day, three years ago. Days when she felt the fear most of her life. The day that destroys her entire life. The day when she for the first time thought of ending her life.

"If you do not remember me, I can understand," he continued, smile tilting his head. "You certainly know more about Young bae Jang."

Hearing that name gave her goosebumps. 

"You remember him, don't you?" He demanded as he took a step forward. "After you've had fun."

Ji eun took a step back, but she knew her way was blocked and she retreated back to the storage chamber. Her fears are now beginning to spiral out of control. Her eyes stared wildly at the man who stood in front of her.

The man sighed heavily, his eyes never leaving the sight of Ji eun's face. "Do you know Young bae is dead? Ah, of course, you know. because Of now you're turning to his brother. " He took a step backward. Ji eun again, got deeper into the chamber full of jackets and coats. "You know," he continued with a dreamy tone. "If I think about it, I guess Young bae will not mind if you accompany me for a while. "

He held out a hand to touch the cheeks of her and Ji eun automatic brushed his hand away and took a step back again. "No," said Ji eun with the sound of choked up and trembling voice. She looked at the man who is now blocking the way out with panic. "Let me go through."

Ji eun tried to walk past him, but he suddenly gripped Ji eun's shoulder and pushed her into the storage. Ji eun heard a loud scream when she fell down on the floor and then realized that it was her own voice.

"If you can accompany Young bae and his brother, you would also be with me. Mention your price. "

Ji eun heard him speak with a lazy tone that was pulled. Ji eun looked up and saw the man had entered to the narrow chamber and close the exit. Her body began to tremble and horror makes her body paralyzed. She could not do anything nothing but stared at him wide-eyed fear. She had sworn she will never felt fear like this again. She had sworn ...

She had to scream. She had to scream for help. Why would not his voice log out? Before Ji eun had time to think, she began to pull the jackets. Ji eun screamed and tried to escape, but the man's hand directly placed it over and hold it on the floor. Brain and outlook Ji eun turned dark. She continued to scream even though gagged with his hand.

She kept struggling, scratching, and kicking blindly though it looks like it has absolutely no effect. Then, suddenly Ji eun heard a loud noise, then the second hand
clutching her face was separated and the man suddenly fell in beside it. Still filled with horror and did not realize what was going on around her. Ji
eun quickly crawled away and curled up in the corner, trying to fix her clothes were messy with trembling hands great sobbed loudly out of control.

 


* * *

 


When Wooyoung could not find Jieun in the party room, he decided to look into daycare jacket, see if Ji eun was home or not. But no one has seen there. He almost turned away if he hadn't heard a strange noise in the storage chamber. When he went to check out, there is not a single thing in the world that could prepare to watch what was going on. Kim Dong-Min is holding Ji eun on the floor while trying to rip her clothes.

In a flash of blood flowing in the body of Wooyoung as if frozen. Without thinking, he grabbed the collar of Dong-Min, pulled him up with a hard jolt, then punched his face. Once Dong-Min fell on the floor, Wooyoung immediately pulled him up again and pushed him to the rough surface of the wall, pinning his arms strongly at Dong-Min's neck.

At that time, Wooyoung became really crazy, he couldn't think straight. He felt only anger that he have never felt before. Great anger made him want to punch him til he bleeds a lot. He is capable of killing anyone who hurts Ji eun. Dong-Min grabbed Wooyoung's arm, trying to release the arms of Wooyoung from his neck. "... Wooyoung," he moaned in a choked voice.

Just then Chansung broke into the storage chamber and gasped hard to see what is in front of him. "Wooyoung!" He exclaimed in surprise. "What happened? "

Ignoring Chansung, Wooyoung still staring at the face of Dong-Min closely. "I'll kill you," Wooyoung muttered with a very low voice, very cool, and very serious. The silence that followed was very tense while Dong-Min stared wide-eyed and Wooyoung's face was red with shortness of breath.

Chansung hurried over to Wooyoung and tried to stop it. "Wooyoung ... Wooyoung, he could not breathe. "

Wooyoung did not show signs that he heard the voice of Chansung. His eyes were dark and piercing did not switch on the face of Dong Min. "If you dare touch her again ... If you dare try to touch her again, " he said coldly and threaten the same, "believe me, I'll kill you."

Wooyoung would have throttled Kim Dong-Min up out of breath if Chansung did not interrupt. "Wooyoung, you'd better look at the state of Ji eun."

Ji eun managed to resuscitate Wooyoung. Without saying anything else, he releases Dong-Min, staring at the man fell limp to the floor like a pile mushy and coughed. Chansung rushes pulled up and pushed him out of the cubicle. Wooyoung sure Chansung will also immediately throw Kim Dongmin to the street.

After Chansung brings Dong-Min out of his sight. Wooyoung turned and his heart was stabbed when he saw a figure J eun's figure huddled in a corner, trembling, weeping. Wooyoung must refrain Ji eun pulled into his arms. A small part of his brain is still functioning and told him that Ji eun must have been very frightened today and Wooyoung may not add to her fears.

Wooyoung knelt in front of Ji eun, then reached into her face. But Ji eun gasped loudly and attaches herself to the wall. "It's me," Wooyoung whispered.

"Ji eun, it's me. Wooyoung. "

Big eyes stared at him with a real fear, the fear that makes Wooyoung chest ached. Ji eun does not recognize him. Ji eun thinks Wooyoung will hurt him as Kim Dong-Min.

"It's okay," Wooyoung whispered again. His voice was hoarse with various emotion in . "You're safe. I promise. "

Ji eun and his voice are still not clearly still shaky, but wild eyes began to change. She blinked once, twice, then Wooyoung sees consciousness slowly seep into the eye. Ji eun has recognized it.

Wooyoung edged sitting next to Ji eun, then embrace her. Her body's Ji eun was stiff, but Wooyoung still approaching. An instant later Ji eun broke out of cry. He leaned on the shoulders of Wooyoung and sobbed.

Wooyoung has made a mistake tonight. He let Ji eun alone in the midst of many people. He should remain with Ji eun. If he only remains with Ji eun, she was certainly not going to experience the terrible events happened not too long ago. Wooyoung absolutely can not imagine what will happen to himself if Ji eun gets hurt. He would not forgive himself. He was sure he was going crazy.

"Everything will be fine," Wooyoung muttered to Ji eun who is still crying. He tightened the arms and rested his cheeks on the top of Ji eun's head. "He will not hurt you anymore. I promise. "

 

A/N: Chapter 15 is here! As I promise that I will update this week. I'm so excitd to hear what you guys think about this chapter :) It's an emotional chapter from now on, guys.... See you next week for my next update ^^

Special mentions:

@iuismylife, it really is clear that these two love each other ^^

@deandew, I always wish they would make a comeback as couple in a drama. Still hoping that day will come 

@iumylife, but this week's chapter is an ugly one, sorry :/

@wooyoung_jwy, here's an update you've been waiting for hehehhe

@WooUthebest, here's a quite long chapter for you ^^ Thank you :)

@Mandaristone, as I rpomise hre's the chapter I've been telling you about. Also, wait for my next chapter next week. For sure you will cry, hehehe cause I did ^^

@iu0431, and after they meet there's a terrible event coming...