Oh 'Brother'

What Kpop doesn't know?

Have you ever had one of those moments were you are so tired that you don’t even know if you are moving or not? Your body is on automatic while your limbs are numb. And if you are standing still there is no doubt you’re swaying from side to side. Looking as if one gust of wind will send you toppling down.

                That’s how I feel now.

                Everything in front of me was in a blurry haze as all the noise was just a soft fade to my ears. My body is begging me to take a break. My eyes praying I will shut them down for a few hours of rest. In fact, I know if I sit down for a few minutes I will no doubt pass out.

                “Cut!” The director yelled out making me jump slightly in my spot. The bubble of haze that surrounded my vision popped making everything more clear. I looked around in confusion. What am I doing? “Ami-sshi?” I turned my head towards the older man. The director was sitting down on his chair behind the large camera. A look of annoyance etched on his face. “We need to go again. You don’t seem to be here again.”

                I sent him a silent nod. Turning towards the crew I sent my apologies to everyone while I bowed. Before I got up fully, my eyes caught sight of Soonie and Mimi. Both of them in their outfits for this scene. Both staring at me with slight concern. Their brown eyes held longing to want to come to me to see what’s wrong, but they acted against it. I rolled my eyes looking away from them.

                I’m too tired to deal with that now.

The director let out more orders preparing the crew to redo the scene. One of the crew members walked up to me handing me the shopping bags that I dropped earlier as part of the scene. I quietly thanked her taking the shopping bags in one hand. I then made my way back across the street using the cross walk. It’s just as hot as it was yesterday when I went to the café with Taemin. And all these layers is not helping. With each step I took, the sound of heels slamming against the ground and chains hitting each other echoed around me. Honestly, I don’t care if it is fashionable. If I am dying in the heat then it shouldn’t be worn.

                “What the hell do you think you’re doing?” Medusa’s annoying voice hissed as she appeared next to me. The hair and makeup people behind her. I glanced to the side to look at my manager with a bored look as the stylists fixed me. “Don’t give me that look. This is the 10th take we had to do today. I had to cancel the rest of your afternoon because I don’t know if you will make it or not. Do you know what kind of image that sends out? You better be glad they let me reschedule. They never do that. So, tomorrow you will be booked. Don’t expect any sleep, ‘Yankee’.”

                “You mean how I didn’t have almost any last night because of you.” I retorted. Still pissed about the little sleep I obtained because of her. She booked a lot of my stuff back to back. Making sure the only sleep I got were the few minutes I got from the travel from place to place. Even the flight to Jeju island, she kept me up by scheduling an on board interview with a blog website. There is no denying I spent most of the time cursing her and daydreaming about killing her. “It is your fault I am like this!”

                “It is your own fault, Sam.”

                “It is Ami to you!” I hissed with venom. “You don’t have the luxury to call me by my real name.”

                “Like how you don’t have the luxury to privacy or personnel time.” Medusa taunted. I let out a low animalistic growl to her in warning. This whole privacy situation is still a huge fight between us especially after yesterday. Medusa smirked satisfied she struck a nerve. “I wonder how the President would feel about your insubordination towards me.”

                “I wonder what will make it first to him? You or your death certificate?”

                Both the stylists working on me immediately paused what they were doing to stare at me in shock. I simply quirked an eyebrow at them. Almost daring them to get involved. They didn’t and simply went back to work. There was a tense silence between all of us as Medusa and I attempted to obliterate the other with our eyes.

After what seemed like hours, the stylists left leaving me alone with Medusa next to a traffic sign. No one paying attention to the murderous atmosphere or even the fact that she grabbed my arm pulling me close to her.

                “Watch that mouth of yours, Sam.” Medusa hissed in my ear. Her fingers digging into my arm most likely causing bruises. I let out a loud hiss as I narrowed my eyes at all the staff and crew oblivious to what is going on. “You are already on thin ice today. Don’t make your situation worse than it already is. There is only so much of your ‘filthy American’ attitude I can take.”

                “Let. Go. Of. Me!” I growled out enunciating each word.

Medusa only tightened her hold in response.  

“You can’t do anything, remember? You’re my . And I can do whatever I want to my even if it means put her in line by hurting her.” Medusa taunted. “Oh look your shaking. Don’t tell me you’re already starting to lose your temper. I must confess I can’t wait for the day you lose your temper. Because when that day comes.” Medusa tightened her hold even going as far as digging her nails into my skin. She forced me to turn to the right with her. My eyes landing on Mimi and Soonie talking happily to Seo In Guk. “I will enjoy destroying them in front of you. Then leave you with nothing.”

I stared at Soonie and Mimi in silence. Their laughter ringing through my ears even from this side of the street. Their brown eyes were sparkling with happiness. The type of happiness knowing they are living their dream. All their hard work paid off. They are on top of the world in their mind. The anger in me immediately was locked away as fear for them took over. The fear danced with the sadness in me causing me to look away from them in shame.

I can’t risk them. I can’t destroy them for being selfish. Their career, their happiness, and their dream are hanging on a line because of me. Why can’t I get that through my thick skull? I always have to be reminded. How selfish can I be? Me and my damn temper. My own rebellious nature will destroy them.

And honestly, that scares me so much.

Upon sensing my defeat, Medusa let me go with a dark chuckle. Tears of frustration threatened to come out as I glared at the ground. My hands fisted tightly at my sides. Knuckles turning white over the handles of the shopping bags.  

It’s my own damn fault I am in this situation.

“Call me a sadist, but I must say I do quite enjoy our little spats.” Medusa let out lowly so only I can hear. “But do not mistake my enjoyment for your pain and anger as permission to threaten me in public. You still have an image to uphold while I have reputation to uphold. I cannot have others thinking I am letting a lowly idol, a ‘filthy Yankee’, treat me with disrespect. This is the last time you disrespect me, Sam. Because the next time it will cost you.”

With that as her final warning, Medusa walked away leaving a trail of frozen statues in her wake. I glared at her retreating figure with pure loathing. I want to destroy her. I want to tear her down so much that she is left with absolutely nothing. I want to laugh at her destruction like some evil villain from a cartoon.

 But I can’t do that.

Even though, I would be an excellent villain. I can’t do anything at all to her. She is ing protected. One word to the President and she will destroy everything I care about.

“Ami-sshi?” One of the staff members let out coming in front of me with caution. I focused my gaze on him. Still silent, I motioned for him to tell me what he wants me for. The staff member just pointed behind me. “You have a visitor.”

Visitor? Who could possibly come to-

I turned around following where the staff member pointed. My eyes widen in shock as my heart sped up in fear.

Damn it!

 What is Yunho doing here? How did he even know I was here? Oh god, he is going to kill me for ignoring all his texts and calls! It’s not my fault. I was busy. That damn ugly turd looking creature kept me busy. I didn’t even get to talk to Jaejoong except to tell him that the café date was canceled. Which is a whole other stress, because now he is like super worried about me.

Yunho wasn’t even looking at me, he was too busy glaring at Medusa’s back with his arms crossed over his chest. The staff member let me know we would start the scene again in a few minutes to be ready. I nodded at him telling him I understood then thanked him with a slight bow. I turned back to Yunho to see him now looking at me with a stern face. I gulped sensing a dreading speech coming to my way soon.

“Alright, we are starting the scene again from the top.” The director yelled catching everyone’s attention. Damn it, I can’t catch a break. “Ami!” I turned towards the director letting him know he has my full attention. “Are you ready this time?” I quickly nodded. “Alright. We start in 5.” Okay Sam, let go of all your problems. “4” They don’t matter right at this moment. “3” Focus on your acting. “2” Get this last scene done because it will be the last source of media you will be in before Yunho kills you. “And Action!”

****

Okay, I am done with the scene. I changed back to my normal cloths of distressed shorts and a tank top.

God, it feels great to be out of those damn heels and in combat boots.

With my purse under my arm, I opened the dressing room door. I stuck my head out looking down the hallways on both sides. No Medusa in sight, yet. No Yunho in sight. Just a couple of remaining crew and actors that was using this building to change.

I’m safe. For now at least. Just enjoy these few minutes of freedom before I go back to that thing known as my manager. I just have to avoid Yunho until I get to her because knowing Yunho he will force me to go with him to talk. Not that I want to, but right now with my situation it is not wise to do. It’s not only me on the line anymore.

I’m smart, right? I’ve matured quite a bit a lot, didn’t I? Please you’re embarrassing me with your compliments.

Sam, you need to focus now. It’s ninja mode time.

Slow and carefully, I made my way out of the room completely and into the hallway. I probably look like someone creeping away from a dragon lair. A couple staff members actually looked at me weirdly as I passed by them. Mostly because each hallway I was about to pass I made damn sure I stuck my head out to look in before running across.

I’m paranoid as .

“Sam?” A feminine voice let out behind me causing me to jump.

 I let out a high pitched scream as I basically jumped a few feet away. My body clinging to the wall for dear life as if it will save me. I looked up to see who caused me to lose 10 years of my life.

“You guys scared the out of me.” I breathed out still trying to regain my breath. I stared at Soonie’s and Mimi’s confused faces. What are they doing here? “What are you doing here?”

“The director gave us a break so we came to get our purses and go out to lunch.” Mimi answered.

Wow, no invitation? Don’t worry guys, I already ate. Thanks for inviting me.

Standing up straighter, I folded my arms over my chest. An awkward but tense atmosphere quickly filled between us as we stared at each other. None of us saying anything to each other. None of us wanting to move. Mimi looked down at her shoes in sadness as Soonie opened to say something. I quickly perked up as I felt a rise of hope in me. They are going to talk to me. Get over this damn grudge. But all too soon, Soonie closed in frustration then looked away from me dramatically.

The hope shattered.

“Figures.” I muttered rolling my eyes. They will continue this stubborn silence with me. I looked up at them to see them now talking to each other as if I wasn’t standing in front of them. I want to yell at them. I want to shake them. Tell them to talk to me. My eyes immediately caught sight of a group of people heading our way. They can’t know the tenseness between my groupmates and me. They can’t know anything. I have to protect them. No matter how much they hurt me, I will always protect them. Plastering on a fake smile, I talked towards them knowing only the wall will get the message. “I wish I could go to lunch with you, but I have a program scheduled soon. Thanks for taking care of me, Unnies. See you when I get home.”

With a slight bow towards their now shocked faces, I turned to walk away. I hope you feel guilty as hell. I let out a sigh raising my hand up to my purse straps hanging on my shoulder. Twisting my fingers around the straps, I clung for dear life. My chest tightening in pain.  

Why do I feel so alone?

The fatigue from earlier came back in full force making me zone out as I continued to walk. I want to rest now. Maybe Medusa will let me go home to get some sleep if I promise to go mute for the rest of the week.

I shook my head as if too wake up. No daydreaming, Sam.

Anyways, Medusa is probably looking for me right now. No doubt, she is going to tell me how she filled my schedule again. A full day of back to back appearances with next to little sleep or even time to eat. Speaking of food, I am starving. When did I last eat?

As if on cue, my stomach let out a loud growl aching slightly. I groaned as I moved one of my hands to hold my stomach. Don’t worry baby, I’ll make sure the mean lady takes me somewhere to eat. If she doesn’t I will just let myself faint in public. Let the little fans I have left fight with the company to feed me.

Oh, fried chicken and beer sound so good.

“So this is where you were.” Yunho’s voice rang through the hallway.

 Snapping my head up towards him, my heart dropped to the floor as I visibly paled.

“Fu-“

 “What did I tell you about cursing?” Yunho breathed out crossing his arms over his chest. That I should do it more often especially when people I am trying to avoid sneak up on me. I took a step back trying to put distance between us, but Yunho just took a step towards me. Damn it, I was supposed to avoid him. How did he even appear in front of me so quietly? Is he a ninja? It would explain so much, honestly. Why is he so intimidating today? “So want to tell me why you are avoiding me?”

“I’m not avoiding you?” I spoke up without thinking.

Yunho just quirked his perfect eyebrow. Who does his eyebrows? Honestly, they are on point.  

                “Yes, you are.” He pressed taking another step towards me.

                I took another step back.

                “No, I’m not. You have no proof.”

                “Seriously?”

                 I nodded slowly taking another step back. Seriously, Sam. ‘No Proof’! Are you an idiot?  

                “Proof?” Yunho mumbled. I nodded my head at him. I might look calm on the outside right now. But my heart is seriously racing a thousand miles per hour. I watching in slight horror as Yunho reached for his back pocket and pulled out his phone. Damn it, Sam! “Is this enough?” Yunho let out annoyed showing me his lit phone.

                The screen brightly showed me the many different texts he sent me since yesterday. At first they were worried and sweet asking me what’s going on. Then it turned to threats on how ‘I better not be ignoring him’. I let out a nervous laugh as I saw the last text from today that I didn’t even see.

                ‘Jon just told me where you are at. Wait right there. Don’t you DARE leave! I’m on my way. If you leave ur dead! I mean it Sam! Ur dead if you leave!’

“To be fair, I didn’t see that last message.” I let out nervously. I took a small step back as Yunho sent me an icy glare. I need to escape. I need to run to safety. Darting my eyes everywhere I tried to look for the best escape. “I-I was going to answer you back.”

“Oh really?” Yunho questioned slipping his phone back in his pocket.

“Yes, but you know how it is, phone dies. I forgot my charger, AGAIN. Like always. Stupid me.” Then as if the world is plotting against me, a loud vibration resonates in my purse. I made a pained face as I looked down towards my purse. Aish, why didn’t I turn it off completely? I swear, if that is Chanyeol sending me another mocking message about me and Taemin. I am going to haunt him when Yunho kills me. I looked slowly back up at Yunho. His left eye is twitching slightly. ! “I-it’s not what you think!”

“Oh.”

I need to run. Escape while I still can. But how? 

I could throw my purse at him and run the opposite direction. No, I need my purse. How else am I supposed to pay for food?

I could point at something behind him and use that distraction to run away. No, Yunho will never fall for that. He knows me too well.  

Oh, I can do that sports move were they fake to the left then actually go right. Yes! That can work! …..Wait. No, it can’t. Yunho could easily grab me. Knowing him, he will sling me over his shoulder giving me a nice view of his tight . Nice view, but I will still be pissed.

Distraction is my best bet.

Okay, Sam. Just distract him.

I looked up with determination ready to do my plan and run away. But my proud smile was quickly wiped off when I felt something clamp down on my wrist. Looking down in confusion, I see a hand tightly wrapped around my wrist. Looking back up I see Yunho smiling a little too widely for my liking. His brown eyes were practically howling with laughter at me.

                Damn it, Sam!

                “Were you going to distract me then run away?” Yunho let out in amusement as he dragged me behind him towards his car. We were now exiting through the back of the building. Yunho kept his hand still clamped tightly on my wrist. Damn him and his long legs. Your isn’t as tight as I thought! I grumbled a string of long curses under my breath. “Again with the cursing. And don’t bring my into this.”

                “Why! It’s saggy, dull, and ugly!” I complained childishly as I tugged on his hold. Yunho stopped in his place in order to glare at me. I gulped under his icy glare. With a nervous laugh, I pointed behind him. “Look your car, you should go inside before we melt in this heat. Wouldn’t want to ruin your makeup. So it was nice seeing you, but I must be going.” I let out trying to pull my hand free from his hold.

                Man, he’s been working out. It’s like a freaking iron death grip.

                Let go, He-Man!

                “Come on.” Yunho let out tugging my wrist. He kept on walking towards his expensive car as he took out his keys from his pocket. I stumbled slightly as I tried to keep up with his brisk pace. I can’t go with him. I need to go back to Medusa before she notices. “Hopefully, there isn’t anyone out here taking pictures.”

                “You’re right. Wouldn’t want them to get photographic evidence that your is sagging.”

                “Leave my out of this!”

                “Touchy.” I let out. Yunho grumbled under his breath as he let go of my wrist pushing me towards the passenger door. Aggressive damn. “Don’t tell me you have low -esteem?” I gasped placing my hand over my heart. Yunho crossed his arms over his chest in annoyance. His body blocking my route towards the building we were just at. “Yunho, I’m worried about you. Low -esteem leads to excessive yoga training which can lead to yoga . Yunho, don’t let yourself get to yoga it won’t go with your figure.”

                “Get in the damn car!” Yunho hissed clearly fed up with me.

                I’m so going to regret this later. Lifting my hand up to the straps of my purse. I clung to the straps tightly as if it will give me the courage I need for what I am about to do next.

                “No.” I let out shaking my head.

                “Sam.”

                “No, Yunho I am not going with you.” I breathed out. I went to look him in the eyes, but a movement caught my attention instead. Behind Yunho a few feet away, stood the source of all my problems. The mascot of team destroy Sam. She stood in front of the door we just came out of not long ago. A dark challenging look etched on her face. She wants me to go with him. She wants me to disobey her and the rules so she can tear me down. I looked back at Yunho with a sad smile. He is oblivious to it all and that’s how it will always remain.  “I can’t go with you.”

                “Don’t be stupid, Sam. Just get in the car.” I shook my head. “Why?!”

                Because if I leave, Medusa will not hesitate in calling the CEO and telling him everything that happened the past two days. Including the fact that I left ‘my duties’. I won’t be able to talk my way out of it or even threaten my way out. I used up all my chances and only made my situation worse. I will end up hurting others now.

                “I have a responsibility to my manager. I can’t just leave her. It is unprofessional. Not to mention, she is probably making up a new schedule now.” I sighed. I took a step to the side letting Yunho know I am going to walk past him and leave soon. Yunho just stared at me with confusion. “Speaking of which she is probably looking for me now.”

                “When have you ever cared about that?” Yunho let out before I could even take one step. I looked up at the older man in shock. “What happened to you? It’s like you have no fight in you at all anymore.”

                Oh, I have plenty of fight. It’s just being pushed inside a crammed little box to be locked away. It’s making me slowly go insane with different emotions. But I deal with it. I have to. For everyone’s sake.  

                “What are you talking about?” I chuckled. I put on my best acting face as I smiled up at him. Lifting my hand up, I pushed his shoulder slightly. “Aren’t you being a little dramatic? The did you drink before coming here? I am still the same Sam you know and love. So stop looking at me as if I have changed. Besides since when do you result into kidnapping?”

“I’m just worried, Sam. Anyways it’s not like your manager doesn’t know. I did tell her that I was taking you with me.”

“Really? What she say?”

“No.”

“So you decided to take me anyway?” I questioned. Yunho quickly looked away from me almost embarrassed about his behavior. A soft smile made its way to my face as my heart felt for Yunho. “What were you thinking?”

“That there is something wrong with you and I want to help.” He answered.

 I stared up at the man who I consider as my older brother. Dark bags can be seen hiding under make up under his eyes. His brown eyes stared at me as if telling me ‘let me protect you’. I let out a loud breathe as I looked down at my shoes. The disclosure agreement I made with the CEO clear in my mind. I can’t tell him even if I want to. I looked back up at Yunho a small sad smile forming on my lips. I hate keeping things from him and Changmin.

“Nothing is wrong.” I smoothly lied. “You’re just a worry wart.” I chuckled pushing him softly. I then took a couple steps forwards towards Medusa and the door. Yunho turned with me. I pivoted my foot slightly half facing him and half facing the door. I observed as Yunho took notice of Medusa behind me. A look of anger mixed with suspicion filled his features. “I’m sorry, I ignored your calls and texts. I was busy. You know how it is, busy schedule now that everyone knows about me and Taemin. Just cause I am busy now doesn’t mean something is going on. I am just tired from my schedule. It is no big deal. So stop worrying, ok?“

                “Are you sure?” Yunho asked. His eyes never leaving Medusa. “Sam, I know what I saw yesterday and today in fact. You are-“

“What you saw was just my idiotic temper getting the best of me in an unnecessary situation.” I spoke waving it off as if it was nothing. Yunho snapped his head towards me. He looked at me with disbelief. I sighed feeling a little stressed about the situation. Wait. I can’t tell him what’s going on, but maybe he can figure it out. That doesn’t violate my agreement with the CEO. And it will ease up Yunho’s and Changmin’s worry. Or make it worse. “Remember, when we first met? I featured in your new music video with Ran.” Yunho nodded.  “You saw me hunched over a trash can in the corner throwing up. You wanted for me to stop shooting and go to the doctor.”

Yunho finally took his eyes off of Medusa and looked back at me. His eyes saddened as he recalled the memory. I had food poisoning that day because of some bad sushi I ate the night before. I didn’t want anyone to worry, so I pretended my body wasn’t trying to kill me. I had a fake smile in front of other’s and a dark gloom of death alone. When Yunho found me he got seriously worried and demanded I leave and see the doctor, but I refused.

“You were so damn stubborn. Still are.” Yunho let out with a small smile.

“Yeah.” I chuckled softly. “Remember what I told you that day?”

“That Finding Nemo is a demon from hell?”

“No, you idiot. The other thing.”

“I kinda don’t want to repeat the other stuff. You cursed every single sea creature in a creative way that day. I don’t even think to this day I heard someone talk like you did that day.”

“Thank you,” I let out proudly as I held my hand over my heart. Yunho gave me a stern look as if to tell me ‘its not something to be proud of’. But it doesn’t matter. I am ing proud of that. Hell, my mom would be the same. She would tell everyone that I was her daughter proudly. “I learned from the best.”

“Your mom is no doubt one of a kind.” Yunho mused.

A look of horror hidden within the brown depths of his eyes. Poor guy. My mom terrorized him so bad when she last saw him. Him and Changmin. They are the sons she always wanted. Great mom, I have. 

We are getting off topic.

“Off topic,” I stated. Yunho nodded his head in agreement then quickly motioned for me to continue our previous conversation. “I wasn’t talking about my cursing towards all seafood on earth. I’m talking about what I told you when you demanded for me to tell you why I won’t go to the doctor.”

Yunho stayed quiet in thought. Then as if a lightbulb lit up his eyes widen. I knew you could do it Yunho. I gave him a look as if to say ‘go on’. I want him to say it out loud so he could let it sink in.  

“You told me that no matter how ty the situation you are in you will never show it to others.” Yunho let out. “You said weakness is only a hindrance to others. Sam, if that what this is. Don’t think that it is a hin-“

“No, not a hindrance.” I replied shaking my head. “More like a punishment.”

“What?”

It will take him awhile to put the pieces together. When he does I hope he understands and stop this. I turned completely towards Medusa ready to make my way to her. I can see her face staring at me with sadistic victory. She knows she is in control and it pleases her to the core. She knows she has won.

“Besides.” I let out making sure I leave him with something before I leave. My eyes glaring at Medusa as I spoke with determination. “This situation is only temporary. So don’t worry about me. I am fine.”

“Aish, there is no point in arguing with you now. Especially when you turn all k-drama dramatic like that.” Yunho let out frustrated.

I gasped snapping my head towards him. How dare he say I am dramatic?! I am the most non-dramatic person in this world.

“I am not being K-drama dramatic. How dare you say that?” I exclaimed.

 Yunho let out a mocking laugh. I smiled a real smile as he reached forward and grabbed my right hand in his caringly. He rubbed his thumb gently over my knuckles in a comforting manner.  

“Just cause you won’t tell us what’s going on doesn’t mean we will stop trying to find out. Or even help for that matter. You’re not as alone as you think you are, Sam,” He whispered. His eyes sparkling with so much sincerity that it tugged at my heart. As it a small ray of sunshine peeking through the dark clouds of a deadly storm, I believed him. I am not alone in this. The ray of sunshine is small, but I know that the clouds can never block it. It’s not only Jaejoong and me anymore, it’s my ‘brothers’ as well. “Just so you know, if she didn’t show up like she did.” Yunho breathed out motioning towards my y manager. “I would have forced you in my car and kidnapped you after your damn speech.”

“I wouldn’t have doubt that.” I laughed. Pulling my hand away from him, I bowed to him respectfully. “Thank you.”

“I haven’t done anything.”

“You have done way more than you thought. Now I know it’s not just me and Jae.”

“Jae?”

! Dumb, Sam. I swear where is your damn brain.

Shut off now that it is lacking sleep. Damn you, sleep deprived self. You almost told Yunho about Jaejoong. Wait, why can’t I tell him about Jaejoong?

One problem at a time, ! You have too much going on to even get into that now.

“Jae? Where did you hear Jae, I said me and Tae.” What? “Yup, me and Taemin.” I let out with a nervous chuckle. Yunho simply crossed his arms over his chest as he quirked an eyebrow. “My manager is waiting for me, Yunho. I have to go.”

Yunho nodded, but his eyes promised me that we weren’t done.

“Next time I see you without the creepy wicked witch from the west, you are getting that speech that I was planning to give you in the car.” I let out another loud laugh. With a wave, I turned back towards Medusa. Still laughing I made my way towards her. I can see his practicing with his rearview mirror on his way here. “I’m serious, Sam. I let you off easy this time! I am still pissed, don’t doubt that! You are getting that talking too soon!”

“Wouldn’t miss it for the world!” I yelled back at him once I reached Medusa.

I turned my head slightly to see him smiling at me as he nodded. With a quick wave, he went into his car to drive off to freedom. The smile on my face seemed stuck as I watched his car drive off.

Thank you, Yunho.

“About time, you two finished,” Medusa complained. I scowled at my manager angry she is still alive on this earth. I wish I had the power to obliterate someone. Oh, the people I would use that on. World would be a better place no doubt. “I was expecting you to leave with him actually. I am quite surprised you stayed, Samantha.” I rolled my eyes in annoyance. My name is not even Samantha. It’s just Sam. Medusa opened the back door stepping inside. With a loud sigh, I followed behind her. “Well, it is a good thing you stayed. I don’t have to go through the trouble of reporting you to the CEO.”

“God forbid, you accidently turn him to stone with just a look.” I muttered under my breath.

“Did you say something?”

“nope!”

“Well, as I was saying. I am happy you decided to finally listen and submit to my orders. Keep this up and we shouldn’t even be having problems. Although it would be quite boring.” Medusa continued to ramble. God her voice is annoying. Can someone please rip her voice box out. “I was able to reschedule the radio show you had today. They understood about the drama shooting and were happy to put you back on today. They even went as far as scheduling you for longer time. The radio station is a bit far so you will be able to get some rest in the car.”

“How generous of you?”  

 I watched as Medusa pulled out her phone from her pocket as she continued to walk in her heels. What are those like 5 inch tall pumps? Who can walk in those? Especially everyday like she does. I knew it. Her isn’t human. I meant she herself not her .

Man, I need to sleep.

Rolling my eyes, I focused on the ground as I continued to follow Medusa. It would be so great if she tripped and broke her face. I would do anything to see that. It would be sweet Justice. Come on trip. Trip. Trip! I glared at the hideous creature’s feet hoping for some magical force to grant my wish.

 Sadly, that will neve-

Just then a loud shriek echoed in front of me. My head snapped up to only witness the most beautiful thing that has happened in all my life. As if in a slow motion movie I watched as Medusa curse out loud. Her right foot sliding forward twisting in the process. The smile on my face grew wide like the joker from batman wide. Medusa’s right shoe flew a few feet away as she tumbled to the ground. She slid slightly on the ground. Her hair disheveled as well as her cloths. A loud screeching sound can be heard echoing. My eyes immediately caught the sight of a large yellow sign with red letter on the ground just in front of where she stopped.

Caution Wet Floor

The gods have spoken!