TVXQ

What Kpop doesn't know?

                Ok. Ok. I got this. Sweat beaded down my forehead as I breathed heavily. I bent down placing my hands on my knees. Staring down at the laminated ground I am starting to regret eating a big breakfast.  The girls told me not to eat a big breakfast, but did I listen? No! I ignored them and ate everything in the fridge like a fatty. I was hungry, I told them when I drink I get hungry the next day. We never should have went drinking last night. Now I have, what my mom calls the ‘hunger hangover.’ It’s when you hangover is that you are a raging hungry monster. Why can’t I have a normal mom?

                The rest are the girls are just fine. They drank a lot too yesterday, but I drank a lot more. I don’t even remember why we were drinking yesterday. Ugh! I feel like !

                “Sam! We are not done. It’s not that hard. You can do it!” The choreographer encouraged with her annoying bouncy voice. Black Jordan’s came into my vision. I looked up at the perky annoying brunette dancer. I scowled at her smile. “It’s easy just roll your body and move with the music. Take the song in, if closing your eyes helps. Then do that. Move with the music feel the music. Don’t worry about the choreography yet. I want to move to what you feel to the song first. It will help you trust me.”

                “Easy for you to say.” I hissed standing up glaring at her. I ran my hand through the top of my head pushing loose hairs that were curling from the sweat back into my hoodie. “You’re a dancer. I’m not. I am an uncoordinated, sarcastic, rapper, and vocalist. I don’t dance or workout. I eat! Get it, Nariko.”

                Our choreographer shook her head.

“You’re never gonna get this routine and I am not going to change it to your preference. So either you get it or-“ She threatened.

“Or what?” I challenged lifting a dark eyebrow. We stood there glaring at each other in annoyance challenging the other to do something. “Nariko, you know you can’t win against me.”

Muttering under her breath, Nariko walked away heading towards the backup dancers. She let out a loud groan as she proceeded to complain about me. She is really annoying. I told her the truth. I can’t dance and she can’t win against me. When I argue with someone I can turn the argument to something completely useless and make the other person give up. Its an awesome weapon.  I rolled my eyes at Nariko ignoring all the words she is saying to the backup dancers about me. I know I am difficult to work with. I know I am a .

 I could still hear our brand new song echo through the dance room. It was y and badass song. The dance included a lot of twerking and break dancing. There is no way in hell I am twerking.

Ran and Mimi were working hard on the moves sweating up a storm as they twisted their bodies. Ran stopped for a brief second in the middle of a move. Her now black hair up in a tight pony tail as her cloths showed more skin than they should. Does this girl not understand we are here for dance practice not work a pole? Her dark eyes narrowed at me with annoyance. I can see a glare a pure loathing in the dark depths. I let out a sigh rolling my eyes. She needs to get over this hatred. I don’t even know what I did.

                “Give Nariko a break.” I heard Soonie breath out. “She is trying to help you.”

                “I can’t do this, Unni.” I breathed out facing her. I ignored the sharp stares from Ran. Crossing my arms over my chest giving Soonie an expected look. Soonie smiled softly at me shaking her head. Her long blonde hair was up in a messy bun. Soonie was the only one out of the four of us who kept the same hair color since debut. I, on the other hand dyed my hair back to black. I cut my hair shorter to an uneven bob. The hair on the right side of my head is longer than the left side. It gave me an edgy look. Also it made it easier for the stylist to straighten my curls. “It is too hard.”

                “That’s because you are thinking too hard about it.”

                “Really I was thinking it was because I ate to much this morning.”

                “That, too!” Soonie laughed. “Remember the company wants you to go on a diet.”        

                “Why I am not fat?”

                “It’s for you not to get fat.”

                “Bull!” I hissed. I stared at myself through the mirror. I was skinny, but I had chest and . Sweat glistened against my skin under the dance rooms light. I lifted my hands pushing my hoodie back revealing my hair up into two tiny ponytails. Since it was short now it is kind of hard to put up. Many of the hairs were being held back by hairpins. I then took in my outfit. I look like a hobo. Big grey hoodie and really baggy black Capri sweats. Finishing the fashionable look with black converse. “They just want me to be anorexic skinny so girls can starve themselves. I want to show girls in the kpop fandom that they don’t have to starve themselves to look beautiful. I am not going on a diet, Unni. And that is final. I am going to eat whatever I want as much as I want. The company can’t do anything about it.”

                “Fine.” Soonie breathed out shaking her head. “What about the new choreography for our new song?”

                “I don’t twerk and the break dance is to tiring.”

                “Come on, Sam. Our comeback is coming up soon. It’s been a year since our debut already. You have to do this.” I shook my head. “Why are you so difficult?”

                “Because she wouldn’t be Sam if she wasn’t!” A deep familiar voice let out in amusement followed by a set of laughter.

                Soonie and I looked towards the voice in shock to only see two men standing at the door with wide smiles. They both stood there watching us with pure amusement in their dark eyes. One had his arms crossed over his chest. Both of them in jeans and stylish shirt and jackets. They look like they just walked out of a magazine.

                “Changmin Oppa! Yunho Oppa!” I let out excitedly. Both men let out another laugh as I ran to them embracing both in a tight hug. “When did you two get back?” I exclaimed pulling away.

                “This morning. We just got to the company now.” Changmin answered.

                “We wanted to check to make sure you didn’t burn down the place.” Yunho laughed. I let out a scoff pushing him playfully. “Did you just push me?” He let out. Immediately retaliating, Yunho wrapped his arm over my shoulders pressing my face to his chest in a painful headlock.

                “Yah! Do you want to get beaten?” I screamed. I struggled to get free flailing my arms in different directions trying to poke him in the stomach. “Let go.”

                “Beaten? You are not being nice to your Oppa!” Yunho squeezed my head harder making me scream louder. Changmin and Soonie just stared at us laughing at the whole scene.

                “Yah! Yunho! Changmin! Can’t you see we are trying to practice?” Nariko’s annoying voice echoed from across the room. “Don’t distract my girls!”

                “Ah! Noona! So nice to see you as always.” Changmin let out mocking her as he bowed slightly to her. Nariko growled in annoyance then turned back to the dancers. “What’s up her ?”

                “Her.” Soonie stated pointing her finger at me. Both Changmin and Yunho looked at me still struggling to get out of the headlock. Their eyes sparkled in amusement. “She ate a huge breakfast so she is dancing like a walrus here. Also she refuses to do some of the moves.”

                “Did you just compare me to a walrus?” I growled forcing my head painfully up to glare at her.

Yunho and Changmin laughed. Yunho tightened his hold on my head as he lifted his other hand giving me a huge nuggie ruining my hair. I yelled and complained for him to stop, but that only made him laugh harder.

“Oppa!” Ran’s high pitched flirty voice echoed excitedly. Yunho stopped his torture and let me go as he nodded at her in acknowledgement. It was quiet between us and weird. Ran stood with a wide smile as she puffed her nonexistent chest and twirled her finger in her hair. Soonie and Changmin rolled their eyes. I just looked at Ran in confusion. I walked awkwardly to Changmin and Soonie still staring at Ran as if she grew two heads. Why does she look like a freaking school girl? “So when did you get back? You should have called me.”

“Uh. We just got back now.” Yunho let out.

“Oh. I’ve been calling you for the past few days. I even left you some messages, you never called back.” She whined. I gave ran a disgusted look not liking how she is acting. I then looked at Yunho to only see slight panic flash through his eyes. “Are you ignoring me?” She implied. She took a step closer to Yunho making him back up. “Do you hate me? Do I bother you?” She kept taking a step towards Yunho while he kept backing up with a frantic expression.

“What is going on? Why the hell is she acting like this?” I whispered to Soonie leaning towards her.

“You mean you never noticed that Ran is weirdly obsessed with Yunho?” Soonie whispered back. My eyes widen in shock. She was? “Like she has this actual fantasy that they are going to date, but Yunho is just keeping his distance from her to protect her from fan girls.”

“The Fu-“

“Oh! Yunho, you didn’t tell Ran your phone broke?” Changmin breathed out coming to his best friend’s rescue.  

“Really?” Ran exclaimed her eyes shining happily as she stared up at Yunho with a hopeful smile. That poor guy. Must be hard having a fan like her within your own agency. How come I never noticed? I’ve been with Ran for six years now. “Is that true, Oppa?”

“Yeah?” Yunho let out in confusion.

“Oh! That’s great!” Ran exclaimed clapping her hands together. Her face completely bright with happiness.

“I think I am going to throw up.” I groaned making Soonie giggle under her breath.

Ran snapped her head at me glaring daggers at me then turned back to Yunho to smile widely. I gagged out loud looking down fake barfing. Changmin snorted trying to keep in his laughter. Yunho just stood there unsure what to do as he kept his distance from a shining Ran.

“Well when you get your new phone tell me so I can give you my number again.” Ran whined. Yunho nodded hesitantly as he just backed away then turned awkwardly away. He practically ran out the door mumbling at bye under his breath. Ran waved happily at his retreating figure. “Bye, Oppa! Come visit me again.” The door slammed behind him.

“I should go to. Sam?” Changmin let out. I looked up at him in confusion to see him giving me a look as if to follow him outside. I then turned back to Soonie to see her talking with Mimi happily. “See you girls later.”

Everyone turned towards Changmin’s smiling face to only say bye to him. He gave me one last look again before escaping out the door leaving me with these people. Should I just go with them? Ditch practice when our comeback is just a few days away? We are just going to catch up and hang out. It’s not like I was going to do anything here. I have grown tired of fighting with Nariko about the routine. With a sigh, I pulled out my hair pins and the hair bands. Smoothing out my short uneven straightened hair to look decent, I made my way to the door.

“Where do you think you’re going?” I heard Ran hiss in anger just as my hand went to touch the door. Damn. With my back to her I turned my head slightly to see her glaring at me. “I said where are you going?” She hissed crossing her arms over her chest.

“Out.” I breathed out. I turned the knob opening the door slightly.

“You can’t leave!”  I groaned. “We have to keep practicing. You can’t ditch practice. I know you are going to steal my Oppa from me!”

“She delusional.” I mumbled out in shock. “I am not going to steal Yunho. He can’t be stolen since he was no one’s property to begin with.”

“Yes, he is. He is my boyfriend.” She is crazy.

I smirked slightly to myself. I could so use this to my advantage.

“Whoa! Oh my god!” I exclaimed in shock. I turned around towards her giving her a fake look of regret. “I had no idea. I am so sorry. How long have you been together?”

“Well we are not together now, but I know he hasn’t asked me because he doesn’t want his fangirls to hurt me. He is caring like that.” Ran breathed out. Her eyes turning all gooey.

Ew.

“Well as much as I would love to hear about your fantasy life, I got to go.” I let out turning around. I opened the door stepping out. Smiling to myself knowing I am about to piss her off. Maybe this is why she doesn’t like me. Oh well. “Make sure to take your pills when they drop you off at the Asylum.”

I ran out the door with the sound of her yelling my name. If this was a cartoon the walls would be shaking while a dark aura would escape out the room and choke me. I walked down the hall ignoring the stares I was receiving from everyone.

“Took you long enough.” Changmin let out once I got to the company’s café.

He and Yunho were sitting down on the chair’s all suave like with coffee’s right in front of them. Yunho was chugging down his iced coffee like if his life depended on it. I quickly pulled out a chair from another table sitting on it. I grabbed an extra iced coffee that they had out for me and started slurping. Sweet yet strong. Yup that hits the spot.

“Sorry, I had to ditch Yunho’s girlfriend.” I breathed out.

Yunho immediately choked on his coffee spitting some of it on the table. He coughed loudly earning stares from some of the staff and idols. I stared at him as I pat his back slowly. Yunho continued to cough violently.

“Here.” Changmin said giving Yunho a water bottle. Yunho coughed out a thank you as he grabbed the bottle chugging it down. “You didn’t have to spit all over the table.”

Changmin started wiping down Yunho’s mess then lifted another napkin up towards Yunho. Yunho muttered a thanks as he took the napkin wiping his mouth.

“Ran is not my girlfriend. I am trying to get away from her.” Yunho exclaimed. His brown eyes were wide with panic as they stared at me.  “She doesn’t stop calling my phone. She goes where I live all the time force herself in so she can cook. If she sees me she follows me everywhere if she is not busy. I had to change my number because of her. By the way, here’s my number. Don’t let her have it.”

Yunho breathed out pulling a piece of paper from his back pocket. I took the paper from his hand and took out my phone. While he continued to explain I punched in his new number and erasing his old number.

“She just likes you. You shouldn’t be so hard on her.” I breathed out trying to come to Ran’s defense. Although she hates me and we fight. I know what it is like to have a crush on someone so bad that you have fantasies about them. Oh how I miss my boyfriend ‘Pororo’. We had some good times when I was a kid. “It’s your fault anyways.”

“How is it my fault!” Yunho exclaimed.

“hmm. Yeah. I can see it. It is your fault, Hyung.” Changmin said. A mischievous smirk taking over his feature. Yunho immediately glared at him as if knowing what he was going to say. “It is completely your fault. I mean you lead her on. You lead every woman on. I’m surprised Sammi here isn’t completely in love with you.”

“Yeah. I do fight it off a lot. You know sometimes I think ‘what the hell’. I just get such a strong urge to stalk him to his house. I should just give in, right?” I joked. Yunho immediately glared at me.

“I wouldn’t blame you.” Changmin shrugged. “Do you want his apartment key so you can go every day and cook him dinner?”

“Nah. Where is the fun if I have a key? I can just spend all day following him then wait till he opens his door and barge in.”

“Ooh. That does sound like more fun.”

“Are you two done?” Yunho hissed.

Changmin and I looked at each other then at him.

“Nope.” We said at the same time then let out a laugh.

“I don’t know why I hang out with you guys.” Yunho sighed. He went back to drinking his coffee.

“Easy! You need me cause I am eye candy and Sammi here is our entertainment.” Changmin answered with a smug smile.

“Hey! How am I entertainment?” I whined kicking Changmin’s leg under the table. Changmin his teeth as he gave me a pained look. Bending down he rubbed his now bruised knee. “That’s what you get.”

“Animal!”

“Big Baby!”

“Am not!”

“Are to!”

“Are not!”

“Ar-“

“Enough. You two are acting like kids.” Yunho scolded. He stared back and forth between Changmin and I with a harsh glare.

“Says the guy that spat his coffee out at the mention of his ‘girlfriend’.” I snorted crossing my arms over my chest. Changmin let out a loud laugh.

“I said she is not my girlfriend!”

“Hey!” I breathed out holding my hands up in surrender. “You should tell that to her.”

“I can’t”

“Why not!”

“Because he feels bad if he tells her. He doesn’t want to break her heart and everything is weird when we go see you.” Changmin explained. Yunho let out a heavy sigh as he ran his hand through his shaggy brown hair.

“That’s stupid.” I exclaimed sitting up. I stared right at Yunho glaring at him. “You have to turn her down or else she will keep on with her fantasies. She will turn into a psycho if you don’t stop her now. You don’t want someone in your own company to become a Saesang towards you, right?” Yunho shook his head no. “Good. So next time you see her you will turn her down gently. Make sure she gets the message that you don’t like her like that.”

“I’m gonna break her heart.” Yunho muttered to himself.

I rolled my eyes at him. Arrogant. They both are. The rest of the afternoon we spent talking and laughing. Catching up on the days we missed. I missed them. Out of everyone in SM, I was closer to Yunho and Changmin. They were like my brother’s and they treated me like a sister. Heechul and I are pretty close but we tend to argue a lot. Then Onew and I are complete dorks so most of the time I am not aloud around him. Kyuhyun was worst of them all. I am banned from being around him. Apparently, Girl’s Generation didn’t like the little prank we pulled on them. Everyone else I’m civilized. Yunho and Changmin are my brother’s.

“So Changmin told her that he could do it. Next thing I know, I am watching Changmin try on a woman’s ballet uniform and twirling in the air to the Disney song.” Yunho breathed out in between his laughter.

I slammed my hand down on the table as I let out a howl of laughter. Oh god. I can’t breathe. I started wheezing. My stomach started to hurt really bad. Changmin let out protest to Yunho that he didn’t do that making me laugh even harder. I could see that idiot putting on a ballet uniform and twirling in the air because someone challenged him. Just the image alone sent me into another fit of laughter.

“Yoo Jae Suk is back reviving his old variety show ‘Family Outing’.” The tv announcer let out excitedly. I looked up curiously staring at the screen as I wiped my tears. I used to love Family Outing. I can’t believe they are bringing it back. Since I am an Idol I could so go on the show.  “Although with a whole new cast line up You Jae Suk hopes to revive the show in its former glory. He as well as star studded cast such as Peniel from BtoB, Jackson from Got7, Kim Woo Bin, Suzy from Miss A, SukJin, and Kim Jaejoong. The show airs on-“

I froze completely in shock. Kim Jaejoong. I turned back to Yunho and Changmin to see them staring at the screen with a serious expression. Saddness completely filled the brown orbs. Jaejoong from Jyj. The same Jaejoong that used to be part of SM entertainment and TVXQ. I turned my head back to the tv screen up ahead to see them showing clips of the first episode that already aired. The different cast laughing along with Yoo Jae Suk as they played games.

Kim Jaejoong.

I turned back to Yunho and Changmin. They are still staring intently at the screen. They looked so sad. They miss Jyj. They miss their best friends. They miss the old days.

I turned back to the screen again. I bit my bottom lip as I stared hard at the images that passed through the small screen. If only they could be reunited then Yunho and Changmin would be happy again. Of course, they are happy now, but I saw old videos of them. Their happiness now is not the same happiness they had when TVXQ was a five member band. If only they can rekindle. If only they can talk again. But it was so many years ago since they broke up. How can they talk again?

Unless. An idea popped in my head. Unless I get into Family Outing. I go on the show to ‘raise publicity’ for the Violets. But actually I will go on and talk to Jaejoong when the cameras aren’t rolling. I can get him to talk to Junsu and Yoochun. I can bring all the guys together in secret.

I can see real genuine smiles on Yunho’s and Changmin’s faces.

Yunho and Changmin are always doing things for me and helping me. It’s time I do something for them.

I am going to reunite the old TVXQ.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!! Sorry about the long wait. I had a hard time thinking about this chapter. Well I hope you like it. Please let me know what you think. Thanks for reading.