glitter

What Kpop doesn't know?

Chaos.

Beautiful Chaos.

Some people were screaming other’s crying. Jon was trying to calm the flaming Ran, who by the way can give a mean slap. I think my face is still stinging. But I didn’t give a . I just took everything in happily.

“Look what she did to my hair!”

“She tore open my shirt!”

“I was violated!

“What the hell, just happened?”

“Why isn’t someone doing something about her?”

All their voices yelled as they frantically ran around cleaning up my mess. I stood to the side in just my sports bra and ripped leather pants. I was soaked from head to toe as well as many of the extras and staff. The ground was covered with water and a heavy layer of glitter. Water still dripped down slowly from the fire sprinklers that I set off. Amazing what a little candle can do under those. I thought it was just gonna set off the one sprinkler over the set, but it set them all off. It was better than I expect.

This glitter will be a pain in the to get out in the shower.

But so worth it.

My arms were crossed in satisfaction over my chest. I watched my masterpiece with a smirk.

I did a good job.

You must be confused. I should explain everything to you.

You see, I couldn’t do anything to drastic because of Director Jin. So what I did, basically violated everyone while the sprinklers went off and getting someone to dump a huge bag of glitter on us, was all just minor. I will get scolded later about all this, but the Director loved it. He said that the views would be through the roof. Granted, I did warn him beforehand about the sprinklers. Just in case. I don’t need to pay for that equipment. They are freaking expensive.

Well, I just told him I have a great idea for the video and it involved water. ert was excited about that. So he was able to save the equipment. He was so satisfied with my work that he patted me on the head. I think he called me a genius to. Or maybe I called myself that in my head. I tend to do that.

Where is Director Jin now? He actually left to go take care of the firefighter’s that came because of the alarm. He told me it was no problem that he will take care of everything even the president. Old ert is not that bad.

Why did Ran slap me?

Well, you see during the chaos I may have grabbed her .

It was on accident, I swear!

I got freaking glitter in my eye and I was trying to grab something to wipe my face. So during all the commotion I pushed people away from me and grabbed the first cloth like thing I saw. I turned out to be her chest to be specific her . Yup, I ended up grabbing her . Even worse, I pulled her to me to wipe my eyes on her shirt. To be fair, I thought she was a guy. They usually don’t care about that stuff. I said I was sorry, but the immediately slapped me. Soonie had to hold her back from attacking me because I may have said out loud that I thought she was a guy. I then may have implied her chest was super small.

“You!!” Speaking of the devil. I tilted my head to side to stare at the seething Ran. She was soaked from head to toe covered heavily in gold glitter. I smirked at her. Ran growled furiously taking a threatening step towards me. “What the hell is wrong with you!”

“Apparently a lot.” I answered coolly.

“No, ! You ing psycho!” Ran screeched. “Do you know how hard glitter is to take out?”

“Trust me, I know. I think I am going to have glitter stuck in my belly button and for a couple of weeks.”

“What possessed you to even do that!”

“Ask our manager.” My voiced echoed causing all the commotion to silence. Everyone’s eyes snapped towards Jon in rage. They were practically burning holes in him. He is going to end up like cheese soon. What’s that cheese called that has holes? Holey Cheese? No. Jon started to stumble over his words as he tried to explain to them. “What was it you said? Ah! I know! Show more skin it’s only fair since you didn’t wear the skirt. Even got our fabulously brilliant Director to agree.”

Silence.

Jon stared at me with wide ‘why did you say that’ eyes. His brown eyes kept flickering from Soonie and Ran with caution. Soonie gasped out loud along with Mimi, who was standing next to her. They glared at Jon. Knowing all this was because he threatened me. What can I say? I am eccentric and they know it. A couple people were whispering slowly putting two and two together.

 Ran, on the other hand, was practically turning super sayian.  

“You threatened her!” Soonie and Ran yelled at our poor manager in unison. “You idiot!”

“I had to!” Jon tried to argue. Both girls immediately marched up to him. I watched in amusement as Ran grabbed Jon’s collar as Soonie continued to yell at him. “I have to control her. She is getting to out of control. Who does she think she is walking all over me as if I was a door mat?”

“You are a door mat!” Soonie and Mimi yelled at the same time. “Your useless!”

“She didn’t put on her assigned outfit.”

“Who cares! No one is going to care when the video comes out. It’s not like she put on a bear suit.” Ran growled. “You know how she gets when someone threatens her. Even worse, you made her do something she didn’t want to do. It’s no wonder she did all this. Now I don’t blame her.”

My eyes widen shock as I stared at Ran. She continued to unload her rage on pathetic Jon. Even Soonie and Mimi were staring at her with wide shock eyes. She just stood up for me. Everyone heard it.

You heard it to.

She seriously just stood up for me. She has never done that before. Usually it is, ‘what the is wrong with you’. ‘You useless idiot, you should just quit the group if you are going to be like this. No one will miss you.’ But she didn’t say that. She didn’t even say that she will kick me out.

I tilted my head to the side biting my bottom lip. This is weird. I can’t have her stand up for me. I am the person she takes her anger out on. She hates me and I let her. That’s why if she threatens me I don’t really take it to heart. She needs a punching bag to unleash her anger. Granted, she never hit me before because that’s when all hell will break loose. I don’t mind the slap earlier because I deserved it.

I can’t have her stick up for me. It disrupts the balance of nature. The cycle will be broken. The world will collapse.

I let out a gasp as horror filled my eyes.

Did hell freeze over?

“Yah!” Ran’s voice yelled snapping me out of my end of the world thoughts. I looked at her scowling face with confusion. She scoffed letting go of Jon letting him fall to the floor. She crossed her arms over her chest. I’m sorry, I said you have really small s, Ran. “Get out of here!”

“What?” I breathed out in shock.

“I’m still pissed at you. I don’t want to see your face for a while. Get out!” She growled.

“Ran unni.” Mimi let out soft.

The petite blue haired girl placed her hand cautiously on the seething Ran’s arm. Ran just snatched her arm back and focused her glare at Mimi. Mimi whimpered like a scared puppy. Her eyes grew big and teary as she moved to hide behind Soonie.

“Don’t.” Ran hissed. She then focused her gaze back at me. “I don’t blame you completely. Jon brought it to himself, But. You ruined our music video and got the firefighter’s here because of your temper. You should have just went after him another time. This is completely unprofessional and you know it. You know better than this. Until I calm down enough, I don’t even want to hear you breathe.”

“Ran.” I breathed out taking a step forward towards her. Hell has returned to its normal flaming self. I knew it was too good to be true. Now, I need to try to calm her down. It’s back to our cycle. I do something, she gets pissed, then I calm her down enough for her to just ignore me for a few days. Then she goes back to glaring at me and insulting me. “I know I took it too far, but-“

“Damn right, you did! Now get out! I have to clean your mess now!”

                Her brown eye blazed furiously with a raging fire. There will be no getting through to her. I’ll have to wait till she calms down. Soonie stood behind Ran with her arms crossed over her chest. Her eyes held sympathy. With a sigh, she motioned for me to go before it gets worse.

                Great, now I feel like . Maybe I did go too far this time. I thought it wasn’t that bad. I let out a heavy sigh running my hand through my wet curly hair. I mumbled a last sorry to Ran bowing to her and everyone. With one last ‘we aren’t done’ glare to Jon, I walked back to the dressing room. Before stepping completely in the room, I can hear Ran yelling at Jon and everyone to clean up.

                “You always take things too far.” Song breathed giving me a disapproving look. I looked at her shrugging my shoulders then proceeded to dry myself off with a towel. I quickly proceeded to change into the outfit I came in with. There is still glitter stuck on me. I shrugged. I’ll just get it all when I shower. Now, where is my blue blazer? “But I have to admit, it was funny to see everyone panic earlier.”

                “Yeah, it was pretty funny.” I breathed out.

 I found my blue blazer next to my phone. Slipping it on over my white v-neck.

“Ran threatened to kick you out again?”

“Not really, but I’m sure I will hear it later when I get to the dorm.” I told her. “Now she just doesn’t want to see my face.”

 I double checked myself in the mirror. Besides my cloths, I was completely shining with golden glitter from head to toe. I looked at my reflection.  There is no doubt I will hear Ran’s annoying yells when I get back to the dorm later tonight. I would suffer by her voice all night. I should buy migraine pills in advance.

“You two. It honestly never ceases to amaze me how you can get under her skin so much. In fact, you find a way to get under everyone’s skin and make them suffer for life.” Song laughed.

 A dark smile appearing on my lips. She is completely right. The guilt I felt when Ran yelled at me was completely forgotten. Ran will get over it, eventually. I won’t let her get to me. I shouldn’t even feel bad about what I did. I went too far? There is no such thing as ‘too far’ in my vocabulary. I was able to put that damn manager of ours back in his place while still making the Director happy. I call all that a skill, if I do say so myself.

“I call it a gift.” I answered my makeup artist. Song let out another laugh as she commented that I was ‘insane’. Maybe I am. It would explain a lot. Grabbing my phone putting it in my shorts pocket. “See you later, Unni.” I waved to Song walking out.

“Don’t cause any more trouble!” She yelled after me.

“No promises!”

I know what you are thinking?

Are you bipolar? Or are you just plain crazy? Or are you just a badass?

 I like to think I am a badass of justice. No?

Then I will take crazy, I guess. I just don’t like being forced to do something that I don’t want to do. And on top of that I was basically blackmailed by that damn man. I would do the same thing if it happened to anyone else and I was a witness. See what I mean. I am the badass of justice.

I exited the small building, where everyone shoots their music videos, and made my way to the main building. I’m not kidding. SM has their own building where the idols and musicians shoot their music videos. It’s just a small one story building.

Just as I was about to enter the main building, movement towards the corner of my eye caught my attention. I turned my head to see Director Jin laughing with some of the firemen and security. They look like they are getting ready to leave. I guess, the Director was able to handle the situation.

Seriously, old ert is not that bad.

Fifteen minutes later, I am sitting comfortably at the café in the main building. My feet were propped up on chair next to me. I was staring at my darkened screen on my phone for the longest time. Trying to find some inner courage to unlock it and see the message Jaejoong sent me in reply to tomorrow’s date.

Date?

I let out a groan slamming my phone on the table top while I let my head hang back. It’s not a date, idiot. You are just getting your favorite hoodie from him. That’s all. That hoodie is irreplaceable. That’s why I am getting it tomorrow. Nothing else, there is no ulterior motive.

I can feel everyone’s eye on me. Some whispers already were circulating about my latest ‘disaster’ in the music video building. My body was still shining because of all the glitter on me. I smirked as I continued to stare up at the lights in the ceiling.

I should tell Jaejoong about this tomorrow. It will give us a good laugh and something to talk about.

Wait. No. I am going to get my hoodie not a date! I kept scolding myself in my head not noticing someone coming up to me.

“Sam?” A husky voice let out snapping me out of my thoughts. I moved my head towards the voice. There standing with a confused look stood none other than one of favorite people in this company. His tan skin was like a breath of fresh air in a society of pale people. No offense. “Why do you look like tinkerbell threw up all over you?”

“Didn’t you hear?” I breathed out sitting up. He shook his head ‘no’ as he took the seat that I just removed my feet from. I smirked at him. Man when was the last time I have seen him? Way too long. I actually missed him. “Peter Pan sent me on a secret mission. If I pass it then I can be the new tinkerbell. It’s about time someone kicked that spoiled off her pedal stool.” I growled in a joking manner.

He let out a loud laugh shaking his head. I watched with a smile as he lifted his tan hand up running it through his fluffy black hair. Finally, he dyed it back to black. During his last comeback with his groupmates, they had him dye his hair blue and let me say. I did not suit him. It wasn’t horrible. Kai looks damn good in anything. It just didn’t suit him. To me, natural colors suit Kai more. My favorite hair color on him is actually black or even brown. I have yet to be convinced otherwise.

“I wonder what goes on in that brain of yours?” Kai breathed out. His dark eyes shining happily under the light. I simply shrugged my shoulders at him making him chuckle. He would not want to know what goes on in here. “I passed by Yunho and Changmin hyung earlier on the way here.” I instantly froze. , I thought I wouldn’t have to see them until tomorrow. They must have finished their schedule early. Kai smirked at my expression. “They are on their way here. Yunho hyung looks really pissed. He kept mumbling something about how he has to change his number again because of you.”

“!” I hissed under my breath. Yunho is going to kill me. Ran must have called him non-stop. I immediately jumped up in panic causing my chair to fall backwards with a loud bang. The café instantly quieted as everyone stared at the glittering idiot staring at the entrance in panic then back at Kai. “T-thanks for the warning. I’m go-“

I stopped mid-sentence as I saw the entrance door open reveal the two oppas of mine. One of them was practically steaming as his brown eyes landed on me furiously. Changmin behind him let out a laugh as he warned me to run.

I don’t need to be told twice. Clutching on my phone for dear life, I high tailed out of there.

“Yah! Stop right there, you traitorous glittering unicorn poop!” Yunho yelled chasing after me. Did he just call me a glittering unicorn poop? I snorted under my breath as I placed my hand on a table in my way. With my hand firmly placed in the middle I hoisted my body gracefully up and jumped over the table heading towards the exit. Joy and Irene let out a gasp in shock as their table shook violently under my hand. I let out a sorry once I was over then proceeded to my mission.  “Changmin block her off!”

Changmin instantly appeared in front of me blocking my path to the exit. I stopped in my tracks breathing heavily as I glared at the smirking man. How dare he not chose my side? He always choses my side! Granted, what Yunho was mad about is because I gave the delusional Ran his new number after he told me not to. Hey! I had to. It was the only way to make-up for going on family outing without telling her. It doesn’t matter now anyways because I managed to piss her off again. Maybe I can set up a blind date with Yunho. Without him knowing, of course.

 I can hear Yunho closing in.

! I need to get out. He will seriously kill me! Forget the damn blind date, Sam! Save yourself.

“Sam, you should just come quietly.” Changmin breathed out.

A satisfied smirk taking over his lips. Sadistic son of a bi-

“He is going to kill me.” I informed the man as I stood straight crossing my arms over my chest.

Changmin shook his head at me.

“He won’t kill you….yet.”

“Changmin is right. I won’t kill you out. I have to make you suffer first.” A dark voice growled behind me.

Just then I felt a fearful shiver take over my body as I felt a dark presence behind me. It was dangerously close and extremely angry. Sweat dropped from the side of my forehead. I turned slowly and cautiously around to face the flaming Yunho with a nervous smile.

“ Oppa!” I let out in a sing-song voice. “You finished your photoshoot early? Isn’t that great! I thought I would see you tomorrow since you were near Muju. You know I was actually ne-“

“Don’t start rambling. You aren’t allowed to talk until I am done with you.” Yunho growled as his hand clamped down on my arm forcefully. “You are coming with us.”

Yunho dragged me behind him with force. Stumbling at first, I let him drag me. My face was filled with horror making Changmin laugh as he followed us.

This is how I died.

Everyone started their whispers again as they stared at us. I can see some of them already thinking about my funeral. Everyone please do right by me. Don’t let them put me in a horrible pink dress like my mom would want to.

“Sam?” Kai let out in worry as we passed by his table. He stood up from his seat to come to us. Yunho and Changmin stopped to look at him. Yunho’s hand still clutching onto my arm tightly. “Sorry.”

“Why are you-“ I went to say as I looked at him confusion. Then it hit me. “You texted them when you saw me in here, didn’t you!” I growled.

Kai gave me a guilty expression as he scratched the back of his head. He betrayed me. Kai, you were one of my favorites. I never pranked you or did anything against you. Was I not a great friend to you when all the Exo drama happened? I took you out for drinks and listened to your pain.  

“They said that they just wanted to talk to you.” Kai let out. “They said it was important. I’m sorry. I thought they just wanted to talk.”

Damn it, I can’t be mad at him when he shows that puppy dog face.

Damn you and your adorable pout, Kai. He knows that is my weakness especially when it’s him.  

“We are.” Yunho let out. He smiled wickedly at Kai then turned his head to look at me. I flinched back grabbing Changmin’s arm with my other hand. My nails digging into his skin. You might be wondering why I am like this? You see, Yunho and Changmin are like my older brothers. There is no doubt about that. I don’t care that we aren’t blood related. They are fun to hang with, and they are protective over me. They always know what to say or do when I am upset. I love them. But they are also really scary when I do something against them. I rather sit through a day speech given by Ran than sit through an hour of Yunho and Changmin scolding me. “Just going to talk to her, right Changmin?”

Changmin pried my hand off his arm as he nodded at Yunho. It just like 30 degrees colder in here as Changmin smiled.

“Yup, just talk to her. That’s all. We are her Oppas! We would never hurt her.” Changmin let out innocently. “Now if you will excuse us. We will take our leave.”

And with that, they continued to drag me towards the exit. Yunho had a firm hold on my left arm while Changmin clutched my right arm. Kai stood in shock watching us leave unable to say anymore. But I on the other hand have plenty to say. I have to get all my sins out now before I die. I need to redeem myself. In panic, I turned my head to look behind me at Kai while Yunho and Changmin still dragged me away.

“Kai! Tell Key that he won our Diva war and it was me that ripped his designer shirt, it was an accident.” I yelled out frantically. “I was just jealous because the shirt looked better on me than on him.”

“I knew it!” Key gasped out as he jumped up from his seat in the back corner. “Yah! If they don’t kill you, I will. You aren’t safe, Sam!”

“Shut the hell up, drama queen. Don’t you see me doing a dramatic exit!” I yelled at Key shutting him up. Key pouted as he plopped back down on his seat next to the laughing Onew. Changmin let out a snort while Yunho sighed. They are still dragging me slowly away. “Kai, Tell everyone I have ever pranked that I was sorry. I hope in my next life that I can be an honest good girl. I will live my life right, I swear.”

“What a load of bull!” Some yelled.

“Yeah, she will still be an evil pain in the in the next life.” Someone else commented.

A vein popped on my forehead as my temper snapped. Yunho and Changmin had to get a better hold of me as I went to lung out towards everyone. They had me half way out the door, but I wasn’t going to leave yet. Yunho and Changmin cursed under their breaths as they struggled against me.

“Don’t you people understand the concept of dramatic exit?” I yelled going to lung at them.  Both Yunho’s and Changmin’s arms tightened on my waist as they are now struggling me out the door. Everyone watched me as I grabbed the door frame clutching it for dear life. I tried to come back in the café. “I will haunt you all. I swear I will. I haunt you! You all will suffer for interrupting my heartfelt speech!”

“Will you just hurry up and leave? We are trying to eat!” Kyuhyun yelled in annoyance. He looked at me with a bored expression, but a glare in his eyes.

“Kyuhyun,” I let out in a shocked whisper.

 I felt completely hurt. After all we have been through. After all the pranks, and torture on the other idols. He was the one to show me the way of the art of pranking. After all that, he just leaves me high and dry.

Yunho and Changmin took this chance took remove my hands from the door frame. They slowly moved me away from the café letting me continue to stare at the closed door with a dejected look.

“I swear you are just as dramatic as Key.” Yunho breathed out under his breath.

We made our way out the building in silence.

I followed them into Yunho’s car. No more fight left in me. The car was so silent that you can seriously hear an ant crawl on the floor, if there was one. Changmin sat in the passenger seat while Yunho drove with a serious expression. Changmin, on the other hand, was actually trying to hold in his laughter.

“Can I ask a question before you kill me?” I let out coming back to my senses. I put Kyuhyun’s betrayal in the back of my mind. I even forgot all about Jaejoong’s unread text in my phone currently still being held tightly in my left hand. Yunho answered me with a hum letting me know that I can talk. “It’s just bothering me now. But did you seriously call me a traitorous glittering unicorn poop back in the café.”

And with that, the tense atmosphere was instantly broken by Changmin’s howling laughter and Yunho’s smile.