If only the fans were me

What Kpop doesn't know?

Ami leaving Taemin for Yunho

After just coming out about the relationship between her and Taemin, can Ami be cheating on him? With none other than U-Know Yunho. The Maknae of the widely popular rookie SM group, Violets, has been under the public eye ever since the confession of her relationship with Shinee’s Taemin. Many fans have been sending in comments and pictures of her whereabouts. Scandals seem to be following this half-American everywhere she goes. Including the most recent scandal with Yunho.

Ami has yet to release a statement about this torrid affair, but there is no doubt it is happening.

 Just a few hours ago, an eyewitness sent in an intimate picture of Yunho holding Ami’s hand just outside next to his car. In this picture, you can actually see the love and care in his eyes and Ami showed him the same expression. According to our source, Yunho came to the set of ‘Years to come’ (The widely popular drama featuring Seo In Guk, Kim Soo Hyun. Also Soonie and Mimi from Violets) specifically asking for Ami. Ami was on set to cameo on their 12th episode. As you can see in these pictures, Yunho is standing to the side watching Ami as she acts in front of the camera.

If she ever leaves the music industry I recommend that she takes up acting. It seems to better suit for her now that we know she is cheating.

But this is not our only source of proof. Throughout the last year, there have been many indications…..

You have got to be kidding. Now I am a cheating ?!

Why did I have to see this now?

 While I am at a radio show.

I rolled my eyes letting out a heavy sigh as I leaned back on the desk chair. The computer screen still brightly lit on the article that K-gossip released. They released it just now and it’s already garnering a whole bunch of views and comments. The website even had pictures from no doubt a cell phone of Yunho and I earlier today when the sun was still up. Some pictures were of him watching me from behind the camera. While the others were of us talking behind his car, his hand holding mine in comfort.  

Honestly, do these people not have lives to be going into others? I just wanted to scream in frustration, but I can’t.

 They see what they see and act like they know everything. They assume things that aren’t true. They do and say whatever they want not caring about the consequences.

They are so hell-bent on destroying me. Destroying someone they don’t even know. Getting mad about a situation that they don’t even know anything about. Just assume that is not even real and judge.

My head let out another painful throb making me look down at my fisted hands on top of the table. This damn pain hasn’t gone away yet. I took pills like an hour ago. It should be gone. Damn, pterodactyl manager for giving me it with her screaming. It was like sharp needles slowly piercing my skull, going from the back of my head to my right eye. My vision blurred in and out along with the throbs. It was as if my brain was bloated and was trying to break my skull in order to make more room.

I quickly took off the tight oversized headphones from my head in order to alleviate the pain. We are on commercial break so it should be fine for now. I looked at Yoo In Na’s empty chair in relief. From what I learned in the past 2 hours sitting here, Yoo In Na always comes back at least 5 minutes before we air on a large commercial break.

So, I still have time to relax before we continue. My head squeezed in response. Almost telling me, that I will never be able to relax for the rest of my life. Especially now, that fans think I am two timing Taemin. As if they didn’t have enough reasons to hate me.

I looked back up at the computer screen. Squinting my eyes slightly so the bright light doesn’t make my now migraine worse. I just want to hide in a dark room with a large blanket cuddling me. Oh, and a cold fluffy pillow on my head.

This article is ridiculous. It is going to spread more unnecessary hate towards me. A part of me wants to scroll down and see the comments. While another part of me already knows what they will say. Already knows that if I see those comments that it will affect me. No matter how much I try to ignore them and pass them off, I can’t. They will affect me because I do care.

A part of me will always care.

“Did you see it?” Medusa’s shrill voice screeched through the intercom system making me jump slightly.

“.” I groaned as my head let out painful more vibrations.

Placing my right elbow on the desk, I leaned my head on my right hand for support. Oh god, I hate life so much right now. My eyes trailed to my manager in the producer’s booth. A permanent scowl on her face as she leaned on her crutches.

The corner of my lips quirked slightly at the sight. Yeah, apparently she sprained her ankle when she fell at the staff building for ‘Years to come’ drama. I had to get the first aid personnel at the shoot. I practically scared the guy with my wide smile as I told him. I felt like a child on Christmas day and apparently that’s not normal. I didn’t care. That fall that she took was like a dream come true. But, the feeling didn’t last long. Medusa insisted on continuing my schedule with her ankle sprained. She made me drive while she ed in the back seat, screeching that it was all my fault. Because everything is my fault.

So you can guess, I didn’t get that few hours of sleep in the car that I was promised.

 “Ami!” Medusa let out another yell pulling me out of my thoughts.

“What!” I complained in annoyance.

I used my free hand to rub my temple hoping it will alleviate the vibrations in my head. Man, she made it 1000x worse. I should ask Yoo In Na for more drugs. I wonder, if she has stronger ones?

“Did you read it?” Medusa growled. No, I just stared at my screen this entire time doing nothing. I nodded at her. Not wanting to verbally respond in fear on what might come out. “You-“

“Almost time to go on.” Yoo In Na sang coming into the radio room. Yes! Thank you Yoo In Na! You are a goddess in disguise. Medusa quickly backed away from the intercom, but not before giving me a ‘we’re not done’ look. I rolled my eyes at her as I faced Yoo In Na, who took her seat at the head of the table, in her regular seat. She moved the mic slightly out of her way as she faced me. “How’s your headache?”

“Migraine.” I answered.

I let out a grimace of pain as I slipped on the headphones. One side of the headphone directly over my ear hearing the commercial currently playing on air, while the other side of the headphone was placed behind my right ear. I did this so I can hear Yoo In Na and the radio at the same time.  

“Maybe the Advil hasn’t set in yet? You just have to be patient. ”

“You sound like my mom,” I snorted. Except my mom would say it more sarcastically. “Do you have anything stronger?” Yoo In Na shook her head in response. Her brown eyes looked at me with sympathy. “Mind giving me more Advil.”

“You just took two an hour ago, Ami. I don’t think that’s a good idea.”

“One more pill is not gonna hurt me. Just speed up the healing process, at least I hope it does.”   

“Fine.” She let out in defeat. “Can I ask you something, Ami?” She breathed out as she pulled out the pills from her purse. I nodded at her as she handed me the pill. I thanked her then quickly took the pill while downing my water bottle. Please let this help. “Have you been getting enough breaks in your schedule? Enough rest?”

I glanced to the side to only see Medusa not in the Producer room. She must have stepped out. Probably to screech the next apocalypse into coming. Looking back at Yoo In Na, I felt conflicted. I can tell her and have her give me that ‘I saw someone kick your puppy’ look. Or I can lie to her and have her give me an ‘I don’t believe you’ disappointed look.

“No, not really.” I breathed out in a defeated sigh. Yoo In Na is too sweet and innocent to lie to. I would hate myself if I did. Just like I said, she gave me the ‘I saw someone kick your puppy look’. I could have just ended it there and left it like that. But, I didn’t. I continued without thinking. “Ever since everyone found out about my relationship with Taemin, I have been super busy. Funny thing is I prefer it that way. It keeps me from going online and seeing all the nasty things people are saying about me. It even keeps me from paying attention to the horrible things they say when they see me. I makes it easier to control my temper when I am too tired too even bother fighting back. Too tired and destroyed to even attempt it.”

Yoo In Na just gave me a look of pity and understanding. Without warning, she got up from her chair. I froze as I felt her envelope me in a hug from the side. Her arm around my shoulders while her head rested on top of mine. My mind went completely blank as a tingling sensation surrounded my eyes. Tears welled up in my eyes unknowingly as I stared at me computer screen in shock. The page still open to the ‘cheating’ article. I can see the side numbers of views and comments rise faster and faster.  

“You know what the worst part is?” I continued. My breaths coming out labored as my face started to tingle. “The worst part is….Whenever I feel like I have it under control. Have it together. Have confidence. Even not feel alone. Something comes along and just destroys it. Destroys everything to the point that my worries and fears are back. I go from confident to feeling like……like . I feel so horrible with all these mixed emotions, and I don’t even know what to do.”

Why am I telling her all this?

“Our world is a cruel world.” Yoo In Na breathed out in a motherly tone. She tightened her hold on me slightly. Even as a child I learned that the world is a cruel place and the only way to survive is to fight back. A tear escaped my eye trailing softly down my cheeks. Why the am I crying? “Don’t let it get to you. Don’t let them get to you. What you are feeling now is stress. Stress and sleep deprivation. Trust me, I have been there. It is not easy at all. Especially, with all that is going on out there in the fan world. But from what I heard and seen so far, you are a strong woman. More than what most people give you credit for.”

“I don’t feel that strong anymore.” I confessed. “Every time, I try to fight back I am always pushed down harder than before. I know I am not alone. I know I have strength in others, but.” I thought back to the talk Yunho and I had. His face fading into my mind along with Changmin’s, Taemin’s, and Jaejoong’s. Then Ran's, Soonie's, and Mimi's faces popped into my head. I let out a heavy sigh as I looked down at my keyboard. More silent tears slipped down my face. “But I can’t risk them. They can get hurt because of me. I’m probably not even making any sense at all.”

“You do. Don’t worry.”

“I- I don’t even know why I just confessed all that to you. I haven’t even told…” I stopped looking down at my hands on top of the desk. I haven’t even told Jaejoong about all this. Granted, I actually haven’t seen Jaejoong in a while and when we try to talk on the phone it is always quick. Also, you can’t really talk about how u feel in a text message. Here I am just exploding on someone I just met today. “I’m sorry. I probably sound so whiny and weak. Not to mention pathetic.”

Yoo In Na pulled away from me. I lifted my head in confusion as I felt her turn my desk chair towards her. Yoo In Na’s sweet face came into my view as she bent to my level. Her brown eyes held so much compassion that it almost touched my heart.

“Don’t be. You need a break and this your body’s way of saying it.” She said. I looked at the older woman with a small smile. Which she wasted no time in returning. “Just so you know, you are worth it. No matter what fears you hold, just know you are worth it. You are worth risking everything for.”

“How do you know that?”

She shrugged then let out a heavenly smile.

“I believe everyone is worth fighting for. They are worth getting hurt for. They are worth risking everything for. No one deserves going through hard times alone. No one deserves to be in by darkness.” I stared at Yoon In Na with mouth agape. How can someone be so..so good? And pure? “You’ll get through this. Those people don’t like what they don’t know so they make things up.” She explained pointing at my computer. She thinks this is all about the fans and haters. “Don’t let it affect your health. The migraine you have is stress on top of lack of sleep, you do know that right?”

I nodded. I feel like a child being scolded by her mother.

Yoon In Na opened to say more, but she was quickly cut off by the producer coming on the intercom. Yoon In Na quickly moved to her seat and slipped on her headphones.

“Okay, girls we are on in 5.” I turned back towards the computer. “4” I closed the article and opened up the window to the radio show for the comments. “3”

I turned back to the producer’s booth to see Medusa limping in with her crutches. I rolled my eyes at her then focused back on the producer. The producer then motioned the rest of the countdown not wanting to speak in case it went on air. Soon enough, he reached 1 and the ‘ON AIR’ sign lit on brightly.

“If you are just tuning in..” Yoon In Na talked happily. She introduced her show and me to which I happily responded.

***

“Okay, 15 minute music break. Good job, stretch your legs. Ami, the next segment will be your last segment then you can go.” The producer let through the intercom. “It should be about 2 to 3 hours more.”

“Okay.” I breathed out slipping off the headphones.

I can’t keep them on anymore. I placed the oversized headphones gently on the mic. With a heavy sigh, I put my elbows on the table and my head in my hands.

 I feel so weak. I want to go home.

“Need more Advil?” Yoon In Na let out in worry. I see her eyes peeking through the large crack under my armpit. I shook my head ‘no’ as I stared at her. “Can you hold on for the next few hours? If not I can talk to the producer and your manager to get you home to res-“

“No, it’s fine.” I exhaled. I lifted my head out of my hands and looked at Yoon In Na. She stood back up straight as she stared at me with worry. Her teeth slightly nibbling her bottom lip as her eyebrows creased. I couldn’t help, but feel the need to ease her worries. She worried enough about me today. I gave her a weak smile. “Don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine. I just need to close my eyes for a few minutes and I’ll be good as new.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah.”

“Fine. I’m going to get some coffee, would you like some?”

I nodded.

“The stronger the better.” I replied. Yoon In Na nodded her head at me then grabbed her purse. With a quick promise to be back, she left the room and the producer’s room. The producer’s seemed to have the same thought to get coffee for they trickled out one by one leaving me alone with Medusa. Why? Couldn’t they just take her? My manager just glowered at me through the glass. “What?”

Medusa leaned forward on her chair. Her hand lifting up towards the intercom. A loud beep can be heard and soon followed her horrible voice.

“It must be nice getting pity from someone as innocent as Yoon In Na.” She mocked. “Having her look at you with such concern is almost touching. I wonder if she will still look at you like that if she knew the truth.”

Truth? The ?

“What are you talking about?” I let out irritated. Medusa let out a dark laugh. A type of laugh that can make anyone’s skin crawl. “Does she think she is a K-drama mother-in-law? What the hell?” I muttered to myself rolling my eyes.

I leaned back on my desk chair looking up at the white square ceiling. They should paint the ceiling black with white glow in the dark stars. Maybe add a couple of galaxies and cosmos. I stared up at the ceiling imaging all that. It would look so nice and calming. I closed my eyes softly letting the fatigue takeover me as I tuned out Medusa’s annoying rant about me.

Oh! Now she is threatening to tell the president about me ‘causing’ her to fall down and sprain her ankle. Yes, I pushed you with my newfound psychic abilities. Man, I wish I had psychic abilities. Do you know how awesome that would be?

I could be a superhero! I need a name for that though.

 How about Raven? No, that’s taken.

Wavelight? No, that one is weird.

Aria? No. Although, that is a gorgeous name. I should name my kid that. If I ever end up having kids.

Which I doubt.  

“Still lazy as , I see.” Deep voice chuckled behind me.  Opening my eyes slowly I come face to face with my youthful ex-manager. His brown hair laid scattered all over his head and across his forehead in a messy yet stylish look. I stared at him in confusion as he just smirked at me. His face is blocking the dim lighting above as I stared at him upside down. “Not gonna greet me. Ah, still rude as ever.”

“Jon?” I let out now sitting up. I turned my desk chair to now completely face him. “What are you doing here? Are-“

“No, it’s just me.” Jon breathed out. He moved next to me grabbing an extra desk chair to sit on. I don’t remember offering him a seat. He interrupted my nap and now he wants to talk. I turned my chair now to face him as he faced me. “The girls had the rest of today off so they decided to stay at the dorm and rest.” They didn’t tell me that. Well, they don’t tell me anything anymore. “How’s your head?”

“How do you-“

“I passed by Yoon In Na on the way here. She told me you’ve been having a bad migraine for the past four hours that won’t go away.” He answered. I nodded in acknowledgement. “When is the last time you had proper sleep?”

“What?” I let out completely caught off guard.

 Jon just gave me a ‘are you stupid’ look.

C’mon guys this is Jon we are talking about. I want to make your life more difficult Jon. Whiny, pathetic I got punched in the face by one of my idols, Jon. Shall I continue?

Am I still sleeping? Dreaming? Since when did Jon give a ?

“When-was-the-last time- you- properly- slept?” He let out enunciating each word as he spoke slowly.

“Am I still sleeping?” I let out is disbelief lifting my hand up to poke Jon on his cheek.

Squishy.

“Yah.” Jon let out annoyed. He slapped my hand away from his cheek. I looked down at my hand that he slapped away in confusion. That was real? This is real? I looked back up at Jon in shock. “You’re not sleeping, !” He exclaimed flicking my forehead. I let out a loud childish whine as I rubbed my now tingling forehead. He didn’t have to flick my forehead. What an ! “Has that walking parasite worn you out that much?”

“Walking parasite?” I snorted tilting my head to the side slightly.

I looked at Jon in amusement as I crossed both of my arms over my chest. I leaned towards my old manager slightly in interest. I never heard him insult anyone besides me. Interesting.

Jon nodded.

“That thing doesn’t deserve to be called by her real name.” He hissed. I smiled at Jon. Almost proud at the fact that we have a common enemy. Jon leaned back slightly away from me looking at me weirdly. I wonder why he hates her. Like anyone needs a reason to hate her. Children and puppies hate her. “Why are you looking at me like that?”

“I call her Medusa,” I whispered.

                I leaned back on my seat bringing my feet up. Hugging my knees to me I smiled softly yet tiredly as Jon let out a loud laugh. I made myself more comfortable on my chair. My limbs tingling softly, slowly going numb with sleep.

“As in the creature that has snake hair and turned people to stone with just one look at her?” I nodded.

Jon and I stared at each other in silence for a second before letting out a laugh. This has never happened. Jon and I are actually having a normal conversation without any hateful remarks or arguing. Granted, we are insulting Medusa and sharing a common hatred towards her. But, we are actually getting along. Laughing together. Making jokes as if we have always done it.

“Why are you here, Jon?” I breathed out after we went into a comfortable silence. I glanced back towards the producer’s booth to see it empty. Where does that y manager of mine always disappear to? She’s on crutches for crap’s sake. How far can she even get with them? Maybe she acquired a witches broom? “Where is Medusa?”

“Outside talking on the phone,” Jon shrugged.

“Why are you here?”

“Had to deliver a message to the parasite and decided to do it in person. I wanted to see how you were doing.”  He let out as if it was nothing. I looked at Jon in shock. Am I high? Had too much Advil? It was just one more pill though. Damn it, Yoo In Na was right to worry about me taking another one so early. “So how are you doing?”

“Since when did you start caring?” I let out in a tired breath. “Or did you forget I gave you a black eye just a few weeks ago.”

“I didn’t forget.” Jon hissed. I watched in amusement as he lifted his hand unconsciously to his now healed eye. His brown eyes then focused on my hands. “Your knuckles healed well.”

“So did your eye.”

Jon rolled his eyes.

Silence. This is awkward. I looked back at the computer screen to see it open to the radio count down. Seven minutes till we air again. Yoo In Na should be here soon. Is Jon planning to stay here?

“You look exhausted.” Jon’s voice filled the room. I turned my head to look at him. His eyes held so much sincerity that it is freaking me out. Am I in a sleep induced coma or something? Did the anti-fans get to me and beat me to death? “Don’t look at me like that, Sam. I am not a complete , I care.”

“Since when?”

Jon shrugged again as if it was nothing. I narrowed my eyes at him in suspicion. He is hiding something. Want to know how I know? He isn’t looking at me in the eyes anymore. He is actually avoiding eye contact with me.

“Why are you really here, Jon?” I hissed.

“That obvious?” Jon sighed in defeat. I just gave him a look making him chuckle nervously. “She is worried about you?”

“Wh-Oh,wait. How does she even know?” I asked. Jon went to open his mouth to answer me, but I quickly cut him off. “Oh yeah, she is best friends with Soonie and Mimi. I can’t believe I almost forgot that. Shouldn’t have known they would tell her everything. And in turn, she would tell you everything. Listen, tell your girlfriend I am fine. She doesn’t need to worry. ”

“Sam-“

“I don’t need any pity especially from you!” I exclaimed in anger. Tears threatened to come out of my eyes, but I refused to let them out in front of him. I gave Jon a hard look as he just stared back at me with a tired look. We stared at each other in silence. Judging the other. Reading all the facial expressions for clues. I watched as his eyes held a type of sincerity I have never seen before. Hell, even some worry. My head let out soft vibrations. I let out a groan lifting one of my hands to rub my head. Get back with the program, Jon. Just hate me and wish the worst for me. “Look, Jon. I don’t have the energy or the time to fight with you. Just do what you came here to do then leave. Please.”

Jon’s eye softened. He looked down in guilt then back up at me. A look of determination flashed through his eyes. What the hell is he on? Jon stood up from his chair. His eyes looking behind me towards the producer’s booth. A look of disgust and pure loathing filled his facial features. This is even a stronger hatred that he has ever shown me. I could practically feel the killing aura wafting off him in waves. My eyebrows creased in confusion.

This isn’t aimed towards me.

What is he looking at? I placed my hands on the desk using it to swivel my chair towards the producer’s booth.

Oh. That is what he is staring at.

There inside the producer’s booth leaning on her crutches stood the source of his and mine hatred known as Medusa. She stared back at Jon with a sly smile. A sadistic glint shining in her dark hell like abyss’s known as her eyes. Medusa leaned forward slightly towards the radio controls. Her body still leaning on one crutch while the other crutch fell to the floor. A loud beep echoed through the room and soon her voice echoed through the intercom.

“Jonny, I thought you were leaving. Why are you still here?” Medusa spoke in a mocking voice. I looked to my side to see Jon stepping forward. His hands fisted so tightly causing his knuckles to turn white. “You already delivered your message like a good errand boy. Although, you could have just called me.”

“I rather talk to Hitler.” Jon hissed. His voice laced with so much venom that I am surprised Medusa wasn’t poisoned.

Damn.

Medusa let out a loud cackle. Her smile widen like a pure sadist. She stared at Jon with excitement. Honestly, where did this find this woman? In the pits of hell?

“Oh Jonny! I have missed your humor.”

“It’s Jon, .” Jon growled under his breath, but Medusa ignored him.

“Say how about we go grab a drink sometime. Just like old times.” Medusa suggested. Her voice going slightly low and seductive. The inappropriate message clearly shown in her words as she leaned forward to show some cleavage. “We don’t even have to drink anything.”

I let out a groan. I think I am going to be sick.

Wait, she said ‘like old times’. My head snapped up to Jon. He used to date her! Oh my God! Was he drugged? Threatened? Was his family in debt and he needed a sugar mama? Oh God, Jon were you sick in the head?

Just say no, Jon. Say no to drugs!

“I rather drink a bottle of bleach and castrate myself.” Jon hissed.

The hell, Jon. I don’t need that image in my head now.

“Your loss.” Medusa replied smoothly. Please , it is everyone’s reward to not see all that or even touch that. Her face then darkened. “Now leave! You are distracting my ‘idol’. Don’t make me call security.”

“Why call security when you have the hell-dogs at your beck and call?”

Ooohh !

“At least, I have something loyal to me. The only person loyal to you is your toilet. Well, it does take pieces of for a living.”

I snapped my head back a Jon. I know you are not gonna let her say that to you. Be a man, Jon! Tear her ugly down. God, I want some popcorn now.

Jon smirked in response to her statement.

“It’s funny how you still try to get with this ‘piece of ’ every chance you get. What’s wrong the life out of all the goblins willing to get with you?” Jon responded.

I looked back at Medusa. Her face red with rage. I think there is smoke coming out of her ears. Tears started to well up in my eyes as pride filled my body. Jon has grown up so well. All those fights with me has turn him into a great man.

“You have 2 minutes or I’m calling security.” Medusa growled then turned off the intercom.

She crutched her way towards the door to leave the room. Jon and I watched as she struggled to get the door open and balance on her crutches. Then finally after a few curses and slams she gets the door open. She exits the room slamming the door behind her.

“It’s hard to take her seriously with those crutches.” Jon breathed out his eyes trained at the door. He then turned towards me. I just looked back at him with a proud smile making him look at me weirdly. I don’t even give a . I am so ing proud of this man right now. I don’t even give a about our past now. He is my ing hero. “You’re freaking me out. Stop that.”

“I can’t. Jon, it’s like you are a different person. Honestly, if I am dreaming right now, I don’t even care. That was the best few minutes of my life. God, I can’t believe you dated her. Were you drugged?” I ranted.

“No.” Jon responded rolling his eyes. He then looked at my computer screen. I followed his gaze to see the countdown telling me we have four minutes. I looked back towards the producer’s booth to see all the crew slowly trickle in. Where is Yoo In Na? “Listen I’ll explain everything tomorrow when I see you at the photoshoot with the other girls.” Damn, I was hoping that got cancelled. I groaned leaning back on my chair. The chair bobbed slightly because of the action. “Give them time, Sam. They will come around. I did.”

Yeah, I highly doubt they will. They are super pissed at me.

“Why the change of heart, Jon? You hated me. We fought all the time. I threatened you. You were out to destroy me. Like you were a class A .” I questioned. The only thing that can change someone’s mind about a person is if that person ….I then let out a gasp in realization. Jon looked at me confused as I gave him a look of pity. I placed my hand over my heart. “Don’t tell me you’re in love me? I’m flattered, Jon.” Jon looked at me in disgust. “But I don’t feel the same way. I mean what would Lu-“

“I am not in love with you, you idiot!”

“You’re not?”

“No!” Jon growled. I let out a sigh in relief as I verbally thanked God. “Honestly, you are such a .” I just shrugged at his insult.

“So if you are not in love with me?”

“I’m not!”

“Okay, I got it. Don’t get your in a twist.”

“I think I preferred fighting with you.” Jon muttered to himself as he ran his hand through his hair. I just looked at him with a slight smile. There is something we can agree on. “Listen before you say more stupid that we don’t have time for. I just want to tell you. Man, this is already hard enough for me. I didn’t even want to do this, but I have to.” Is he sure he is not in love with me? I gave Jon a weird look. Jon stopped his rant then let out a huge breath. With his eyes closed, he focused on calming down. He then opened his eyes to look at me. “I’m sorry!”

“Are you dying?”

Jon let out a loud groan as he lifted his hand up to slap his forehead.

“No, I’m not dying. You idi-,“ he stopped himself. He started to do breathing techniques. I must be pissing him off. When am I not? Looks like Jon is handling his anger pretty well. Wonder if he is taking classes? “Listen, this is all my fault. This situation you are in. I just want you to know that I am going to try to make it right. I’ll try to make everything right.”

What?

I went to open my mouth to say something, but I was quickly cut off by Yoo In Na running in the room. A coffee cup on each hand and purse dragging down her elbow. Her hair was a mess while her breathing came out labored. She ran here.

“Sorry, I’m late. The line at the café was long.” Yoo In Na breathed out. Jon slipped quietly behind her out the room as she made her way to me. The brunette woman gave me a smile as she handed me the coffee cup on her left hand. Still speechless from Jon’s confession I grabbed the coffee cup in my hands. “It’s a white chocolate mocha with 2 extra shots of expresso and caramel drizzle around the inside of the cup. I took the liberty of mixing it so the caramel could mix with the coffee.” I didn’t tell her what I wanted. I just said something strong. How did she know my favorite coffee order? Yoo In Na sat down on her seat. Once she got situated she noticed my confused face. “That man, Jon, told me that it was your favorite. Something along the lines it will cheer you up.”

He did? I turned my head back towards the booth to see everyone there, but Jon. Did he already leave?

He didn’t explain anything to me. I know he knows more than he lets on. How dare he come here and with my mind then leave without explaining everything to me? If my legs weren’t asleep right now I swear I would go chase his down and demand answers. And what the hell is up with me? I just sat there acting like a lost stupidass! Man, I need sleep.

“What the is going on?” I muttered under my breath as I lifted my hand to my forehead to rub it gently. The migraine went away for now, but the pressure is still there.

“Ami?” Yoo In Na let out softly. I hummed in response looking at her. “We are about to go on.”

I nod my head. Leaning forward I grab the large headphones slipping them on my head.

I quickly thanked Yoo In Na for the coffee before I forgot. Taking a sip from it, I closed my eyes in bliss. The Producer’s voice drowned out in the background as he started getting us ready and counting down till we go ‘On Air’. A small relaxed smile made its way to my lips as the warm strong yet sweet liquid made its way down my throat.

***

The rest of the 3 hours went by in a blur. It was almost as if I wasn’t really there as someone else took over my body. I watched Yoo In Na look at me with sad eyes. continuously moving in fast apologies. I looked down at my hands to see her holding them in hers tightly. The arguing behind me in the producer’s booth can be heard inside the room even without the intercom. But it all sounded like distant fogged up voices.

I looked back up at Yoo In Na with emotionless eyes. I felt nothing.

Everything was just numb.

“Ami, we are so sorry. We didn’t think they would say all those horrible things On Air. We tried to stop them. We cut off the calls, but it was..”

Endless.

It always is. I softly removed my hands out of Yoo In Na’s hands. She looked at me with so much worry as I slowly and weakly picked up my things. The silence between the two of us was intense as the atmosphere thickened. I felt like I was suffocating, but I tried with my remaining strength to push through it.

My legs tingled in response as I moved them towards the door. The exhaustion of lack of sleep is hitting everything in me all at the same time. The caffeine of the coffee from earlier is long gone. Now I was suffering from the after effects of… well, everything.

 Yoo In Na breathed out my name in worry, but I softly told her ‘I was fine’. With a weak smile, I reassured her I was fine.

I wasn’t.

My purse felt like it was holding thousands of bricks. I stumbled out the both the radio room and the producer’s room. No one seemed to stop me on the way out which was a good thing because I don’t think I can stop now. Both of my arms were weighed down as my left hand dragged my heavy purse on the ground. I could feel my body sway from side to side as I attempted to head to the garage to where the car is.

I could sleep there while Medusa fixes all this. While her and the producer’s fix the mess that just happened within the last 3 hours. My chest tightened. They never should have had the ‘talk with your idol’ segment with me. I sighed as I continued to stumble forward.

I just want to go home. I barely even remember how the Violet’s dorm looks like anymore. Or what it feels like to sleep in my own bed. Or any bed for that matter.  

Maybe I could get a few minutes of sleep in the car before Medusa tells me that she scheduled something else. Knowing her she probably did.

‘You are trash!’

‘Why are you even alive?’

‘Dirty looking mixed breed piece of .’

‘Didn’t your parents teach you to stick to your own kind? Oh right you can’t because you don’t have one. No one wants you.’

‘You aren’t even talented.’

‘How could they let an ogre looking become an idol?’

‘Why don’t you just kill your-‘

The voices of the earlier callers started to fade into my head. Their voices kept floating in my head. The painful throbs of my migraine from earlier resurfacing at the same time. The different voices seemed to get louder as the vibrations grew stronger.

Stop it. Stop it.

A loud thud echoed the hallway as the weight on my left hand disappeared. My body became heavier. The sway increases as all my limbs seemed to have gone numb. I tried to keep my eyes fully open, but they kept fluttering closed. I started to breath out of my mouth unconsciously. My head becoming weightless as it went to the side dragging the rest of my body with it.

 The darkness started to surround me. My legs giving out under me. , going down. Someone yell ‘timber’. I lifted my hand up to try to catch myself with the wall, but my hand slipped because of lack of strength.

I slipped into the darkness without feeling the impact of the ground.

I hope they don’t mind if I sleep on the ground. No one better step on me.  

“Sam?!” A voice echoed in the darkness.

Who is that? It sounds so much like Jaejoong.

A soft but tight pressure soon took over under my legs and back. I felt as if I was being suspended in the air. Then pulled into the wall. A soft but fast thumping echoed through my ear.

Why is the wall thumping?

“Mmhmm” I moaned opening my eyes softly. I was only able to open them enough to peak through my lashes. I was moving, but my feet are in the air. Am I floating? I glanced to the side to see the thumping wall I thought I was leaning on was actually a chest. I let my head fall back into the person’s shoulder slightly angling it to see who was carrying me. “Jae?”

The man in question looked down at me with a soft smile. The ceiling light shining brightly behind his head making it difficult to see his face clearly.

“You really shouldn’t sleep on the ground, Sam. Someone could mistake you for sleeping beauty and steal you away from me.”

“How are you-“

“Jon.” Jaejoong replied. He must have saw some panic in my eyes because he immediately tightened his hold on me. Pulling me up closer to him. My head fitting comfortably in the crook of his neck. God, he smells so good. I could feel myself relaxing more as my eyes started to flutter close again. “I will explain everything later, for now you need to sleep.”

“What about-“

“Jon is taking care of everything on his end. My job and only worry is you right now.” He breathed out. His voice was calming my mind as he continued to walk with me in his arms. “Now go to sleep.”

I let out a soft hum as I let myself slip back into the darkness. Putting my trust completely into the man carrying me.