Fate .. uh

Be Natural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Park Chanyeol !! Come here .. " Baekhyun shouted . She like her life now . Having someone to do all the things while she just having fun with Shuntzs .

Chanyeol sighed . He walked to his not-so-called master . " What do you want young lady .." He said lazily . Baekhyun smirked .

" Don't be so lazy , brat ! I've something to tell you .." Baekhyun chuckled , memorizing her new task for her slave . 

" What ? " 

" Starting from tomorrow .. You must buy a small size of Domino's Pizza .. And a cup of hot Americano .. Different flavour of pizza for different days .. Get it ..?" She chuckled .

" Yeah ,, how about the money .. When will you give me the money to biy all the stuff ?" 

Baekhyun rolled her eyes . " Of course you are going to use your own money .. I'll just pay back to you for a cup of Americano .."

Chanyeol shocked . His eyes almost out from its place . his mouth hung open . disbelief .. " What!! You such a meanie girl .. I can't believe that i jad fall for your stupid drama .." Chanyeol shooked his head . He walked back to his place . Baekhyun laughed . Lu Han and Kyungsoo shooked their head and pitied the boy . Their friend was sure a diva ! 

 

 

 

<>

 

 

" Chanyeol-ah .. I heard that you must buy Americano for that eyeliner diva everyday .." Sehun said . Chanyeol rolled his eyes .

" And a small size of pizza . Domino's Pizza !! " he added . Kai gave him a big grins and applause . " Whoa .. What a great mistress you have .. " Chanyeol groaned and smaked his head . 

" Hey .. Chanyeol .. Can you help me buy two cup of chocolate bubble tea tomorrow , please ,," Sehun gave him his puppy eyes . Things that he hate to do the most . They heard some girls started giglings after seing the aegyo from the mighty Oh Sehun . They also saw some flashes hegad towards their direction . Chanyeol and Kai laughed .

" Whoa .. You such a hottie , Sehun-ah .. The girls becomes crazy just because your ugly puppy eyes .. Unbelieveable !!" Kai got a smack from Sehun .

" Yah .. Ignored them all .. Chanyeol-ah .. Can you help me ? " this time , Sehun did not do the puppy eyes . Chanyeol nodded .

" As long as you give me the money to buy them .." He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter