Chapter 17

런던의 봄 Spring in London (Revamp)

Related image 

Chapter 17


 

KIM DONG-MIN is sick laying down on the bed in his hotel room and touched his left cheek as it began to swell. How could he return to Seoul tomorrow to face everyone with a mess like this? People will be asking. They will definitely suspicious of him. What would he say to them?

Anyway, what possessed Wooyoung to punch him in the face tonight? Dong-Min had never seen Wooyoung rampage like that before. His door bell rang and he moaned loudly. "Oh, damn. What now? " With heavy steps, he walked to the door and opened it. His body froze when he saw who was standing outside the door. "You," he muttered with cautiously.

Wooyoung stood in front of him with an angry face and hands stuffed into his pockets, trying to refrain threw punches blindly towards Dong-Min.

"You ... Did you come here to hit me again?" Asked Dong-Min with a cultivated voice sounded flat though secretly he swallows saliva.

Wooyoung looked at him for a moment, then muttered, "No."

Dong-Min did not believe it. Wooyoung's stares are too cold for someone who would come with good intentions. Dong-Min's hands still holding the door, ready to slammed the door in front of Wooyoung's face.

At that time, Wooyoung really looks like an assassinDamn, Dong-Min cursed under his breath. He should not approach the girl, Ji eun Lee. Although Young Bae and Wooyoung have their different personality, Dong-Min can see a resemblance between the two brothers. Both of them don't like to see someone disturbing on what's theirs. Oh yes, and one more similarity. Apparently, the brothers also have the same taste in women.

"How did you know I stay at this hotel?" Dong-Min for takes his mind off things that are dangerous.

"I asked," Wooyoung said briefly. Not only his gaze, his voice sounded cool.

Dong-Min started sweating. He could imagine Wooyoung call all available hotels in London to find out about his whereabouts. If that's the case, this problem can be very serious. Damn ... damn ... "Don't you wanna invite me in?" Asked Wooyoung.

Dong-Min realizes Wooyoung had taken off his respectful attitude. Wooyoung does not call him "Hyong" as usual. Trying not to show fear-after Wooyoung whose younger than him and Dong-Min is not may indicate that he is actually afraid of his friend's brother- Dong min shrugged and took his hand off the door.

Wooyoung stepped in and closed the door. Dong-Min walks away, trying not to stand too close to Wooyoung. But it turns out Wooyoung also intends not to approach him. "So," said Dong-Min and cleared his throat, "if you're not here to hit me, what do you want? "

"I want to know what your relationship with Ji eun," Wooyoung muttered low. His gaze piercing, makes the guts of Dong-Min directly shriveled.

"Relationship? What relationship? I do not under ... "

"And I know what you mean by your words to me during the party." This time, Dong-Min feels he can let out a sigh of relief. Ah, so the reason why Wooyoung is here is not to beat him. Wooyoung wants to know what is Ji eun's relationship with his brother. "You mean when I say that you and your brother have the same taste? "asked Dong-Min affirmed.

Wooyoung eyes narrowed. The gaze that seemed to want to tear Dong-Min in place. "Tell me from the beginning," he said in a low tone and flat.

Dong-Min sighed and sat down in one of the nearby chair while grimacing in pain. Bones ached. "The story is not long. It's only a relationship overnight. "

He could immediately see the changes in Wooyoung. Wooyoung's body changed tensed and he could see Wooyoung's jaw muscles twitch. Oh, damn, Dong-Min, thought. Should he say what Wooyoung wanted to hear so that the man immediately goes away from here.

"Young bae first met her at a party," said Dong-Min fast. "Three years ago. In Japan. "

" Go on. "

Dong-Min swallowed. "Your brother and I and my sister went to Tokyo to make a documentary, cooperate with one television station in Japan. One the day we were invited to attend a party held by one of the fashion designers who recently held a fashion show in Tokyo. The girl model named Ji eun she was the main models. Your brother immediately fascinated by her since the first time he saw her. "

Wooyoung did not make a comment, just stood to lean against the wall with both hands are still crammed into the pocket of his trousers. Dong-Min massaging his temples began to throb. "Your brother tried to approach the girl, but it seems she was not interested. " Dong-Min issued sound half grunt, half-chuckled. "Imagine what is perceived by Young bae Jang, who never failed to approach a woman, when he was rejected by a girl that caught his attention. Your brother is upset. And angry. And started downing glasses of champagne. And his mood worsened. He started to get angry with me without reason. You certainly know how your brother when he's pissed off. Even I who became his closest friend just did not dare to approach him. I'm sure she was just pretending not to like your brother. Girls like her are already often associated with many people. However, your brother is a man who's handsome, smart, and successful. Who will refuse to him? Then, I thought if only I could give your brother a little chance alone with the girl, the mood of your brother will immediately improve. "

Dong-Min looked up and stared at Wooyoung who was still standing moving in one place. Also did not comment. But Dong-Min can still feel the cold aura of tense in the air. "At that time I really felt it was a very good idea. I do not want to face your raging brother. His mood could remain poor for long when he's upset, you know it, "said Dong-Min, began to be heard defending himself. "It happens that the party was held at the hotel. So I booked a room, brought her there, sent her there after your brother ... "

"Bring the girl there?" Wooyoung suddenly cut. "How? Don't tell me she would gladly follow you. "

 Dong-Min laughed nervously. He had intended to skip the small details, but it looks like Wooyoung would not let it go. "Uh, when it comes to the that ... Incidentally, I bring ... sort of ... sort of ... pills ... that I put to in the girl's drink. " Seeing the change in the facial expression of Wooyoung, Dong-Min hastily added, "But they said it was not a dangerous pill. Really. Only made her a little dizzy. So I can take her to the room without making a commotion. "

"Little? "

Beads of sweat began to appear on the forehead of Dong-Min. Damn, why Wooyoung made him feel intimidated? This child is younger than him. Damn.

"Well, maybe I'm wrong about the measurement of the dose. The girl could hardly to walk. Limp. But I managed to bring her to the room-I did not touch it. Really! -then I call your brother. "

"And my brother came?"

"Of course," said Dong-Min shrugs, surprised to hear Wooyoung asks a question whose answer is very clear.

There was silence for a moment. Then, when Wooyoung spoke, his voice sounded strange. "And you left my drunk brother with the unconscious girl in the room? "

Dong-Min hesitated, then nodded stiffly.

"Then, what happened?"

"What's more? Of course, things are bound to happen when a man is alone with a woman in a hotel room. "

 


* * *

 


Wooyoung closed his eyes and tried to catch his breath. Something dark began through him. He felt himself sinking in
cold darkness and swirling. Can not breathe ... He could not 
breathe ...

It is not possible. This is unlikely to happen. His brother and Ji eun ... Demi-God, what have my brother have done to Ji eun? His brother did not may be ...
"You're lying," Wooyoung said through gritted teeth.

Kim Dong-Min offended. "I'm not making up stories. Your brother himself called me after he finished with her. And I can assure his mood changed dramatically, as already I thought it would. He is very excited. He said he would go out of the hotel before the girl really recovered consciousness. He said he did not want to get in trouble. "

"Do not want to get into trouble?"

Kim Dong-Min shrugged. "Says your brother, she was a ... uh, not yet experienced, so she would be difficult if she is completely conscious. I mean, surely there will be a lot of tears and screams would be involved. so he prefers to go before the girl was able to get up. Of course, your brother intends to reach her after a few days after the girl was quieter. But as you know, the next day your brother got into an accident while returning from the show drinking with colleagues in Japan. "

Wooyoung felt his whole body numb and very heavy. As if he did not able to stand up again. He had to grip a small closet next to it. He does not fall here. His mind back to when he first met Ji eun Lee. She must have known him from the beginning, that Wooyoung is Young Bae Jang's brother, the person who hurt her.

No wonder, at first Ji eun always looks nervous and restless nearby. No wonder it's always a big black eye looked at him scared. No wonder she hated Wooyoung. No wonder ... no wonder ... For God's sake, remembering what his brother have been done to Ji eun, Wooyoung surprised he did not directly claw when the first time he saw her.

What have you done, Young Bae?  ... Oh, God ...

"You can ask her if you do not believe in the story," Dong-Min said suddenly. "I told you I'm not making this up."

Wooyoung raised his pale face. His eyes stared at Dong-Min with sharp. His whole body was shaking in anger, resist the impulse to kill. "And you," he said in a low tone and cold, "... after knowing what have done with my brother to Ji eun, you still want to do the same thing to her tonight. "

Dong-Min chuckled. "Oh, come on, Wooyoung. The girl was no longer naive. What is wrong with it ... "

Wooyoung is moving so fast that before Dong-Min was aware of what is going on, Wooyoung's punch had drifted into his face and made him fell off the chair and fell on the floor. Drops of blood flowing from the nose of Dong-Min and fell onto a thick carpet on the floor.

"Damn, you broke my nose!" Yelled Dong-Min.

Wooyoung stood towering in front of Dong-Min with both hands clenched tightly at his sides. "And I'm going to do more when I heard you talk about bad things about Ji eun again, " he said with a cold tone the same as before.

Dong-Min in pain, clutching a bloody nose. "Oh, ... Damn ..."

"You have to realize one thing," Wooyoung muttered, but his voice as if scary echoed in the room. "Do not think you're innocent in this incident three years ago. You also got involved in it. You helped a crime that was made by my brother. And once the incident was discovered, you would enter the prison. "

Dong-Min stop and Wooyoung stared at him in wide-eyed. Wooyoung pale face stared back at Dong-Min with a view without expression. "I am warning you for the last time. Stay away from Ji eun, "he continued softly, "before I have to kill you." Dong-Min looked up at Wooyoung breathlessly. "And rest assured, I will do it without hesitation."

The last sentence was as if echoing in eerie silence in the room. After that Wooyoung turned and walked out of there with a step width. There is absolutely no looking back.

 

A/N: Chapter 17 is up!! First of all, I would like to say sorry if I only updated once last week. Secondly, thank you everyone!! You all must be furious to Wooyoung's brother right now. And to tell you guys the truth, I almost cried. Just imagine this story in a drama, I will totally cry. Special mentions, @Mandaristone, this part and the next chapter made me cry. That's just how I am Iguess, :/ I cry so easily :) Oh well. Hope you guys enjoy the of the story.