Medusa

What Kpop doesn't know?

                I

Tap.

Hate

Tap.

This!

Tap.

                “How long do we have to do this?” I growled lowly.

                “We just got here.” Taemin chuckled.

“Well, I already want to leave.”

I rolled my eyes at him as I kept tapping my fingernails on the café’s table. My vanilla iced coffee is slowly melting against the intense rays of the sun. I am currently glaring at the cube’s of ice with loathing.  

2 weeks.

It’s been 2 weeks since I signed that contract to the CEO. 2 weeks since Taemin and I started this damn charade. 2 weeks since I got proper sleep. Like if it wasn’t for all the pounds of makeup on me now, I am pretty sure I will look like a raccoon. A fabulous raccoon no doubt, but a raccoon nonetheless.

 2 weeks since I got a new manager. Don’t even get me started on her. belongs in hell.

And finally, 2 weeks since the other girls in my group has cut off ties with me. Yeah, they actually kept true to that promise. It became like their law. They only interact with me when there is a camera or fans around. How’s Mimi?

 She is fine now completely fine…

What happened during those 2 weeks? Well, besides the fact I had a non-stop schedule. The internet exploded. Everywhere you looked there was pictures of the live stage kiss Taemin and I shared. Questions were circulating as well as threats and hate comments towards me. It was a battlefield to which my company thrived in. It became a warzone between fans. Some of them fighting against me while others, mostly international fans, fought for me.

Gotta love the international fans. Their wording is a lot more colorful and imaginative. That’s for sure.

The news of ‘Family Outing’ love between Jaejoong and I is still out there, but they weren’t as dominate as Taemin and I’s ‘dating’ news. It was mostly neitzens trying to find everything they can to destroy me. Calling me a ‘two timing ’ every chance they got. Honestly, it’s annoying as . Like they know nothing about me and all of a sudden they claim I am sleeping around.

I should go around from now on. Tell all of them to bow in the beauty of my glory. That will give them something to talk about.

Well, some of the stuff they said for Jaejoong and I actually were true. Like the fact that I was in the car with Jaejoong and that we met at a café, but they never had proof. No pictures, no video, nothing. Just word of mouth. He said, she said stuff. So the company easily destroyed it.

You know, I honestly wonder how they find out all this . It’s kinda scary. They probably know more about their idols than intelligence agencies or the government.

What if they are actually spies not fans?! Should I clear my history? What? Just cause I’m a girl doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy those things to.

Off topic.

Well, the neitzens actually ‘found out’ more information confirming Taemin’s and I’s ‘dating’. They had a picture of Taemin and I in the hallway behind stage, it was after the kiss when he gave me his blazer. The picture was far away and slightly pixelated, but you can tell it’s us. It actually looks like we were hugging. The article title was actually ‘Finishing what they started on stage?’.

erts.

This along with some past evidence started to dominate all the articles. The past evidence was ridiculous actually. Like they took a video from the last Mama awards, the Violets were in the same section as Shinee, Taemin was a few seats away from me. In the video, he was staring at Mimi eating chocolate off camera but everyone is saying that he was staring at me with longing. That he wanted me to be near him so he could hold me.

 No, people he wanted to hold the chocolate bar Mimi was eating.

How is the company taking all this chaos? They are enjoying every single minute. They caused it. Spinning all the stories to their standards and even going as far as playing tug of war with the fans. They denied multiple times the dating rumors between Taemin and I which only led to the fans getting more ridiculous stories to every interaction Taemin and I had in front of them. The one that still cracks me up to this day is the one where they thought Taemin was whispering ‘sweet nothings’ in my ear behind stage. He was actually telling me that he had a video of Onew in the shower singing a chicken song and making chicken noises. He actually showed me the video after that picture got taken and it is the best thing in the world to this day.

SM let them make all this up not bothering to correct them. The stories kept building and the fans got more restless. Each interaction Taemin and I had was over analyzed and treated like a romantic interaction. Taemin and I actually spent yesterday afternoon between schedule’s going through the stories laughing about them and remembering what really happened. And yes, he still has the Onew video and we saw it again.

 All this happened in the past few weeks until finally a few days ago SM gave in and confirmed the rumors. As of 3 days ago, Taemin and I were officially out as a ‘couple’. Turning the world upside down.

And today, is our first day out as a public ‘couple.

“It’s pretty hot outside.” Taemin let out breaking our silence. I pulled away from my thoughts giving him a glare through my sunglasses. He smiled innocently as he took another sip from his ice coffee. “Still mad at me?”

As you can tell, today I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. He is one of the reasons. The other is currently a few tables down watching us like a hawk, my new manager. Otherwise known as Medusa. Don’t ask me what he real name is. I don’t give a . Anyways that would require caring an ounce about her to bother to learn it.  

Which I don’t!

“What do you think?” I scoffed leaning back on my chair to cross my arms over my chest.

Of course, I’m still pissed at him. I am outside in this heat because of him. We could have been inside within the sanctuary of beautiful air condition. But no, ‘more people will see us if we are outside’. And the more people see us the faster we can finish this ‘date’. As much as I want to finish early, I am ing burning up out here.

 “Oh come on, Sam.” Taemin let out. My glare immediately intensified. Don’t say my real name in front of these people. Even though they already know my real name, they have no right calling me by it. “I mean Ami.” Taemin quickly saved himself holding his hands in surrender. “I’m sorry. I seriously thought there would be more of a breeze outside.”

“Well, you thought wrong.” I hissed. “I am baking out here. Pretty soon I will be a dried seaweed.” Taemin let out a snort making me growl. “This is your fault.”

“Sorry. Do you want to go inside?”

“It’s too late now, !”

I stared at him in pure annoyance. How the hell is he not melting? His hair was styled to look messy underneath a plain black beanie. His makeup looking natural and flawless like always. He had on a stylish white V-neck with blue baggy jeans and white Jordan’s. His stylist even matched his accessories according to his outfit. Sunglasses and all.  

I am ing dying out here, but he is just normal. As if the sun wasn’t affecting him at all.

Even in my baggy white crop top and holey loose blue jeans, I was sweating. Yes, if you haven’t noticed we are wearing matching colors. Also that we are not trying that hard to conceal our identities. It was Medusa’s idea and frankly it is stupid. It seems like we are trying way to hard. The fans are not that stupid. They will notice, but it’s not my problem.

I am just the annoyed puppet. My strings are tangled, but I must still do what they command.

My hair was even straightened to the point that I can feel the sun’s rays penetrate my scalp and sear it to a nice crisp.

God, why is it so hot today! It’s supposed to be fall! Where the hell is my autumn breeze! Damn you, climate change. I want to be in a nice breezy weather were it is not to hot and not to cold. I want to be able to sit outside without feeling like I am hugging the sun or bathing in a volcano.   

“Yah!” A voice yelled in my ear piece causing me to jump. Both Taemin and I let out a soft string of curse words as we adjust the ear piece in our ears discreetly. I sat up more on my chair leaning over the table pretending to rest my head on my hand while I fixed my ear piece. Damn, pterodactyl woman. She is probably the reason the dinosaurs went extinct. Her and her loud …  “What the hell are you two doing? That is not a dating atmosphere!”

What the hell do you want us to do? We are already out here sitting across from each other sipping our iced coffees. We even made small talk, if you could call it that. People are already taking pictures of us while talking about us. They got the point that we are ‘dating’.

Why can’t we just call it a day and leave?

“Taemin, grab Sam’s hand. Hold her hand while you two make light conversation. I don’t care if you are talking about the different types of rocks on the ground. Just make small talk and make it look like you are interested in each other.” Medusa, my personal manager, hissed through the ear piece. “Sam, stop looking like you will turn someone to ash. You don’t have laser vision. Smile, goddamnit. Good, thank you. Now stare at each other as if they are the last piece of food on earth.”

What the hell kind of stare is that?

“Last piece of food on earth?.” Taemin asked. He quirked an eyebrow at me to which I just shrugged. I felt his hand quickly grab mine interlacing our fingers together. I rolled my eyes as I heard a couple people near us gasp. Dramatic nosy people. “Your new manager isn’t joking about any of this.”

“You have no idea.” I let out taking a sip from my iced coffee. I let my thumb play with his as I smirked. His hands were just as warm as mine making me more uncomfortable with the heat. “So want to talk about that interesting prehistoric rock I see on the ground next to your chair leg?”

Taemin let out a laugh. A normal laugh. Nothing unique about it. Nothing to make you smile over or make your heart flutter at.

Nothing like Jaejoong’s.  

“So not mad at me anymore?” He asked tilting his head to the side.

“No. I’m getting a nice tan as well as loosing weight. I should thank you for suggesting this perfect spot. Pretty soon I will been a nice burnt soggy pancake.”

“I guess you’re gonna be a..”

“If you say ‘Red Velvet pancake’ I swear I am leaving you.”

“No one let’s me finish my jokes.” He let out pouting.

“That’s because no one wants to suffer.”

Taemin still continued to make small random conversation with me to which I answered with small replies. I still paid attention to him as I moved my eyes towards the inside of the café. With the side of my eyes strained, I sent my most annoyed look to the fans taking pictures with their cellphones. Their faces practically plastered to the glass window. The ones outside were leaning towards us so much that I am pretty sure one small gust of wind will send them toppling down. Honestly, these fans are being so obvious about it. Not to mention, loud.

I can practically hear their curses towards me.

That’s right, curse me out from the protection of the indoors. Treat me like and say horrible things about me from the safety of your own bubble. Keep posting death threats and send me hate mail because you can. You are protected from your own distance. I grew angrier the more I thought about the online posts that many fans have posted over the web. Since the stage kiss, it has been bad.

 So much hate for someone they don’t personally know.

“I can’t believe it. They are actually dating! SM have denied it for two weeks.” One of the waiters of the café let out in shock. He along with the rest of the waiters stared at us as if we were part of a zoo attraction. Take a picture like everyone else, it will last longer! “Taemin hyung, can do way better than that slu…”

“I think it’s the other way around.” The other waiter let out in a scoff. “Ami noona could do way better than him. She deserves better than the horrible drama he will bring her. Better than the damn fans who are putting her through .”

                “What are you talking about?! Taemin Hyung, won’t give her any drama. Hyung is a pure angel compared to her ugly . That’s why we as fans have to protect him from HER. She will dirty him with her genes.”

                And with that, the waiter’s started to argue to each other. One taking my side defending my honor while the other holds Taemin in a godlike pedestal. The one on Taemin’s side even went as far as calling me ‘mixed race trash’.

 Not even a minute later, I heard Taemin tell me to calm down as he felt me tightened my grip on his hand. I looked back at Taemin in shock then down at our interlaced hands. With a quick apology, I let myself calm down slightly. I loosened my grip completely as I stared at his hand making sure I didn’t hurt him.

“Ignore them.” Taemin whispered.

“It’s hard not to. I want to beat the out of all of them.” I growled.

“That will do nothing, just bruise you knuckles.”

“It will satisfy my thirst for murder.”

“Yeah, but it won’t solve anything at all. Just make things worse.”

“I’ve been hearing that way to much lately.” I sighed.

Another grueling hour and half later, Taemin and I were safely in our van with Medusa. Apparently, once we got up from the café’s chairs, signifying that we were done, it gave the fans permission to hound us for autographs and pictures. Most of them took that opportunity to forcefully pull me away from Taemin and bruise me as innocently as they could. Taemin had to pull me and basically drag me to the van before I opened my mouth to those animals.

“You two did ok today.” Medusa complimented as she drove the van into the highway. “You two need to work on creating a more believable dating atmosphere. Sam, you have to watch your body language. Instead of saying ‘I want to leave’ you have to say ‘I want to stay with you forever’. And don’t think, I didn’t catch the murderous glares you showed those waiters talking about you.” I rolled my eyes and turned to Taemin silently mimicking what Medusa just said all dramatically. Taemin quickly covered his laugh with a cough once he noticed Medusa’s piercing glare on him. “Taemin, you did well in pulling Sam towards the van. It looked like you were protecting her from the fans.”

“More like protecting the ‘fans’ from me.” I hissed under my breath. I was still annoyed at the fact that I now have bruises forming on my arms and stomach. Pulling off my sunglasses so I can see better, I looked down at my stomach. I pulled my shirt slightly up to expose my stomach. I cursed under my breath upon seeing all the purplish blue splotches forming. “ing animals.” I turned my head at Taemin to see him looking at me with concern. “You should have at least let me hit one of them back.”

“I told you it would make every thing worse.” Taemin whispered leaning towards me.

“And I told you that I need to satisfy my thirst for murder.”

“Buy an xbox.”

I let out a low growl in warning. Just as I was about to open my mouth to insult him, I was interrupted by the ugly creature driving the van.

“What are you two whispering about?” Medusa demanded looking at us through the rearview mirror. I looked back at her through the mirror and lifted up my middle finger to her. Medusa’s eye narrowed as a scoff escaped her lips. “Sam, you have to work with me if you want to get through this. Like I told you last week when you acted out, I can make your life a living hell or simple sailing. It’s your choice.”

“It is also my choice whether to commit a felony or not.” I threatened sweetly.

“Sam.” Taemin breathed out.

Medusa stared at me for a couple of seconds through the rearview mirror before she turned back to the road. Ignoring my threat, she started to tell Taemin about his schedule making sure he understand what he would be doing for the rest of the day. Also to make sure he is well rehearsed in his answers to questions about us.  

I know what you are all wondering, why am I so hostile to her? Why do I hate her so much? I have my reasons. But trust me when I say she deserves it. She deserves it all and more. She isn’t a victim.

 I rolled my eyes at the scene in front of me as I bent forwards. Reaching under my seat, I grabbed my large leather designer bag that I left in here before we got out for the café. Digging in I pulled out my cell phone out from under all the useless stuff I keep there.

Honestly, I have to be the only wierdo that carries a extra spoon in her purse.

I wonder if Jae replied to my text from earlier today? Turning on my device I looked to see all the missed texts I got and even some calls. No text from Jaejoong yet. He must be busy. I let out a disappointed sigh as I went through our old messages from the past weeks.

How have we been relationship wise since this whole ‘dating’ fiasco started? Strained is the only word I can describe it. We still text as much as we can, but that is all. With my new busy schedule and the bloodhound known as Medusa watching me, I can barely escape with enough time to see him. Even with the texts I have to be carful because of the nosy manager I have. Anyways it’s not like Jaejoong is standing around waiting for me, he is busy to. He still has the comeback to prepare for. From I remember of last night, he told me that the music show appearance has been pushed back. He won’t tell me why even with my insistent asking. A tiny part of me believes it is my fault, but I always ignore it.

I texted him this morning telling him about the free time I have after 3pm today. Finally, a break in my schedule that I can relax. Not power sleep in the car or shove food in my mouth in under ten minutes. Jae agreed to see me at Naeun’s café at 4pm. He let me know that he was free and that he missed me. I stared at the clock on my phone on the top right hand corner.

It’s 2:38pm.

I wish it was 4 already.

‘Do you want me to call Naeun and ask her to close the café early?’ The last text I sent to him read. 

He never replied to it, but it shows that he read it. I felt my mood drop more the more I stared at it. Maybe he will cancel. What if he doesn’t want to go anymore? What if he realized I am not worth it?

I quickly shook my head. I am being stupid. He is just busy. This has nothing to do with me or my situation. He knew what he was getting into the moment he kept pursuing me. He probably forgot to answer me. That’s it. We all know that Jaejoong is a little in the clouds sometimes. I should call Naeun once we get to the company to ask her to close early. I’ll have to do something for her in return though. Most likely, deep clean the café for her.

 With a bored expression, I got out of mine and Jaejoong’s messages and started to read through the many idols text messages. They were all so similar. All going along the lines: ‘congrats on you and Taemin’, ‘Are you really dating’, ‘hope you two are happy’ and finally ‘good luck with the fans’. Except for a select few, no one knew that Taemin and I are fake dating. The President wants to keep it that way because it makes all the reactions genuine. Also the less people know the better.

Not even Changmin and Yunho know. They have suspicions that we are lying, but I always turned down their suspicions. After the whole ‘Family Outing’ incident things have been kinda tense between us. We try to act normal, but there is always an elephant in the room. The only thing they asked me about it was if ‘it was fun going on the show’. What a bull question right? I know they wanted to ask me about him. Wanted to ask me if I still talk to him. They should have. I would have told them. I can’t tell them first, they have to want it.

Speaking of them, looks like Changmin texted me a few minutes ago.

Is everything ok with you? You’ve been acting weird lately. You know, Yunho and I still don’t believe you and Taemin are dating. We are your Oppas, Sam. Just tell us the truth. Wats going on?’

Why can’t they just believe me? Yes, I am lying, but for a good reason. I sighed as I stared down at the message. I don’t even know how to reply to this. Do I keep lying? Or Do I tell them the truth? I can’t, the President made me sign a non-disclosure agreement last week when I ‘acted’ out. If it gets out at all to anyone that Taemin and I are fake dating not only will my career suffer, but so will the rest of the members of my group.

Yeah, now he is including Soonie, Mimi, and Ran in my punishment. Mess up isn’t it. It is supposed to be motivation for me to be good and do everything they say. And guess who’s idea was that?

Medusa’s.  

“Sam!” Medusa’s voice echoed loudly in the car.

“Aish. I can hear you. You don’t have to yell.” I complained giving her a scowl.

“Then answer me when I call you the first time.”

“What do you want?” I replied looking back at my phone.

I typed away on my screen replying to Changmin. Letting them know that nothing is going and that everything is fine. They need to stop worrying about me.

“Did you listen to anything I said?” Medusa spat. I let out a hum then told her no. My manager let out a frustrated noise as she cursed under her breath about me. I smirked in her direction. She must really like me to curse my name so much. “Sam, I will only tell you this one more time so listen carefully. I am going to drop off Taemin at the radio show he will guest in. His manager will be there to take him to the rest of his activities for today. You on the other hand have a full day ahead.” My smirk instantly dropped as the sounds of glass shattering can be heard in my mind. “While you were on your ‘date’ I took the liberty to schedule you a last minute slot in Hello Counselor and late night radio show. Then after we have to go to Juju island for a photoshoot at dawn. Tomorrow, you will cameo in Soonie’s and Mimi’s dramas final episode. Then continue the regular schedule which you had.”

“But I was supposed to have the afternoon off. I was supposed to have a break until tomorrow at noon!” I exclaimed.

“Now you don’t” Medusa let out haughty. She pulled the car in the parking lot of a building. Taemin gathered his things, but refused to leave. He looked back and forth between Medusa and me with worry. I completely ignored his presence as I glared at Medusa with pure loathing. Medusa turned slightly in her chair to look at me with a smirk. A knowing arrogant look twinkling in her ugly poop colored eyes. “I hope you didn’t have any plans with anyone.”

Plans with anyone? My eyes widen as a new rage of anger overcame me. She went through my bag when I wasn’t looking. She went through my phone. She knew I had ing plans and decided to schedule all this for me.

“Do you want to text your friend ‘pretty girl’ and let her know. I’m assuming it’s a girl although you two do flirt a lot. I wondering if she is actually a boy, oh well. I do like a challenge. Shall I find out the café you will meet so I can see?” Medusa continued to taunt with that damn smirk.  

Snap!

“That’s none of your business. My time off is my time off. You had no-“

“Oh, but don’t you see, Sam. I had every right. Because for as long as I am your manager, you don’t have time off. And you sure as hell, don’t have any privacy.” Medusa breathed out. Her slanted eyes narrowed slightly towards me as she leaned through the middle compartment towards me. “You’re mine, . There is nothing you can do about it.”

“.” Taemin let out under his breath.

I was seeing red. A tense silence filled the van as my thirst for murder increased ten fold. Xbox. This little twit is going to be my first victim.

With a shaky hand, I slowly clicked my seatbelt to take it out. Just when the belt came off my body I let out a loud curse as I jumped towards Medusa. But before I can reach her Taemin grabbed me pulling me to him. My landed on his lap while his arms circled my chest trapping my arms under his. Both of his hands held a tight grip on my wrist.

“You had no ing right to go through my phone, you !” I shrieked trying to get out of Taemin’s hold. Medusa let out a loud shrill laugh letting me know I don’t have the right to privacy. “Taemin, let me go. I’m so sick of her ! I am going to rip that ugly bun off her head and shove it up her .”

I stomped my feet against the ground of car like a child on a tantrum. I was cursing so much that I was putting a sailor to shame.

“No, Sam!” Taemin argued. “You need to calm down. You are risking everything. Remember that. Remember what you are risking. It’s not just you anymore you now have everyone else. Mimi, Soonie, and Ran. If you do something, you are risking their career.”

“Oh yes! I would listen to him, Sam. Hurt one hair on me and I can destroy you and your precious group members. We don’t need a repeat of last week, do we?” Medusa taunted.

I bet you guys are dying to know what happened last week. I let out a loud growl like a ferocious animal. I hate her. I want to rip out and feed her to boars. My mind reeled back to last week, Taemin and I were at a photoshoot and short interview. It was the confession of our ‘relationship’ that was released when the company decided to announce it. I was in the dressing room with Song talking with her. She felt hurt that I never told her about Taemin. I hated seeing her so hurt about that fact, so I decided to tell her it was all a lie. Just when I was about to finish telling Song the truth, Medusa came in the room. She stopped me before I could say anymore and pulled me towards the photoshoot. She threatened me profusely under her breath as we walked which I ignored. I ignored it all until she started to insult me. She brought in the fact I was mixed into her insults and even went as far as insulting my parents.

Let’s just say I lost it and attacked her. A quick twist of the arm and a nice slam to the nearest wall, I was spewing insults to her. Unlike Jon, who was always afraid when I got that way, Medusa laughed and dared me to do something. Everyone there quickly separated us, but not before a surprise visit from the CEO of SM was made known. To say, he was pissed is an understatement. He was livid. With Medusa acting like an innocent victim, they both made the disclosure agreement and even included a protection on Medusa in the contract. As of that day, I can’t harm one small hair on Medusa’s body or even threaten her. Also I can’t tell a soul about how my public dating life isn’t real.

“Remember I hold the power.” Medusa let out darkly. She then let out a small chuckle. “I must admit your password did take me a while to figure out, you should change that.”

I clenched my fist so tight that I can feel my nails pricking my skin. I struggled against Taemin’s tight hold. My breaths came out labored. If anyone saw me now I probably look like a wild animal to them. An untamed rabid animal that needs to be put down.

“You’re making things worse, Noona.” Taemin hissed.

Medusa just shrugged then turned around towards the front of the car. A satisfied sadistic smile permanently plastered on her face.

“You have to go to your recording, Taemin. Don’t be late to it.” Medusa said. Taemin continued to hold me tightly refusing to move, to let me go. Refusing to leave me alone with this monster. Medusa glanced up to stare at him through the rearview mirror. She directed her glare on Taemin. “Now, Taemin! I will be fine. She won’t do anything towards me. She knows the consequences. Right, Sam?”

Her eyes moved to me. The treacherous brown orbs sparklingly with triumph. I continued to glare at her with pure loathing as I stiffly nodded.

“It’s not you I’m worried about.” Taemin whispered. His hold on me came apart letting me move back to my seat. I can feel his eyes look at me with worry as I slipped into my seat with silence. My jaw still clenched tightly as I breathed heavily. Putting on my seatbelt, I closed my eyes. My heart was hammering in my chest as my hands shook. The urge to commit a horrid violent act was still there. It’s going to take a while to calm down. I’m just going to stay silent and stiff until I do calm down. It will be better for everyone including myself. After what seemed like hours, a soft warm hand encased my left hand. I opened my eyes to see Taemin leaning towards me. His eyes held so much worry and sorrow towards me. “Will you be alright?” I slowly nodded. “You’ll call me if you need anything, right?”

No.

I nodded again.

Satisfied with my answer, Taemin gathered his things again and left with a soft goodbye.

“Half of Korea might hate you, but I have to say. You have ‘gotten’ yourself a good one, Sam.” Medusa taunted. “Don’t drag him down with you.”

I watched Taemin walk towards the building with a hint of sadness. No. I won’t drag him down with me. I won’t drag down anyone with me. I will get out of this situation and I will do it without hurting anyone along the way. I felt the car pull out of the parking, Medusa continued a happy ‘fake’ conversation with herself.

I should let Jaejoong know that I can’t make it.

Just when I was about to bend down to pick up my phone from the ground something, more like someone, caught my eye. I stayed frozen in place as my eyes widen in shock staring at the figure. The person stared back at me through the window in shock. He saw everything. Saw me attempt to attack Medusa. Saw Taemin grab. Saw the hatred in my eyes.

Maybe he didn’t see it. The windows are slightly tinted. He couldn’t have seen it.

My head turned staying on the person as the car turned away from him. I couldn’t look away from him. I watched as his expression changed from shock, to accusing, to pure worry. Then all too soon he became a small dot disappearing the further we got away. My eyes stayed glued to the back window still staring at the spot where I last saw him. My body slightly turned in the chair and aching in the position.

Just when the figure completely disappeared a small buzz echoed in the van. I snapped my head towards my phone on the ground. I in a breath as I saw the name that appeared on the screen. ! He did see it. He knows. He knows it all. Slowly as if it was the end of the world, I picked up my phone and unlocked it.

We need to talk -Yunho.

! He’s going to kill me!