Chapter 14

런던의 봄 Spring in London (Revamp)

 

iumushimushi:“IU mobile wallpaper 1080x1920”

Chapter 14


 

"You already know that tomorrow is the day of the show, right?" asked Ji yeon for the tenth time today.

Chansung held out his face with a dramatic style. "We can't forget about that, Jiyeon," he said with a tone being dragged. "Aigoo, you keep reminding us every hour. What is wrong with you? Can you calm down just a little."

Ji eun has just come home when Ji yeon pulled into the kitchen, there's Chansung standing on the corner wearing his purple silk pajama while holding a cup of hot chocolate and immediately throw a question. 

Ji yeon looks very excited. Too tense. "I can not calm down," Ji yeon said as she paced back and forth in the small kitchen. "This is my first role. I must nail this performance. I have to! If this is going to be successful, then great opportunities will come to me. I'll be famous! I will get many offers! I will have the opportunity to share the stage with great actors! I will be ... "

"Woah, woah, woah, pause there young lady," Chansung interrupted, holding up a hand to Ji yeon's face. "Speak slowly. I can't understand you if you speak fast like an express train. Just inhale deeply, dear"

Ji yeon nodded and took a deep breath, adhere to Chansung's words. But she shook her head, "No, no. This is not gonna work. I can't be calm. Wait. Did you invite all your friends to the show?"

"Calm down, dear. I've invited all my friends and I assure you they will come, "said Chansung. Ji yeon turned towards Ji eun and squint her eyes. "How about Wooyoung?" she asked. "When is he going back to London? Before he left that time he already promised me to invite all his colleagues to the show. If he is not coming ... "

"He'll be back tonight," said Ji eun, quickly. "At least that's what he told me when he called me yesterday."

And Ji eun hopes it's true. Wooyoung was gone for more than a week and Ji eun hopes she could see him soon and not just the videos Wooyoung sent to her. Ji eun sighed and breathe out slowly. Looks like she started chaotically. Wooyoung is been gone a week, but why she felt as if he had been gone for more than a month?

"It's late and I'm sleepy," Chansung said with a yawn, then looked at Ji yeon. "And if you want to perform excellently on the show tomorrow, you will let yourself sleep in peace."

Ji yeon frowned toward Chansung who runs into his own room, and then turned towards Ji eun and smiled. "I also have to sleep now. I don't want to have dark circles around my eyes tomorrow. Good night."


Ji eun replied saying goodnight and still in her position leaning on the kitchen cabinet a few moments after Ji yeon came into her room. Her body feel so tired,
but her mind was still in good shape. Her mind immediately flashed to Wooyoung.


Would Wooyoung call if he had arrived in London? Probably not. It was late and Wooyoung must be very tired. Ji eun closed her eyes and shook her head. Oh, dear. It should be discontinued. She could not stop thinking of Wooyoung anymore. Which she must do now is take a shower and sleep.


But when she went into her own room, her phone rang. She took out her phone out of the bag and looked at the name of the caller that appears on the screen. Her face beamed. "Wooyoung!"

"Well, it sounds like you're happy." Wooyoung's voice sounded a little tired, but still, there is laughter in it. "I hope it's because you're excited to hear
my voice."


Ji eun snorted softly, but she couldn't stop herself to have a big smile on her face. "You're in London?"

"Mmm," Wooyoung respond. "Just got off the train and the first thing that comes to my mind is you. Strange, is not it?"

"You just think about me after getting off the train?" Quipped Ji eun. 

"Ah, actually I think about you all the way home," Wooyoung correct what he said. "And every day as long I'm not in London. Every day. In fact, every hour. How it sounds?"

Ji eun let out a soft laughed. "That doesn't sound normal."

"You are right. It's not normal, " Wooyoung let out a sighed. "By the way, why are you still up?"

"I just got home."

"This late?"

Ji eun glanced at her watch. It was almost midnight. "Photoshoot lasted longer than I thought," she said. "But why do you still call me if you really thinks it's late?"

"I was planning to leave a message on your voicemail," said Wooyoung.

"But since you're apparently not sleeping, will you help me?"

Ji eun raised her eyebrow. "What is it?"

"I've not seen you for a while, and since I've arrived in London I guess I will not be able to sleep tonight if I don't see you, "said Wooyoung.

"Will you look out the window?"

What? Ji eun blinked in surprised as her heart began to beat more hard and faster. Without wasting time, she jumped into the bed and opened the curtains. True enough. Wooyoung was standing at the bottom of the light pole across the street just in front of Ji eun's flat. He held up his free hand and wave at Ji eun.

"Wooyoung," Ji eun felt her heart swelled and she could not resist herself to smile.

"Or you can go down for a while and let me see you up close," Wooyoung added slowly.

Ji eun did not hesitate for a second. "Hold it right there," she said, then turned, got out of her room, out of the door of the flat and ran down the stairs. In less than thirty seconds later, she had stepped on the sidewalk in front of her flat.

She stops herself from running across the street and to hug Wooyoung. Without taking her eyes off to Wooyoung's face, finally, she forces herself to walk quietly across the deserted street and stopped in front of Wooyoung.

"That was fast," Wooyoung teased and smiled at Ji eun as he looks at straight into her eyes.

Ji eun shrugged. "Well, the sooner I come down here and see you, the sooner you can go home and let me sleep."

Wooyoung laughed softly. Then, he lifted his hand and touched Ji eun's cheeks. "Really?"

Ji eun's eyes widened, her breath caught, her heart beats faster than before until it was almost jumped out of her chest. But she couldn't move on. Could not speak. Could not breathe. Wooyoung's dark eyes as though hypnotize her. Wooyoung's hands have warm Ji eun's cold cheeks.

The warmth of the hand began to seep into her skin and surged through her body.

Slowly he moves his hands off her cheeks and hug Ji eun and drew her to him. And before she could react, the two arms that were already wrapped around her body covers it with warmth. She blinked in surprise. Shocked because Wooyoung hugged her. Shocked because she let him do it. Shocked because she felt a sense of security in the arms
of Wooyoung.

"Ah good to see you again," he muttered at her temple. Ji eun was withheld from the exhales before, along with the tension that evaporates from her body. She rested her chin on his shoulder and asked herself why it makes her feel the peace that she had never felt during the days.

Then, Wooyoung's voice that field with comfort. "What are you doing tomorrow?"
It's hard to think about tomorrow when today she is in Wooyoung's arms, but Ji eun managed to force her brain to function. 

"Tomorrow morning I have to go meet my agent."

"After that?"

"Get ready to attend the premiere of Ji yeon's show."

Wooyoung chuckled. "You don't have time to spend all day preparing for yourself." he let go of her, his hands holding Ji eun's shoulder, and then he
watched her from head to foot, then look back to Ji eun's face.

"I think you're perfect."

Ji eun's face was heating up. She was sure that her face was red, even in
the light dimly lit street.

"When you meet with your agent, and before we attend Jiyeon's show, why don't you join me to spend my day off?"

How could Ji eun refused when Wooyoung is smiling at her like that. And that's when she realized something, something that has been hidden neatly in her heart for a long time, but this time the feeling was so strong that she may not be ignored it anymore.

Looks like she had fallen in love with Jang Wooyoung

Oh, dear ...

 

A/N: Chapter 14 is here! I know how you guys are so excited for my next update, hehehe I feel the same way ^^ As a WooU fan, I can imagine this chapter in a drama with Wooyoung and IU on it. There too much feels on this chapter, :) Let me know what you think. Also, thank you for the new readers and subscribers ^^

Special mentions:

@deandew, I know! I miss them so much too. They are so cute in Dream High.

@Taeyeon is a nice villain in the story, hehehe

@I read lots of articles about how she felt about their kissing part, haha. She's so cute. 

@Mandaristone, I'm gonna give you a hint since I love you so much, hehehe, next week's chapter is something you guys should be reading. It's already the of the story. Next week's chapter is the thing I was telling you about weeks ago. So, see my updates ^^

@iumylife, here's a short update ^^ I'll try to update probably this week.

@iu0431, this week's chapter is the most adorable and sweetest thing ever ^^

@WooUthebest, he definitely is sweet, how I wish I can see this story in a movie.

@wooyoung_jwy, here's an update for you dear ^^

@wooucouple, oh oh, hello there ^^ Welcome to my revamp story of Ilana Tan's wonderful work :) I am glad you are enjoying the story :) Welcome and thank you! ^^