Gee Gee

What Kpop doesn't know?

Brrummmm Brrrummmmm Brummmm

“Ugh!” I groaned. I can still hear my phone vibrating on the coffee table. My head was pounding along with its tune. Letting out another groan I let my body roll towards the noise. Wait. Stop. Don’t roll, Sam. Too late. “Eeep!” I let out a small scream as I fall down off the comfy cushion I was sleeping on.

 A moan of pain escapes my mouth. I laid on the cool laminate ground. My back is sore from the fall as my elbow throbbed in pain. I must have hit on the coffee table when I was going down.

Ugh. I am never drinking again.

Brrrrummmmmm Brrummmm Brummmm

I snapped my eyes open to stare up at the dark ceiling. Who the hell is calling me? Don’t they know I am dying here? What time is it? I slammed my hand on the coffee table above me. I let my palm feel across the cool surface until I finally feel the metal demon that has awoken me from my drunken slumber.

“What!” I hissed answering the call pressing the phone against my ear.

Exhaustion keeping me on the floor and the hangover making me y.

“Where are you?!” Ran growled through the other line.

I winced away from the phone cursing under my breath.

“Why are you so loud?” I complained as my migraine got worse.

“Are you drunk?”

“No! Do I sound drunk?”

“No. But you sound hungover! Where the hell are you!” She screeched like a banchee. I let out another groan this time using some energy to sit up. “Does it hurt? Good! Now where are you?”

“Will you calm down. You did just wake me up now! God, I feel like .” I moaned. Ran continued to yell on other line profanities. My head pounded violently making it hard for me to keep my eyes open. Thank goodness it is dark in here. I took in my surroundings seeing I was in a very nice living room. I can hear soft snores from another room. What happened yesterday? “I think I’m at Changmin’s place.” I informed the banchee on the other line.

“Oh my god, you slu-“

“It’s not like that! Calm your .” I hissed getting up from the ground. I wobbled like a penguin over to the medium sized luxury kitchen. Need coffee. I pinched the phone against my ear using my shoulder while I started the coffee maker. “I must have passed out last night after drinks with him and Yunho. It’s not the first time I spend the night here and you know that. They are my Oppas and I would never look at them that way.” I explained to her.

“Still! You shouldn’t have went drinking with them. I warned you to stop doing this! And don’t forget that I am still pissed about –“

“Yeah, Yeah. Listen, I will head to the dorm now. To hear all about how I am a complete and a screw up. That I shouldn’t been in the Violets. You are all better off without me.”

“Sam.” Ran breathed out. She sounded stressed. “Just hurry home. We have to finish shooting the music video today. Then we have a recording at weekly idol. Don’t be late!”

And with that, my dear fearless leader hanged up. I rolled my eyes as I stared at my phone. Why is she so dramatic? Maybe she was worried because I didn’t go home. I seriously thought I texted her yesterday to let her know I was staying at Changmin’s condo.  

The soft sounds of the coffee maker hummed in the background. I searched through my phone while biting my bottom lip. If I didn’t text her then who did…

“Oh…fuc-“ I cursed in shock as I went through my messages.

A lot of them were emoticons and dragged on words to sound cute. My eyes read in horror at the different messages. ‘Oooooppppppaaaa (*^*) I want my hoodie.’ ‘Opppaaaaa do you miss me??? I miss you, Opppaaaa.’  ‘Oppppaaa, I lied to you last night! The truth is my heart goes doki doki around you (^.^)’. ‘ Opppaaa, I think I am sick. Nurse me back to health!! (>.<)’

“Oh my god!” I let out in horror as I read the messages. My heart raced in fear. As if on cue a memory of yesterday cleared up for me to see. I remember stumbling behind Changmin giggling like a school girl texting all this. I let out a loud groan letting my head fall back and my body rest against the counter. “I’m such a .”

How am I ever going to face Jaejoong later today at the café? I should just cancel. Hell, don’t even show up. Ugh. I can never show my face to him ever again.

If it wasn’t for the sleeping idiots in the other room I would have screamed my frustration out. I wanted to jump around and pull my hair out. Why?

Because the person I was drunk texting was none other than Jaejoong.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

“Why are you hitting yourself?” A husky tired voice let out in confusion.

I held tightly onto the counter as I jumped slightly at the sound of the voice. My heart dropped to my feet as I attempted to suppress a scream. With wide shocked eyes, I stared at Changmin leaning against the wall of the entrance of his kitchen. He smirked at me in amusement. Quickly without a second thought, I turned off my phone screen and put my phone in my back pocket.

“You scared the out of me!” I breathed out. I put a hand over my heart in hopes to calm it. “I didn’t even hear you get up.”

“That’s because you were too busy hitting yourself.” He pointed out. I watched with caution as he pushed himself away from the wall making his way towards me. “See you helped yourself to my coffee.”

“Sorry.”

“I don’t care. You and Yunho are here so much that this is practically your house.” Changmin took out two coffee mugs from the top cabinet and proceeded to serve both of us coffee. I thanked him quietly as he handed me the warm beverage from heaven. “How are you feeling?”

“Like I was run over by a semi-truck.” I breathed out. I lifted the mug to my lips taking a nice long sip. Closing my eyes in delight, I felt the migraine slowly subside to a soft hum. “What happened last night? All I remember is arguing with Yunho at the Karaoke room.”

Changmin let out a soft laugh.

“Well, after you two argued about giving the phone number to Ran ordeal. Which was really funny by the way.” He pointed out making me scowl at him. Sadist. I went back to taking sips from my coffee. “You two didn’t talk to each other like a bunch of toddlers for about half an hour. So I decided to give you guys some drinks to loosen you up. I guess that was the wrong choice because next thing I know, you two are singing ‘Gee’ and dancing everywhere. I had to carry Yunho to the car then practically put a leash on you.”

‘Gee gee gee baby baby’ Yunho’s and my voice blended together in a high pitch manner. We both laughed like little kids as we danced the choreography. Changmin was dying of laughter on the leather couch with his phone up recording us. Yunho came up in front of me shaking his in the air.

“Oh god.” I gasped as the memory of last night came flooding through my brain.

‘Oppa! Let’s go clubbing!’ I yelled at Yunho. Yunho jumped up from the ground, but he lost balance and fell back again making us both laugh. ‘clubbing!’

‘No! I think it’s time to go home.’ Changmin let out. He helped the laughing Yunho up keeping him steady with his arm around his waist. I pouted and whined at Changmin. ‘Don’t show me that face. We are going home. I mean it.’

‘Party pooper!” I yelled jumping up and down like a child. I followed Changmin out the room calling him names. ‘Fine!’ I yelled once we reached the garage parking lot. ‘If you won’t go with me I know someone who will!’

‘Who are you calling!’

‘None of your business! Hey give me my phone!’

‘Who is Pretty girl?’ Changmin let out in confusion as he stared at my phone in my hand. The person on the other line picked up the phone. ‘Oh, Hello? Sorry, Sam is drunk right now. She didn’t mean to call you.’

‘Oppaa!! No! You can’t talk to him!’ I yelled in panic jumping towards the phone. Changmin just side stepped me with Yunho still leaning on him. I stumbled on my feet falling to the ground. ‘Changmin Oppa!’

‘Why can’t I talk to him? Why do you have him as Pretty girl on your phone?’ Changmin questioned me. I got up again and jumped again towards him in hopes to grab my phone. ‘Yah, who is this?’

‘Opppaaaa!!!’ I whined.

‘He hanged up? Yah, Sam-ssi who was that?’

‘I am not telling you!’ I yelled finally grabbing my phone. I held it close to me like it was my precious hissing at Changmin.

‘Fine, I will just ask you in the morning when your sober.’ Changmin sighed. He hefted up Yunho, who was drooling on his shoulder. ‘Damn it, Hyung.’ Changmin then moved Yunho so he could carry him piggyback style.

I followed behind them giggling quietly to myself as I texted on my phone.

“Changmin Oppa! I am soo sorry.” I breathed out in horror after much silence between us.

“It’s fine. I am already used to your drunk self.” Changmin waved me off as if it was nothing.

But I still had guilt eating in my stomach. Panic mixed with the guilt as I remembered that Changmin talked to Jaejoong. Ugh. I drunk dialed Jaejoong. I ran my hand through my disheveled hair in frustration.

That’s it no more drinking. Ever!

“Sam? Who is ‘Pretty girl’?” I froze. My eyes widen in shock as I stared at Changmin. I was so secretly hoping that he forgot all about that. “Tell me the truth, Sam.”

“I-it’s just a friend, Oppa.” I let out nervously. Changmin eyed me cautiously. It was as if he was telling me, he didn’t believe me. “Seriously. Just a friend.”

“Do I know him?”

I shook my head.

“Are you sure?” Changmin pressed. I am panicking. What if he recognized Jaejoong’s voice. “His voice sounded really fam-“

“Ahaha. Oppa. You were probably tired last night from taking care of Yunho and I. Maybe you confused his voice with someone else.” I rushed out in one nervous breath. I walked to the sink washing the mug I was drinking coffee from. Swallowing loudly, I felt nervous under Changmin’s suspicious stare. I need to get out of here. After I finished washing the mug, I dried my hands on my shorts. With a chuckle, I faced Changmin. “I should get going. Ran called me earlier. She wants me back at the dorm.”

“It’s 6 in the morning!” Changmin exclaimed looking at the time on the coffee maker. He looked slightly stressed then let out a heavy sigh running his hand through his hair. He finished his coffee then placed the mug in the sink under hot water. “Give me a second to change. Yunho is still sleeping like a log. I can drop you off.”

“No. I am fine. You don’t need to drive me.”

“Sam, it’s dangerous for you to be alone. Your dorms are about 30 minutes away. I will not let you take the bus or even walk. You will get recognized and then malicious rumors will start because they will see you leaving from my condo building.” Changmin scolded. I felt like a small child under his glare. “Let me go change. I will drive you to your dorms. At the same time, I will talk to Ran. Maybe I can calm her down. Tell her it was my fault. Alright.”

“B-but.” His glare intensified. I won’t win this battle. Might as well give up, Sam. I let out a heavy sigh in defeat. “Fine.” 

********

                It is currently 4:45 p.m. and I was sitting in the empty Café towards the back corner. My bottom lip was being tortured by my nawing teeth as my leg bounced up and down at a thousand miles per hour. To say I am nervous is an understatement.

I am openly panicking.

I was getting a lot of weird looks from the employees, who were currently cleaning up.

I managed to get manager Naeun to close the shop early to let me and Jaejoong talk here in private. She was actually happy to do it for me. She even swore her employees to secrecy telling them if anything that happens here goes out that she will fire them. God, I love that lady.  She always loved me ever since I started coming into her shop. Maybe because I eat her food so deliciously and recommend her shop to everyone I know. That and one time I brought Heechul and Key with me. She fell in love with them immediately.

Naeun Unni is a very sweet lady

Now I am just nervously waiting for Jaejoong. My mind playing back to my stupidity last night.

I never should have come. I should have canceled.

No, I decided earlier today that I was going to do this. After being tortured by Ran’s scolding all day. Vigorous and tiring dance moves for the music video. Even challenges from Weekly Idol. I am seriously beat. After all that, I decided not to run away from this. I can’t do that. That and also I want to see him. I need to see him.

I am nervous as . You know those type of nervousness you feel that you get sick. You feel like you have to poop and your stomach hurts. Well, I feel like that now. I want to go back to the dorm and sleep. Forget all about last night’s stupidity. But, I need to do this. I am not going back. I have to do this. I need my hoodie back.

Ah. Who cares about your damn hoodie! You freaking texted him and called him when you were drunk. You Idiot! He heard Changmin’s voice!

What if he doesn’t show up? What if he doesn’t want to see me again?

My heart squeezed at the thought.

Oh no! I’m going crazy.

Just then I heard the back door open slowly. My head snapped up towards the sound in shock. I watched as Jaejoong poke his head in.

“Hello.” He spotted the shocked employees first greeting them. Jaejoong then turned his towards me. Once he spotted my nervous self he smiled brightly at me. I let out a gasp as my heart jumped to my throat. I am dead. I have just been shot. There is no going back now. “Sam, Were you he-“

He didn’t get to finish.

He didn’t get to finish because just as he was going to step in the building, he tripped falling to the ground.