old friend

Be Natural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lu Han turned her head to look at the the person . " Lu Han ,,, is that you .. ? " The said person asked . Lu Han nodded , still not believing her own eyes . " Jackson ? " , the boy smile and nodded . " yes , i'm Jackson .. May i sit here ??" Lu Han nodded enthusiastically . The boy chuckled and sat in front of her . 

" Long time no see huh ,, how's life ? " Jackson asked .

" Still the same .. What makes you come here ? To Korea ? " Lu Han asked . " I think you've forget about me .. " she added ..

" Aww , how can i forget the silly Lu Han .." . 

" Yah , i'm not silly okay .. " she pouted . 

" Said the girl that cried whenever she didn't get the sweets .. " Jackson laughed . Lu Han rolled her eyes and gave him a playful glared . She cross her hand and look straight to the boy's eyes . 

" Don't give me that looks . Don't you miss me ? " he asked with playful toned .

" Kind of , but what makes you here ? All of sudden , and you just scared me from the first .. " 

" hahaha ,, i'm sorry for making your scared or what ,, My family had moved to Seoul about two weeks .. We moved here because of business .. " he added .

 

Lu Han nodded . Jackson was her best friend back in China . She moved to Korea when she was 5 because of the business . Jackson were two months older from her and that fact makes them comfortable with each other .

" Jackson-ah , which school did you registered . Don't tell me that you come to the same school as me .." 

" I've registered to SM Royale Academy ,,, i'll start coming to school tomorrow .. i don't know if that school same as yours .. " he chuckled .

" Omona ,, how come you did not tell me .. We are in the same school .. " Lu Han said enthusiastically . 

" Woah , seems like our friendship were very strong ..." Jackson smiled . They continued chatting about their past and present life .

 

 

<>

 

As usual , Lu Han drove to school . But , the different was that day , she went to school with her bestfriend , Jackson . 

" Hey , we are here .." Jackson awed when he saw the big buildings . Lu Han chuckled at the view . 

" Looks , who's the silly one right now .. " she added . Jackson pouted and jump out the car . 

" Thanks for the ride . Can't you help me find the office .. I need to get my schedule and class . " 

Lu Han chuckled and nodded . She pulled his wrist and he followed her entered the school . They bumped to Baekhyun and Kyungsoo on their way to the school office . Lu Han greeted them . She introduce Jackson to her friend . 

" Hyunnie , Kyunggie ... This is Jackson .. My bestfriend in China . Jackson , this is Baekhyun and Kyungsoo ... They are the same ages as us .. " Jackson

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter