Meeting Jyj

What Kpop doesn't know?

Ooooohhh..We were torn apart. Just rippling through time. Our lives were never meant to come together, but they did. We were never supposed to meet, to love, to fight. But we did.

Soonie sang angelically through the mic. She sat on her stool holding a serene expression. Her eyes closed, feet tapping softly against the ground to the beat of the song. I held my mic, waiting for my turn, looking at her in awe. Her soulful voice filled the auditorium. Her emotions clearly felt.

She left her last note fade out slowly. It was my turn now. Taking in a breath to in all the nervous energy, I lifted the mic letting the lyrics flow.

"Our lives became a tragic love story in zero to five seconds. Our bodies were left lifelessly on the ground as they beat us. They didn't stop even when we begged. Why are they against us? Why do they want to destroy us?" I rapped. My voice coming out angry and hurt. Getting up from my stool, I lifted my hand up outstretched towards the crowd. "I reached out to you as you closed your eyes. I begged you to stay with me, but you couldn't hold on. You left first escaping the darkness of this world. But don't worry. I will follow."

"Timmeee. All we need was timee. More time to love. More time to fight. More time to live." Ran's and Soonie's harmonized softly together. "Let's meet again in another life."

They sang out the last words of the song in a whisper as the music ended softly in the background. The crowd burst into applause as well as some fans screaming. I smiled happily as I turned my head to see Ran, Soonie, and Mimi with the same expression.

I turned back to the crowd to see some of the audience members in tears. They screamed our names as we got up in unison and bowed formally to the crowd.

"That felt amazing!" Mimi cheering happily jumping into our changing room. "They loved the new song. Did you see their faces? They were crying!"

Soonie let out a laugh agreeing as she slung her arm on Ran's shoulders. Even our fearless leader was beaming from ear to ear. I am pretty sure this is the best day of her life. Her dark brown eyes shined with pride and joy. Tears threatening to come out as she talked animately to Soonie and Mimi. They praised her profusely for the amazing proformance and the song.

Yes, everyone. Our fearless leader here wrote that song herself. She spent 3 days pulling all nighters with the composition and the production of the song.She made sure everything was perfect. And it was. Perfect. The lyrics apparently came to her when she thought about idol relationships and how fans react to them. She made sure the lyrics impacted everyone getting the point across about the tragedy.

Today marked the first day this song was ever heard in public. Tomorrow it will sell over itunes and music sites all over the world. We all hope and wish on the stars that the song will do as well or even better than our previous songs.

"What the hell are you staring at?" Ran let out looking right at me. It wasn't in a mean way at all, more wierded out by how I am staring at her. I smiled at her shrugging my shoulders. Turning around away from them, I made my way to change back into my regular cloths. This short white dress is annoying the crap out of me. The whole time out there I had to resist the urge to uncross my legs and slouch on the stool. I chuckled to myself. If I did that, then everyone will for sure have a show to see. "Wierdo."

And proud of it!

"You know what we should do?" Mimi exclaimed jumping up and down like an excited child. I chuckled at her antics as I slipped into my tank top and grey skinny jeans. Lacing my combat boots on, I can hear Ran and Soonie telling her to calm down. "We should go celebrating. All of us together. Just the four of us! It will be fun. We haven't hung out in awhile, just us, anyways. It will be fun. Girl's night."

"It's midnight, Mimi." Soonie let out in her 'older sister' voice. "Aren't you tired?"

"Oh come on! We have been promoting our comeback non-stop for the past two weeks. I want to have fun. I want to party. I want to celebrate the release of Ran's first written song."

We all chuckled at how childish she was being.

Picking up my bag, I looked at my group members with a sad smile. They would have to celebrate without me. I already made other plans tonight that I can't back out of. Not can't, more like I don't want to. My heart jumped at the thought at what I will be doing later.

Finally, after two weeks of non-stop work for Violets comeback, we have a break. Not a long break. Just a few hours, but that is enough time for me to do what I need to do. I just need to get back by 3pm later today. We have a special stage with Shinee on M!Countdown.

Ugh! So not looking for that. Taemin and I have a dance solo during the song. It's a cover of the song worth it by Fifth Harmony. Then Shinee will cover some Justin Bieber song. Don't ask me the name. I have no idea. All I know is that there is to much touchy touchy during the proformance.

It's uncomfortable, but at least I will see Onew. I love teasing him and stealing his chicken.It's hilarious how mad he gets. Like a freaking child on a tantrum.

I chuckled to myself just at the thought. Poor Onew.

Aw ! I have to see Key.

Damn it, I confessed out loud in the cafeteria, that day Yunho and Changmin dragged me out, that I broke his favorite shirt.

He is going to kill me! I was doing so good in avoiding him these past two weeks. Even went as far as making sure I don't cross his line of vision and Mimi keeps him busy enough to not ask about me.

My bag instantly vibrated to life breaking me out of my thought. They were currently imaging Key choking me to death with his favorite designer sweater.

Rolling my eyes, I stuck my hand in my bag grabbing my phone. He seriously can't wait a few minutes. The large square metal device still shook fiercely on my hand letting me know to pick up the call.

"I just came to realize that you're not very patient." I chuckled answering the phone call.

"If you don't hurry up, your food will get cold." His husky voice retorted. I smiled brightly looking down at my feet. "Or I can just eat it all for you."

"yah! Do you want to die? Don't you dare!" I threatened making him let out his loud dorky laugh.
I cringed at the sound. I held the phone away from my ear in fear of going deaf. Why is his laugh so freaking loud. "Aish!" I groaned. After his laughter died down I put the phone back on my ear. "Alright, Alright. I'll be down soon. Remember where we are going to meet?"

"Of course, it's the dark corner of the parking lot where no one can see you get in my car. Or anything for that matter."

"Don't complain. That was the only compromise we had. Remember. I wanted to meet at the cafe, but no mister macho had to demand that I let him pick me up."

I looked up to make sure no one was listening while Jaejoong continued to whine like a child on the other end of the phone.

Mimi is still begging a laughing Ran and Soonie to go out tonight. Soonie is trying to calm her down with her 'older sister' talk. While Ran is getting close to agreeing.

I let out sigh. I should go before they notice me. Ran wouldn't want me there anyways.

"Ok, we will celebrate!" Ran laughed finally agreeing to Mimi's insistant begging.

I hefted my bag higher up on my shoulder as I used my free hand to clutch the straps.A bad feeling filled my stomach as I made my way towards the door.

This isn't the first time to.

Lately, the closer I get to Jaejoong. The worse this bad feeling gets. The more happier I feel with the man on the other end of my phone call, the more miserable and alone I feel.

With my hand on the door handle, I turned back to face my groupmates with a sad smile.

"Yay!" Mimi cheered happily jumping up in the air. "We are going to party! Party till we drop a farty!" Mimi yelled at the top of her lungs dancing.

"Yah! Don't be so gross!" Ran scolded pushing the laughing Mimi.

Soon enough all three of them started to laugh together as if they have been friends for years. I watched from the door, dejected. My chest clenched painfully as tears threatened to leave my eyes.

The bad feeling.

Gets worse everyday, every hour, every minute, every second.

It all started two weeks ago. The moment I shook Jaejoong's hand agreeing to feature in Jyj's song. Yeah, I was immensely happy. No. I was over the ing moon. I went home with a sappy smile as I thought about the man that seems to send my heart racing with just a smile. But I also felt something else.

As if I just made the most life changing discision. As if destiny or fate decided to let me know that I chose my path and I can never return from it. I can never run away from it. The path I have chosen is now stuck with me forever.

It was almost like a forboading sense of my own doom.

"Sam? Are you ok?" I heard Jaejoong's voice let out softly from the other end of the phone. I thought he hung up? "Sam?"

"Yeah?" I breathed out shaking my head. Stupid wierd depressing thoughts! Get out of my head! This is not a K-Drama! There is no such thing as destiny or Fate! There wasn't a wrong path or right path I have chosen. I decide my own life. Nothing will happen. I will feature in this song and get my voice out there. I will do this and everything will go back to the way it was. Nothing will change. Nothing will happen. I turned back to the door opening it and walking out. "I'm fine. I'll be down soon, Ok?"

And with that, I hung up.

I continued to walk down the hallway in silence. Making sure to keep my thoughts empty and crazy free.

***
"Yah! You know you hung up on me!" Jaejoong yelled once I slipped into the passenger seat of his car. The leather groaned under my weight. "Don't throw your bag to the back! Yah! Who said you could dig into the food! I told you it was mine!"

"Ugh! Why are you so annoying today?" I groaned glaring at him.

Jaejoong looked at me offended then proceeded to sulk. With a pout, he grabbed the food in my hands snatching it all away from me when I was in mid-bite. I let out a whine completely annoyed as I reached over to grab the food from him. Stupid annoying man. Give me my food.

"Will you stop hitting me?" Jaejoong let out right after I slapped his arm.

"Will you give me my food!" I exclaimed now frustrated. I was leaning over towards the drivers seat. The middle compartment pressed uncomfortably to my stomach. It was like stabbing my stomach. One of my hands was placed on Jaejoong's chest while the other tried to reach over to grab the bag of food. I ignored the tempeture rising in the car or even the fact I was practically on top of him. I just wanted my food. "Food! Now, Jaejoong!"

"What's wrong?"

"What?"

I turned my head to look at him in confusion. His eyes were serious as they stared at me with worry. I stayed frozen as I felt one hand trace up the arm that was on his chest and the other hand land softly on my cheek it. I surpressed a shiver while I stared at him. My heart on overdrive loving the feeling of him touching me.

Stop this, Sam.

Back up.

Move away.

Abort food mission, Damn it!

"What's wrong?" He whispered out again. His eyes moved from side to side furiously as he studied me. The brown eyes almost looked amber from this close up. "Sam, I think I have known you long enough to know when something is wrong."

"A month is hardly long enough." I breathed out finally finding my voice.

He smirked.

"It is when it's you." Oh ! That was smooth. Nope. Nope. Back up. Stay quiet.Or talk about the weather. Almost as if rebelling against me, my body relaxed in his arms. I was now half laying on his chest looking up at his eye. I can feel his heart racing just as fast as mine. This position is ing hurting me in this car, but I didn't care. "Now tell me what's wrong."

"Nothing."

"Liar. Your eyes are red. Either you were crying on the way here or you were about to." He continued to caress my face. As if that very action will wipe away all the pain I feel. That sad thing is that I think it is working. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as I finally found the will to pull away from him. Sitting back on the passenger seat, I hugged myself. My eyes focused on the wall of the parking garage outside. I can hear Jaejoong let out a heavy sigh. He moved towards me. His hand softly landed on top of mine. I looked up at him. Fear filled me as I thought about the wierd attraction and pull I feel towards him. "You will tell me when you're ready?" I nodded.

It's not like I don't want to tell him. It's more like I don't know how. I don't know how to tell him what I feel towards him. What I fear in the future. Or even that I fear that everything I worked so hard for will end soon because of him. My life will go crashing down in a dark oblivion.

The scariest part is that I don't even mind.

"Ready to go?" Jaejoong let out with a soft smile. He leaned back on the drivers chair. His right hand still on top of mine refusing to leave. Refusing to stop any connection towards me. Expertly putting the car on drive with one hand, he pulled out of the parking garage. "The guys are super excited to meet you.They are already at the studio waiting for us. I think they have everything ready. At least, that is what they told me when they texted me earlier."

"Sorry you had to wait this long to do this." I let out guilty.

Jaejoong turned his head away from the road just for a second to flash me a bright carefree smile. My own lips tugged up in the corners. His smile is contagious.

"Don't worry about it. You are busy. We understand." He answered smoothly. "Besides." I looked down at our hand in shock as I felt him intertwine our fingers together. "I never heard the voice of a dehydrated walrus. Or was it seal. I don't really remember. Either way, I am really curious." He joked bringing back my words I told him two weeks ago when I agreed to this.

"Idiot!" I let out shaking my head. A smile plastered on my face.

The rest of the drive was spent laughing as we joked back and forth. His dorky laughter flooded the inside of the car becoming like a contagious diease. I laughed making fun of him about it. How can someone laugh so uniquely like him.

Its been almost a month since I have known this idiot. And everyday since, I have spent laughing at our stupidity. It either spent clumsily falling or running into stuff or even saying random stuff. We kept in touch by talking on the phone for hours when we were available or he would stalk me in order to see me. Oh sorry, not stalk. He was 'in the area' or so he always argues. We learned more about each other each day.

Like I learned that he knows how good looking he is and takes pride in it. Cue the eye roll.

And he learned, the hard way, that if he takes my food he will earn bruised body part. He even learned that my sarcasm knows no bounds and my honesty is on borderline cruel sometimes. But he didn't care about any it. He seems to accept me how I am. Temper and all. He even finds it all funny

Idiot.

"We're here." Jaejoong breathed out pulling me out of my thoughts. He finished putting the car in park turning it off. With a heavy sigh, he turned towards me. Giving my hand one last reassuring squeeze, he pulled it away. I stared at his serious expression expecting his next words being the worst. "Whatever stupidity they tell you don't believe them,Sam. They will do anything to embaress me."

I looked at him confused. Silence covered the car. What is he..

"Hello!!!" A loud voice boomed next to ear as my door was forcefully pulled open.

"Holy !" I yelled out in fright. I jumped up hitting my head painfully on the ceiling of the car. "Ugh! . Damn it! It hurts!" I groaned rubbing my now sore head with my hand.

"You ok?" Jaejoong let out in worry. I felt his hand land on top of mine feeling for any sort of bump.

"What do you think? My head slammed against your ceiling."

I turned my head ready to curse out the that scared the out of me. My line of vision was only met with a wild dolphin and a laughing prince. I glared at them not happy that they are laughing at my pain. I just met them and I already want to throttle them.

"We were gonna wait for you at the recording room, but we couldn't wait to see the girl Jaejoong won't stop gushing about." Yoochun let out with a mechivous smile plastered on his face.

"Yah!" Jaejoong yelled in warning at him.

"I am Yoochun, but you can call me Micky or future brother in law. Or just brother in law depending how far you guys have gone."

"YAH!"

"I'm Junsu. Xiah Junsu." The wild dolphin spoke looking at me with sparkling eyes. "I know we already know each other's names, but it is still nice to introduce each other. Right." I nodded. I don't know what to make of this situation at all. "Anyways, soon you will need to send out wedding invitations. I want to make sure you got my name right."

"YAH!!" Jaejoong yelled now jumping out of the car racing towards them.

Both men laughed putting their hands up in surrender. I watched in amusement as Jaejoong scolded them profusely telling them to stop with the teasing. Yoochun and Junsu pouted.

"We were just helping your chances with her. You won't shut up about her, so we thought we would help you together." Yoochun let out innocently.

"YAHHH!!" A red faced Jaejoong yelled. "Shut up!"

His voice echoed through the night along with Yoochun's and Junsu's laughter. Even in my shock confused state, I couldn't help but crack a smile.

These next few hours will be interesting indeed.