Chapter 25

런던의 봄 Spring in London (Revamp)

Ribbet20Edit_zpsa6ggi0c9.jpg

Chapter 25


 

When Wooyoung see the girl standing in the doorway, Ji eun immediately choked in breath. Her and Wooyoung could only stare motionless. She did not even realize she was calling his name.

Wooyoung still looks like the old days, though her got different hairstyle and his face is pale and tired. Ji eun doesn't know what to say to Wooyoung because she could not read the lines behind his dark eyes that is staring at her.

"Wooyoung," says Yoon cheerful. "Look who's here. Do you remember Ji eun?" Yoon asked.

He smiled faintly and muttered, "Yes, I remember."

"I think we should have a drink together. To remember the past and celebrate our meeting back. Maybe after this photo shoot? What do you think? "Asked Yoon vigorously.

Both Wooyoung and Ji eun did not answer. They just stared at each other. Then, Wooyoung turned to Yoon and said, "Noona, I'm sorry, but can you leave us alone for a while? "

"Oh." Yoon blinked confused. SHe looked at Wooyoung, then switch to Ji eun.

"It's okay, eonni," Ji eun murmured.

Wooyoung raised an eyebrow as he hears Ji eun spoke in Korean. After Yoon came out, the dressing room was filled with silence, too stressful. At least according to Ji eun. For a few seconds-that feels like a few minutes-no voice. Until now Ji eun doesn't know what she would say if she had met with Wooyoung. Her brain is simply could not think.

"So you can speak Korean," said Wooyoung suddenly.

Ji eun gasped and looked up. "Yes, a litle bit."

Silence again.

"So how are you?"

"How are you?"

They both say it together and it feels weird. Ji eun doesn't know why they turned into like this. Since when they are being awkward? Why Wooyoung turned taciturn like this? Is two years already too long? Is everything had been changed?

"I'm fine," said Ji eun, answering Wooyoung's question first.

"And you yourself?"

Wooyoung sighed deeply and looked down for a moment. Then, he looked up to Ji eun and stared at her. "I'm ... I'm glad you're okay," he said briefly, not answering Ji eun's question. "I think we shoud get ready. I also have to get ready. We have to work. "

Ji eun blinked in surprise when Wooyoung turned and walked towards the the door are closed when Yoon came out earlier. Just like that? After two years had passed that's all he had to say?!

Wooyoung opened the door with a rapid movement, surprisingly two people are standing behind the door. Yoon and Tiffany jumped back and look somewhere that it become awkward. Obviously they had caught for eavesdropping.

Wooyoung really would go without saying anything. No, Ji eun could not let it. If not now, there will be no other chance. And before Ji eun could think further, she immediately exclaimed, "Is that all you had to say to me? " She could not let Wooyoung go away. She doesn't know why Wooyoung is behaving like this, but she would not let it go. "Only that?"

For a moment Wooyoung was still standing in the doorway, his back turned to Ji eun, facing Tiffany and Yoon are still standing in place, although they both did not dare to look at Wooyoung's face. Then, with one motion Wooyoung closed the door and turned to Ji eun.

"Of course not," said Wooyoung. He walked away from the door and walked to Ji eun. "Too many to tell you that I don't know where to start. "

"I can wait while you think," said Ji eun.

Wooyoung ruffled hair with hands and hips, down briefly to control himself. "I've been waiting for you. You said you need time, " Wooyoung said in a low voice. "I think I've made the right decision. No, I'm sure I've made the righy decision to let go. You do need time to think. And I think when the time comes, if you can not come to me, I'll go look for you. But now I wonder if I've waited too long. I shouldn't have waited two years to look for you, right? "

Ji eun did not say anything. She doesn't understand what Wooyoung is talking about. Wooyoung exhaled loudly. "Tell me, what is the thing that I don't have? "

Ji eun frowned, confused. "What are you talking about? "

"The man, Ji eun," Wooyoung said, waving a hand as he couldn't wait any longer to tell her what's bothering him. "Why did you choose him? He was ... oh, damn. Forget my words. I just spoke carelessly. "

Wooyoung turned and walked with long strides to the door. And this time when he opened the door with one swift, not just his sister and Yoon who is behind the door, but also some other staff. They all simultaneously gasped and jumped back when Wooyoung suddenly appeared in front of them with a scary face.

Ji eun didn't understand what Wooyoung is talking about earlier. A man? Who? "Why are you so angry?" She called to Wooyoung. "Actually what are you talking about? Who is the man you are talking about? I really don't understand. Speak clearly. "

Once again Wooyoung slammed the door in the face of all those who is eavesdropping and turned to Ji eun. "Don't pretend you don't understand, Ji eun. You know clearly who I meant. I see you two with my own eyes. Do you want me to explain to you every detail? "

Ji eun looked back at Wooyoung with eyes blazing. "Yes," she said hardly. "Explain to me because I don't understand what's making so mad right now."

"Last week I went to Tokyo to find you," said Wooyoung. "And when I arrived at your apartment building, I saw you with a man. and you two ... "

"You came to my apartment?" Interrupted Ji eun shocked. "How do you know where I live? "

"Chansung told me. But ... "

"Chansung? Chansung Hwang? "

"Yes, Chansung. But that's not the point. I saw you out of the building with a man and ... and you two look ... looks so familiar... "

Ji eun's eyebrows lifted. "What? I don't remember getting out of the apartment building together with any man and looks familiar as you call it, " argued Ji eun. "Besides, what do you mean by familiar?" She frowned, as if her memories flashed in her mind was not something pleasant.

"You really want me describe it? "he asked.

"Yes, because I'm sure I obviously never do what you say. That only means one thing: You're mistaken. "

"I saw it with my own eyes, Ji eun," said Wooyoung, shoving his hands into his pockets with the attitude of frustration. "I can recognize you anywhere. And I see you there. Smiling to that guy and took your hand as if ... "

"It was not me," interrupted by Ji eun as she folded her arms across her chest. Wooyoung is crazy, she thought.

Wooyoung sighed annoyed. "Not you? Who I saw was not you? Then, who? Do you have a twin sister ... "

Ji eun eyes narrowed sharply, then snapped, "Yes! I do have a twin sister and I'm sure I've told you! "

 

* * * * *

 

Even before Ji eun opened to yell, Wooyoung is already aware of what he forgotten. He overlooks the fact that Ji eun does have a twin sister. Wooyoung is stunned as he stares at Ji eun. Then, the girl he saw out of the apartment building is ...

As though she could read Wooyoung's mind, Ji eun said, "It is certainly you saw was my sister, Suzy. Just so you know, we do indeed have very similar face. "

Wooyoung is still a bit of trouble finding his voice. If it was Ji eun's twin, it means this week he had screwed himself for no reason. Immediate relief flooded him. "I think ..."

"You don't think," interrupted by Ji eun, clearly she's still angry. "But try now think about this. If I do anything you say, why I bother to learn Korean? Why I came here and receive this work although I know Tiffany is your sister? "Ji eun stopped, then snorted and walked through Wooyoung.

But Wooyoung captures Ji eun's wrist and held it. "So you are deliberately came here to look for me? " he asked, looking down at Ji eun. "Why?" Ji eun tried to escape, but Wooyoung did not let him.

Ji eun finally gave up and looked up at Wooyoung. "You said you went to Japan to look for me. Why? " She encountered.

Wooyoung found himself staring into the eyes of Ji eun. For a moment she hesitated, whether he should tell the truth or whether it is too risky.

"Why?" Ji eun asked once again.

"Because I miss you," Wooyoung said quietly. Ji eun eyes widen in shock andshe catches her breath. "Because I need you," said Wooyoung. "Because I think you've
think long enough and it is time for you to come back to me. Because I want you to know that my feelings are still the same as before. And because I want to know if you believe in me, even if only a little. "

Ji eun opened , but nothing came out. She also doesn't know what to say.

"I want you to trust me," said Wooyoung, still holding Ji eun's hands. "I want you to believe me when I say that I will never hurt you. If necessary, I am willing to spend the rest of my life alone for what my brother did to you. As long as you stay with me. Bymy side. "

Ji eun shook her head. No, no ... She never equate Wooyoung for what his brother did and she never blamed Wooyoung on what his brother did. She doesn't want Wooyoung to feel guilty and she don't want Wooyoung to redeem anything. But this time she was not able to speak out because tears starts to fall down her cheeks.

"And on top of everything," said Wooyoung, "I want you to trust me when I say that I love you. "

Ji eun almost sure her heart stopped pounding at a moment and she should forced herself to breathe because otherwise she would have fainted on the spot. Her brain was also gone blank for a moment. In addition to Wooyoung's voice and pounding heart, Ji eun could not hear anything else. The world seems to shrink around them.

"Remember the last time we met," Wooyoung said. His eyes did not escape the eyes of Ji eun. "That's what I want to say to you. "

A tear fell on Ji eun's cheeks as she remove her hand free from his. Then, she looked down at her other hand that is still in the grip of Wooyoung. Slowly she withdrew her hand. This time Wooyoung let her, though reluctantly. Wooyoung doesn't know what Ji eun is thinking. He felt very nervous. His heart was pounding so hard. He has devoted all his feelings. He had done all he could. Now it is all up to Ji eun.

His life ... his life is now in the hands of Ji eun.

Ji eun looks up at Wooyoung's eyes. The tears could not stop flowing. Slowly she took a step closer to Wooyoung, then tiptoe, and wrapped both arms around Wooyoung's neck, and leaned her chin on his shoulder.

Wooyoung remained motionless. He was too stunned to move. He was too scared to move. He was afraid it was just a dream. He was afraid that if he moves then, this dream will be shattered and Ji eun will leave. But he could feel the warmth of Ji eun. Ji eun could feel the heart beat in his chest, Ji eun could hear the breath in her ear. And she could hear the sound of Ji eun ...

"I," Ji eun murmured softly, "trust you."

The words were barely a whisper, but it was enough for Wooyoung. He closed hisr eyes with a sense of relief and happiness. The taste is as if a heavy burden for him like someone is pinching his chest was finally lifted.

Finally he could breathe.

It was then that he could move his hands which had been drooping at his side. And when both arms wrapped around the body of Ji eun, she felt it true. She felt from now on she will be fine. From now on everything will be fine.

Then he heard Ji eun whispered, "And ... thank you for waiting for me. "

 

* * * * *

 

"They embraced," whispered one of the crew who peeped through the keyhole of the dressing room door.

Tiffany's eyes widened. She was among those who stood up clustered together with the crew who are curious about what is happeneing behind the dressing room door. "They hugged each other?" She asked excitedly. Then, frowning faintly. "Jeez ... That girl is the reason why Wooyoung has been crazy over the years. Could it be? So that's the girl... "

"Now they argued," the crew peering back reports and all the people behind it simultaneously ber- "ohhh" and "ahhh" with excited. "She was crying, but also smiling. And now Wooyoung touched her cheeks and ... "

Suddenly Tiffany's phone rang, making a loud gasp and jumped in shocked. Grumbling she hurried away from the crowds of people who are curious what's happening inside the dressing room and put the phone to her ear. "Yes? Mother? What is wrong? "

She stopped for a moment and listen to what her mother said. "Yes, Wooyoung is here. He didn't answer the phone? Maybe he turned it off. Why you calling him? ... Want to set him up again? Geez. Listen mom, you should forget about matching Woodong to any grls. I guarantee he will not want to .... Why? Because there's a girl he likes. That is why .... I just found out .... Relax, I think Wooyoung will soon introduce it to you, mom. Oh yes, she is definitely beautiful "