Allies

What Kpop doesn't know?

“You are ridiculous,” I chuckled exiting Jaejoong’s car.

“How am I ridiculous?” Jaejoong argued also exiting his car. The echo of our car doors slamming closed echoes throughout the parking garage. I tried to ignore Jon’s piercing stare as I focus my attention on Jae. Honestly, I don’t even want to get into it with Jon. I wish he didn’t know anything about Jae and me. Jae walked next to me with a smirk. “Brian never loved her, he is too busy loving his dog.”

I stopped in my tracks to turn towards him with my arms crossed over my chest. Jon just a few feet from us, clearly pissed we are ignoring him. His foot tapping against the ground intensely. Just ignore him, Sam. He can wait a little bit longer. I have a debate to settle with Jaejoong right now.

“So you seriously think Brian won’t get together with Lynn because he is head over heels for his dog. What kind of logic is that?” I quirked an eyebrow at the blonde man in front of me.

“K-drama logic. Think about it. The dog harnesses the soul of his old lover.” Jaejoong tried to explain. “So because of that, Brian is falling in love with his dog.”

“That’s so stupid,” I laughed, shaking my head.

Jae went to open his mouth to continue our conversation, but he was quickly cut off by an annoying voice.

“Are you two seriously going to stand there and ignore me?” Jon exclaimed. “I’ve been standing here for an hour waiting for you. You are late!”

“Tell that to Prince Flusters here,” I let out motioning my head to Jae.

I smiled as Jae glared at me.

After we left the apartment, Jaejoong was so flustered about the comments that he couldn’t find his car in the parking lot. He walked everywhere refusing to look at me as he loudly commented that we were going to be late. He even told me the traffic patterns of this area. I didn’t make the situation better by continuing my comments. After 20 minutes, he finally noticed I was standing next to his car the whole time. To which, I was dying of laughter.

“Honestly, Sam take this seriously. Thank god, I told your boyfriend to meet 2 hours before the actual time of the photoshoot,” Jon sighed running his hand through his floppy brown hair. I felt my cheeks heat up at the ‘boyfriend’ comment. We never really established titles yet, but… I glanced at Jae from the corner of my eye to see him equally as red as I. “You two are idiots.”

“Shut up, Jon.” I hissed punching my old manager in the arm.

Honestly, why am I getting embarrassed about the ‘boyfriend’ comment. Just an hour ago I was teasing him, no problem, about us having . What kind of weirdo doesn’t get embarrassed about that but gets embarrassed for the ‘boyfriend’ comment?

I am truly a .

“How are you feeling?” Jon asked. I quirked my eyebrow at him in confusion. “Do you feel better, ? You were sick remember.”

“I am fine.” I let out cautiously. This is weird. This is defiantly super weird. “Weak and a little foggy, but I’m good.”

“Good. I have more cold medicine in the car if you need it, just let me know. We should go,” Jon breathed out. He grabbed my arm with a little of force as he pulled me slightly towards him. I stayed in place, quirking an eyebrow at him. “Sam, we seriously don’t have time for this.”

“How did you know,” I questioned.

“What?!”

“How did you know about us,” I asked again, but this time pointing to Jae and I. Jaejoong quickly crossed his arms over his chest staring at Jon. Jon looked back and forth between us, taking in our matching serious expression. All joking out the door now. My old manager let out a groan in annoyance as he told me that ‘we didn’t have time’. “Make time, Jon. I am not going with you until you answer my questions.”

“Questions?”

I nodded.

“How did you know about us, Jon.” I repeated for the third time.

Jon’s eyes narrowed at me and Jae. He knows I won’t move from my spot until he answers my question. Jon let go of my arm and ran his hand through his hair in frustration.

“I hate you,” Jon muttered more to himself. I smiled, Jon scowled. “It wasn’t hard to figure it out. I watched the family outing episode, I saw how you two looked at each other. Then when we were at the President’s office you reacted differently every time he was brought up.” Jon pointed at Jae almost to add emphasis to his speech. “You got all worked up because I refused to say his name.”

“It was rude. I would have done that for anyone. That doesn’t explain how you knew,” I argued crossing my arms over my chest.

“All that made me suspect it.” Jon hissed. His face clearly pissed that I interrupted his story. I quirked an eyebrow at him and quickly gestured for him to continue. “I didn’t know for sure until I overheard one of your phone conversations at the dorm a week ago. I went into the dorm to pick up some stuff for Mimi for her drama shoot. You were closed in your room telling him that you can’t meet him because of your busy schedule. I even heard you complain about Medusa. You called him ‘Jae’ but I put two and two together.” Damn it, how could I have been so careless. “It was further confirmed when I got Jaejoong’s number through his manager and told him you were in trouble. He came running with no thought about the consequences. Friends don’t do that. They especially don’t look at each other the way you two did when he carried you in the hallway.”

I turn my head to look at Jae. His eyes on me also. The dark brown eyes stared back at me with soft twinkles, a hint of guilt hidden in their depths. I let out a sigh. We are both to blame for Jon finding out.

Me mostly. I should have been more careful, but I wasn’t.

I gave Jae a soft tired smile of reassurance. It’s not like we can argue against Jon especially after all this. We can’t even say we are just friends because let’s face it. We aren’t. We don’t even look like it when we are with each other. What do we do now? Knowing Jon, he will blackmail me with this. He will destroy me with this. He will make sure to make my life miserable.

I won’t be able to see Jae anymore.

Jae gave me a soft smile as he slowly grabbed my hand. He interlaced our fingers together giving me a soft squeeze. As if to tell me: everything is going to be ok. He won’t leave me. My eyes softened as I stared into his trusting brown eyes. I hate feeling so weak especially around him, but I can’t help it. He makes me want to show sides of myself to him that I have never shown anyone.

If it’s him, I almost don’t mind my walls falling.

I turned my head back to Jon to see him staring at our intertwined hands. His expression softened. He almost looked relieved at our joined hands. I quirked my eyebrow at him. That’s weird.

Why is he showing that face? What is even wrong with him lately?

“Jon,” I breathed out calling his attention.

Jon quickly cleared his throat then looked at us as if nothing happened. His face immediately went back to looking at us with annoyance.

“Now can we go,” Jon exclaimed. “I answered your question.”

“I have more questions,” I replied.

“Of course, you do. Look Sam, we really have to go. Can’t I just answer your questions on the way.”

“All of them? Truthfully?”

“Yeah, Yeah! Let’s just go!”

“Pinky promise.”

“Are you kidding me? Just get in the damn van!”

“Jon, your temper is starting so show,” I tsked shaking my head. “and here I thought we were getting along.”

“I sometimes dream about running you over.” Jon grumbled.

I smiled at my old manager. I will never admit it out loud, but I did miss him during my time with Medusa. Honestly, she makes anyone miss their enemies.

“It’s sweet you dream about me,” I replied with a smile. Jon let out a growl. I turned to Jae with a smile. “I should go before he fulfills his dream.”

“About damn time,” Jon groaned. “I’ll go start the van. Jaejoong?” Jae and I turned towards Jon. My eyes widen in shock as Jon held his hand out to Jaejoong with a hard expression. Jae gave him a confused look as he let go of my hand and shook Jon’s hand. “Thank you for taking care of her.”

“It was no problem,” Jae replied still shaking Jon’s hand. “Thanks for calling me and trusting me with her.”

Am I a dog?

Jon nodded. I looked at both of them with a huge ‘WTF’ look.

“Give me some time. I will try to help the both of you out.” Jon promised. What is he planning to do? Why the hell is he even helping! “It’s my fault she is in this mess although her stupid was the one that made it so bad.” Jon growled glaring at me. Well, my bad. Damn. I scratched the back of my head as I shrugged my shoulders at him. Jon rolled his eyes at me then turned back to Jae. Should I be worried that they are still holding hands? Is Jon trying to steal my man? Wait, my man? , Sam can you sound anymore like a psycho girlfriend. , there is that word again. Girlfriend. Ugh! Stop thinking! “Don’t worry, I will take care of her and try to keep her out of trouble.”

“I’m not a dog.” I hissed my eyes narrowing at Jon.

“A dog behaves better than you,” Jon pointed out. He finally let go of Jaejoong’s hand and grabbed the van keys from his own pocket. “I’m going to start the van, hurry up and don’t be dramatic. Remember the van has windows I can see you two. You are just going to a photoshoot not to your death.”

“If Medusa is there it might as well be.”

“She won’t be there,” Jon replied. My eyes widen. Did he kill Medusa? Is that why she is not here? Oh God, are Jaejoong and I accomplices? Damn it, Jon at least let us know if you plan to kill someone and get us involved. I opened my mouth to question him, but he quickly cut me off. “I’ll explain on the way. Now hurry up.”

With a last warning look at the two of us, he climbed into the black van with dark tinted windows starting it up. I let out a sigh rolling my eyes at my ex-manager. It is going to be a very long day. I can feel it.

“He’s something.” Jae breathed out into a chuckle breaking the silence between us.

I faced the blonde man with a soft smile.

“You have no idea.” I sighed. “He doesn’t seem like himself. I don’t know if I can trust him.”

“He said he is trying to make up for getting you into this mess.” Jae stepped towards me taking both of my hands in his. Making sure all my attention is on him. “I think he is being sincere.”

“There is not a sincere bone in his body.”

“Maybe he just got it transplanted in him.”

“Yeah, right.”

“Give him a chance, Sam. Everyone deserves a second chance. Even..” Beep! Beep! Jon honked the van’s horn. “Him.”

Jaejoong and I turned towards him annoyed to see him mouthing ‘Hurry the up to us’. I let out a soft growl as a scowl made its way my face. Why can’t he just wait a few minutes?

“He deserves my foot up his .” I muttered.

“Be good,” Jae chuckled.

“Again, I am not a damn dog.”

“Jon was right. A dog would behave better than you.”

“Don’t you start. Just because I like you doesn’t mean I can’t shove my foot up your .”

“The horror.”

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beeeeeeeep!

“Okay, already!” I yelled at Jon. “I’m coming! Don’t break a nail with the damn car horn.” Jon quickly flipped me off letting out another honk. I let out a groan rolling my eyes back to Jaejoong, who was smiling at us. “Don’t start.”

“I kinda wish I could go with you guys,” Jae replied. “Seems like it would be fun.”

“It’s not. I should really go before he decides to run us both over and be done with it.” I squeezed Jae’s hand then let go of them. Jaejoong gave me a nod, his smile dropping a little bit. “Jae-“ Beeep! Beeep! With a loud growl, I snapped my head back to Jon. My eyes blazing with rage. “I swear! Honk the horn one more time! Honk it and it swear I am going to rip the horn out of the van, whatever the it is, and shove it so far down your throat that every time you fart you will just hear the horn!”

Silence.

Jon gave me a look of horror from the van as he held his hands up in surrender.

That’s what I thought. He knows better than to mess with me when I am super pissed off. With soft calming breaths, I turned back to Jaejoong.

Where was I?

What was I even trying to tell him?

Damn it, I forgot.

“, I forgot what I was gonna tell you,” I groaned lifting my hand up to rub my forehead in frustration. “I’m pretty sure it was something sentimental.” Jae looked back at me with wide eyes. “Why are you looking me like that-Is because of what I told Jon?” He nodded. “You have heard worse over the phone, so don’t be surprised.” I said.

Reminding him to a few days ago when I called him for a quick conversation as I walked to get some snacks. I snuck away from Medusa and I was in a hurry. A car almost hit me as I crossed the street. Poor Jae had to hear me curse out the driver and threaten to hurt his s. The man came out of the car and the screaming match got so bad between us that a woman that was passing by had to break us up. Jae stayed silent on the phone listening to the whole thing.

I watched as Jaejoong shivered at the thought.

“You have a very creative and disturbing imagination,” Jaejoong replied.

“It’s a gift and a curse,” I simply said shrugging it off. Jaejoong just shook his head at me as he tried to mask his smile. I smile at him. I know no matter what I say or do, he will accept me. No matter how much he dislikes my temper, he will accept me no matter what. Weirdness, temper, stubbornness, and sometimes a little childish. All of it, He accepts all of it. Just like how I accept all of him. Moving towards him, I got on my tippy toes leaning towards him. Jae stood still as I gave him a soft peck on his soft lips. My cheeks heating up as I pulled away slowly getting back down on normal level. “Thank you for taking care of me. I’ll make it up to you.”

“Be careful, Sam.” He breathed out.

“Always,” I replied.

Hefting my large purse on my shoulder, I started to walk towards the black van. Pulling on the door handle, I used some strength to slide the back door open. A song by Red Velvet clearly playing on the radio as the smell of pine trees filled my nose. See they haven’t changed the air freshener in the group’s van. Jon muttered out small complaints as I climbed inside. Throwing my bag on the other leather chair next to me, I sat down on my chair. The leather groaned under my weight. Here’s to a long day. I turned back towards the door, my hand on the inside handle ready to slide it closed. My eyes landed on Jaejoong still standing there with a sad expression. He seemed to be fighting to keep an emotionless face, but it wasn’t working.

When is the next time I will see him? With Jon knowing, will things be different? Will it all cause more strain to an already sensitive relationship? Will Jae and I have to fight harder to see each other? Will we even try? Will all this even be worth it in the end?

“Close the door, already.” Jon complained from the driver’s seat. “You’re not a fugitive about to escape the country. You will see him again.” I let out a sigh closing the door. “Honestly, you two are a bunch of idiots. You seriously found your match, Sam.” Jon quickly put the car in drive slowly driving away from the Jae. I put on my seat beat as Jon continued to complain. “Honestly, you two took so long to say goodbye. I bet you didn’t even say goodbye. es, both of you.”

“Are you done?” I questioned now getting annoyed.

Jon glanced back at me through the rearview mirror. His brown eyebrow quirked up. I gave him a look as I crossed my arms over my chest.

“That whole ‘horn’ threat you just did a few minutes ago, not cool.”

I rolled my eyes.

“You deserved it,” I replied. Jon turned the car into the highway, weaving through traffic easily. “Are we far?”

“No,” Jon said. “Oh, before I forget. These are for you.”

I looked towards him just in time to see a plastic bag flying towards my head. On instinct, I caught the bag in mid-air just before it slammed into my face. I mumbled out a curse as I placed the bag on my lap opening it. Did he really have to throw it to my face? Was that super-

I froze.

“You got me birth control and condoms?” I looked back up to Jon to see him glance at me through the mirror.

“If you and Jaejoong are going to be dating I need to make sure you are protected. You getting pregnant would be a huge scandal to which will ruin both of our careers,” Jon replied.

“We haven’t even had yet.”

“Well, when you do. You are prepared. The world doesn’t need another you. Trust me.”

“I could have gotten them myself when the time came.”

“When the time came, you would be too busy in the moment to even think about it. With the way you two look at each other, I am surprised you haven’t ripped each other’s clothing already.”

“Jon!”

“What? Don’t tell me you are getting embarrassed?” Jon let out a loud laugh. “Seriously? Are you-”

“That is none of your business.” I hissed. My cheeks completely red as I shoved the plastic bag in my purse. He didn’t have to get so many condoms, honestly. The bag is almost full of them. Some of them are even flavored. Oh, god. Jon continued to laugh making fun of my ‘supposed ity’. “For your information, I am not a . I haven’t been for a while now. So, stop.”

“Oh no. What would Prince Jaejoong think? His sweet innocent princess is tainted.”

“Are you done?”

“For now.” Jon shrugged still letting out a soft chuckle. “But, seriously make sure to use the pills and condoms. I can get you more when you need them.”

“I doubt I need more. You practically packed a store in that bag. It’s taking up room in my big purse.”

“Have you seen the man you are with? Trust me, you will need more once you start having . You will be like rabbits- “

“Jon!”

“Okay, Okay. Don’t get your in a twist. But just so you know, I now know how to bother you. It’s not dropping anytime soon.”

I let out a loud groan leaning back on my chair. Jon just laughed in response. He is enjoying this way too much.

Seriously, way too damn much.

“What happens now?” I asked after a few minutes of silence. My eyes trained on the slightly crowded roads. Jon let out noise in confusion making me rephrase my question. “Now you know about Jaejoong and I, what happens now? You said you will help us. How? Why? What brought this all on? What do you mean this is all your fault?”

“Got straight to the point,” Jon grumbled. With a loud sigh, he lifted one hand up to run it through his messy brown hair then place back on the steering wheel. “Before you came into the President’s office the day you signed the contract about you dating Taemin, I was still pissed about the black eye. I told the President that if you can’t respect me as a manager then you need to learn to appreciate me.”

“What are you talking about? I make you feel appreciated.”

“Yeah. The black eye was a great example of it.”

“But-“

“Sam, if you want answers then you have to shut up and listen.”

“Fine,” I grumbled with a pout.

I crossed my arms in defiance over my chest as I pouted like a child. I make him feel appreciated. It’s just very rare. But it does happen!

“Well, I suggested to the President that you need a new manager. Someone who can whip you into shape. Someone who is sadistic and can give back ten times worse than what you give. Someone like the Parasite or as you lovingly call her Medusa.” Jon continued. My eyes widen then turned into a fierce glare. He suggested Medusa as my manager. Jon glanced through the mirror again to catch my murderous glare. If only you can choke people with your mind. “I was pissed, Sam. You punched me in the face. I wasn’t thinking straight. I just wanted you to suffer for all the you have done to me.” What ! You deserved everything I have done to you! Jon stayed quiet for a moment as if waiting for me to explode on him. But I just continued to glare at him. With a sigh, Jon kept on. “The President loved the idea as you can see. You were quickly put under that sadistic venomous creature’s care without a second thought. The next day, when I talked to my girlfriend I came to regret what I have done. As the weeks went by I kept tabs on you to make sure you were ok, but you weren’t.”

“What took you so long to make your wonderful presence known,” I hissed.

“I was still pissed, Sam. I might have regretted it, but I still wanted you to learn your lesson. I wanted to hurt you and that was the only way I knew how. I stuck you with the Devil’s mistress because I thought you will see how good you had it with me.”

“Oh super good. I was in ing paradise.”

“I’m sorry, Sam. I didn’t think-“

"what Jon!” I yelled. Without thinking, I grabbed a crumbled piece off paper off the ground and threw it at his head. Jon, being caught off-guard, swerved the car into the next lane. He let out a loud complaint about how ‘we could have gotten into an accident’ but I didn’t care I was too pissed off. “You stuck me with that thing because you thought I should see how good I had it with you! Are you kidding me! These two weeks with her were hell. I barely ate, I barely slept. I was constantly insulted and pushed down. I was threatened and verbally beaten. Every time I tried to fight back. Tried to stand up for myself. I was only hit back ten times harder.” Tears slipped down my face as the stress of my situation exploded out. “I couldn’t talk to anyone about. My group members hate my guts; they won’t even utter two words to me unless it is for show. I was so busy I could barely talk to Yunho, Changmin, and even Jaejoong. I had to pretend everything was alright when it wasn’t. I had to put on fake a smile knowing that if I mess up I will selfishly ruin Ran, Soonie, Mimi, and mine’s career. Congratulations, Jon. I appreciate you. I appreciate you for the you are!”

“I had no choice, Sam. Something had to be don-“

“You could have talked to me!”

“You punched me in the face!”

“Because you deserved it. You are acting like I abused you! Everything I did you was because you deserved it. I had to protected myself and the girls. You treated us like puppets in your own little theater. I had to make sure we were taken care of. I had to make sure we got enough sleep, enough food, enough breaks. I had to make sure you told us everything before we went into something. That we got all the facts before we made a commitment: to a drama, a movie, a commercial, a photoshoot, a comeback, a variety show. I had to make sure you weren’t being a to us!”

Silence.

My breathing labored as I glared at the back of Jon’s chair. Tears streaming down my eyes as my sniffs echoed inside the silent van. Jon let out a sigh as he turned the key, turning off the car. Taking notice of my surroundings, I notice we were parked in a crowded parking lot of expensive looking vans. My eyes trained past the driver’s chair to see people, a few hundred feet away, standing around working. Camera equipment spread out facing an old looking graffiti building. Ran, Mimi, and Soonie sitting on what looks like director’s chairs talking and laughing as they get their makeup done. Pastel, delicate looking outfits adorned their bodies.

We are at the Photoshoot for Nylon.

“You know, you weren’t perfect. You weren’t there a lot towards the end for them.” Jon let out in a soft voice. My chest squeezed in pain as I looked down at my sneakers in shame. “We are both at fault to where we are at now. More me than you.” His chair groaning in protest as he turned his body to face me. I looked up at him hiding my own shame and guilt. My eyes harden in anger as I stared into his sullen eyes. His dark eyebrows pushed together. The whites of his eyes slightly red. “I haven’t been the best manager out there. No doubt, a grade A . But, I am trying now. I am trying to make up for it all.”

“Why?” My voice coming out like a whisper.

“I almost lost her,” Jon replied a tear slipping down his left eye. He’s crying. What do I do? “Luna noticed that I still haven’t done anything to help you. She said that it was my fault that you are so different now. She tried to get the girls to talk to you, but they kept refusing. Luna said that I alienated you and made you feel alone.” Another tear escaped his eyes. “She didn’t want to be with a man who was able to take part in destroying someone’s spirit. I tried to tell her why I did it. That you have done so much things against me that I had to fight back. But she wouldn’t hear it.”

The tears on his cheeks were no longer single tears escaping down, but silent river flowing. Jon closed his eyes and looked down. Without thinking, I lifted my hand up to his face. Tiny invisible stubble scratched against my thumb as I wiped the tears from his right cheek. Jon looked up at me in shock. I let out a soft smile. Jon pulled away from me facing the front of the car. He sniffed wiping his face refusing to turn around to me. My hand went back down to my lap.

What the did I just do?

“I love her, Sam. More than anyone I have ever loved before. She makes me want to be a better person, a better man.” Jon let out. “It took her almost leaving me for me to notice what a horrible little I have been. It opened my eyes to all the I have done.” Jon turned in his chair to look at me again. All evidence of tears wiped from his face except for his red eyes. “I’m truly sincerely sorry, Sam. I haven’t been the greatest person, manager, or even friend to you.”

I had no idea.

I had no idea Jon felt that way about Luna. Or how their relationship was. Hell, I didn’t even know he had other emotions besides anger and annoyance. I always thought his relationship with Luna was just a fling. An easy screw when needed. The fact that she almost left him, that he saw what he has been because of it. That he is changing now because of her. He is becoming someone better for her. He is becoming a better man for her.

I stared at Jon to see the truth in his words. He means everything he said.

With a loud sniff, I lifted my hand and wiped all evidence of tears from my face. I didn’t even realize I was crying during his speech. It’s not completely his fault. He shouldn’t take the whole blame. I was a and it’s about time I admit it and own up to my mistakes.

“You idiot, I thought you were dying.” I sniffed.

“I told you I wasn’t, .” Jon responded.

“I know, but I didn’t believe you. I thought you were just hiding it from me because you didn’t want me to take your IPod once you were gone.”

“You’re an idiot.”

“I know, but so are you. I’m sorry too, Jon.” I sighed. “I never should have done all those things against you. I never should have fought against you so much.”

“You were just doing what-“

“I’m trying to apologize here, Jon. Shut up and take it. It doesn’t happen often.” I scolded. Jon finally let out a smile as he nodded his head. I returned the smile and continued. “I am sorry. We were both in the wrong. We spent so much time fighting each other trying to prove the other to be dominate.” Jon quirked his eyebrow as he chuckled. “I know that sounds weird, but you know what I mean. Look we got ourselves into this situation. It is time we work together to get ourselves out. We have to take Medusa down.”

“What do you suggest? Cutting off her head and using it to turn our enemies to stone when needed.”

“No, I don’t know yet. Medusa is pretty powerful.”

“Level one hundred boss.”

“You’re an idiot,” I laughed shaking my head.

“Not as much as you and lover boy.” Jon replied. “I’m curious when did that start.”

“It’s suspicious us being in the van so long. We better go before people start rumors,” I replied quickly gathering my stuff and opening the door.

“I’m serious, Sam. I want to know.” Jon laughed jumped out of the van next to me. “You must really like him if you haven’t jumped his bones yet.”

“Oh my god. Shut up, Jon.” I let out in embarrassment as I pushed Jon.

We walked side by side towards the photoshoot. His laughter echoing into the cool afternoon air. All signs of the serious conversation earlier gone, but not forgotten between the two of us.

“Have you at least kissed?” Jon continued to tease. My face was boiling at this point. Jon let out another howl of laughter earning another hard push from me. “You have, oh god. Look how red you are. It’s so cute.”

“Stop it!”

I tried to fight off Jon’s warm hands from squeezing my cheeks as he continued to coo at me as if I was a child. I regret this. I don’t want to be his friend. I don’t want him near me.

It is against the law to murder people. It is against the law to murder people.

Damn him!

“So how did it happen? Did he get so frustrated by the that he just grabbed you or was it you who did the grabbing? Jaejoong seems like the shy type.” Jon continued to tease as he pulled away from me. I let out loud growl as I snapped my jaw towards him like an animal. Jon gave me a look then let out another loud laugh. People from the photoshoot stared at us now taking notice especially my groupmates. “Don’t snap your jaw at me. You are not a wolf marking your ter…” Jon’s face then contorted into an annoying mischievous smile. “Is He your territory now, Sam? You haven’t had , but you already marked your territory. Damn.”

“Shut up, Jonathan!” I yelled.

“Oh you’re using my whole first name. My knickers are shaking in fear.” Jon stopped briefly to do a fake shiver with his hands balled under his chin. I scowled at the man. I seriously regret this alliance we have going on. I never knew he was this annoying. He is such a even when he is friendly with someone. He is too comfortable. “Oh come on, Sam. You know I’m only teasing.”

“I’m starting to think you have multiple personalities.”

Jon shook his head with a smile. Both of us stopping at one of the make-up chairs. The staff eyeing Jaejoong’s oversized shirt on me probably thinking it’s Jon’s. Maybe I should have changed back into my normal shirt before I left Jae’s place? Or stopped somewhere to get a new shirt? Jon didn’t seem to mind their judgmental stares as he looked at me with content.

“If we never spent the whole time we’ve known each other fighting, you would have known this side of me. I told you before I am not a bad guy. I might have been an but I am actually fun.”

“More like annoying.” I snorted placing my purse on the chair. I walked over to the racks looking for my outfit for the shoot. It’s kinda cold outside, I hope I don’t have to do this photoshoot in something then and skimpy. I will flip and probably ruin my new friendship. “So what we are friends now?”

“More like allies if you want to be friends, you have to work harder.” Jon replied. I let out a loud laugh. A type of laugh that I had to tilt my head back to the sky. “Don’t laugh. I am telling the truth. There is a waitlist to be my friend.”

“Who would want to be friends with you? You are a prick.”

“Plenty of people.”

“Name two.”

“Jin from BTS thinks I am cool.”

“He said that to be nice.”

“Lin from HR.”

“She wants to get in your pants.”

“Amber.” Jon replied.

Finally finding my cloths, I grabbed the long plastic covered garment with the hanger off the rack. I turned to Jon to see him staring at me with frustration. His arms crossed over his chest as he leaned on the chair holding my purse. I quirked an eyebrow at him as a smile made its way to my lips.

Maybe this alliance won’t be that bad. He is actually not that bad. His personality went a full 180 and it’s kinda freaking me out, but it’s not bad. Ugh I must have been drugged to much with the cold medicine Jaejoong gave me.

“Amber doesn’t count.” I spoke making my way past the judging people towards the changing tent. Jon quickly followed me clearly not caring and not done with our conversation.

“And why the hell not.” He argued.

“Because you know why.”

“You’re a , you know that.”

I opened my mouth to say a clever retort about my family history with the art of the , but I was cut off. A horrible shrill voice sounding like nails scratching against a chalkboard spoke making Jon and I stop in our tracks and flinch. Both of our faces held matching looks of disgust.

“Aren’t you two chummy?” Medusa spoke limping in front of us with one crutch under her left armpit. “Since when did you two get along?”

“I thought you said she wasn’t going to be here?” I hissed under my breath towards Jon.

“She wasn’t supposed to be here. Hell, she wasn’t even supposed to be up,” Jon responded. I snapped my head towards him with wide eyes. Up? Did he try to kill her and failed? Damn it, Jon. Now she wants revenge. If you want to kill someone do it right. ing amateur. I am going to have to use my knowledge with American crime shows into good use now. I knew watching Dexter and Criminal Minds will come in handy. We are going to have to kill her again to keep her from talking, but all I have in my hand is my garment. There are too many witnesses too. “Idiot, I sent Yuri, Boa, and Yoona to take her out drinking and keep her up all night.”

“Why send them? You should have just sent Heechul. He would distract her all night with his beauty and talking about himself.”

“Are you two ignoring me?” Medusa hissed through her fangs.

“What are you doing here? I heard you went out all night drinking with Yuri, Boa, and Yoona.” Jon asked turning his attention to the one-legged creature.

“I did, but we ended early. The girls said they had full schedules in the morning.” Medusa replied. Jon quietly muttered ‘lies’ under his breath and something along the lines of the girls not holding up their end of their deal. “So I was able to end the night early. Speaking of which.” Medusa focused her narrowed eyes at me accusingly with rage. “Where were you all this time. I agreed for Jon to take you home after Yoo In Na’s radio because Yuri called me to go out. You were supposed to go straight home so I can get you in time for the photoshoot.” So, she lied yesterday when she said I had a full schedule today. That . “I called your phone, but no answer. You are supposed to pick it up no matter what. Even if you are in hell.”

“Why? Worried I’ll become Satan’s new mistress.” I countered.

“Sam, you know better than anyone not start anything with me. I have already made your life incredibly harder now, do you honestly want to see it get worse. I can and will make it worse. Now answer my question. I am not going to ask again.”

“I’m sure just by looking at you now, you have made her life incredibly worse,” Jon sassed back. Medusa focused her attention on the man next to me. Her body language and expression immediately turned to full fledge seduction. Red lips pursed slightly out as she crossed her right arm over her chest to grab her crutch. The action done to make her pop out more on her slightly opened button down shirt. Ugh. “You should consider plastic surgery, but I am sure you can’t. I heard the doctors actually have you on their blacklist something about not being miracle workers.”

“Oh, Jonny. How can you forget?” Medusa chuckled. Her voice in a low husky tone. “You used to worship this face and body all night long.”

I’m gonna throw up.

“I thought if I did then Satan would take it easy on me when I died. Can’t have his favorite mistress holding a grudge against me.” Jon shrugged as if it was nothing.

Medusa let out an annoying loud evil mother-in-law type of laugh. Honestly, does she think she is K-drama villain. It is probably her lifelong dream to be one. Once her laughter died down to soft chuckles. Medusa limped up to Jon. She placed her right hand without permission on Jon’s bicep. Jon looked down at the hand then at her grinning face in disgust. Medusa just ignored his disgusted look and squeezed his bicep softly. She looked at him from under her eyelashes.

I can smell her desperation to get in Jon’s pants from here. Oh, God why does she want Jon so much? Not that Jon is ugly; he is actually a good-looking guy. Tall, muscular, dimples. He is a manly man to other women. But he is still an .

“Jonny, I know you don’t mean all that.” Medusa spoke.

“I actually do.” Jon answered.

“No, I know how you are. The more you are mean to someone the more you want to be close to them.”

I looked at Jon with wide eyes. Is that true? He has been horrible to me for years, granted I was horrible back. But still. Feeling my stare, Jon turned his head towards me. His brown eyes begging me to do something as he glanced from me to Medusa’s crutch then back at me. Seriously, get yourself out of the situation. You are not the one stuck with her being your manager.

“What do you say, Jonny?” Medusa asked rubbing her hand teasingly over Jon’s chest. Ew, I am repulsed just by looking at this. It’s like a toad trying to seduce a Pitbull. Wow, bad image Sam. Super bad image. “I’ve missed you and I know you missed me.”

“No, I miss filing taxes and waiting at the DMV, but not you.” Jon replied. He lifted his hand up to grab her wrist. Medusa quirked an eyebrow at him as he basically threw her hand off him. Medusa gave him a knowing smug look as she lifted her hand to examine her nails. “You need to get it through your head that I will never ever go back to you. I still can’t believe at one point in my life I was attracted to such a person like you. Or even married to you.”

Hold the ing phone.

“You guys were married!” I exclaimed making my presence known to them.