Breakfast

Be Natural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lu Han wakes up the next morning with the sound of her alarm . She opened her eyes slowly and look at the clock . " Uh , 7.00 A.M . She got up from the bed and stopped the loud alarm . She strecthed her body and drank a glass of plain water ; her morning duties . She groans . They have a school today . 

She headed to the bathroom and take a simple shower , comig out after ready for her school and walked downstairs .

" Where's the brat ?! Not a morning guy huh ,," she rolled her eyes and walked to the kitchen . To her suprise , Sehun was already there with a glass of juice . She gave him a blank stare and wakled to the fridge for her morning milk . 

" Bimbo , make some breakfast , duhh " he said . Lu Han rolled her eyes .

" You lazy brat , go buy anything for your breakfast .. I don't want to make anything as i don't really take breakfast .." she replied . Lu Han did not really take her breakfast . She just eat them because of her parents . 

" Yah ,, are you crazy ? Breakfast is important for our days .." Sehun started nagging . 

" Whatever ,, if want breakfast , there ... Take this apple and eat .. Don't say anything .." she tossed the apple to him . Sehun catched it and gave her weird look . Lu Han just rolled her eyes and leave for school .

" She is really crazy .. How come she did not take her morning breakfast .." Sehun kept blabbering something and took a bite of the apple . He washed the glass and went for school . Luckily his butler had sent his car yesterday . 

 

 

 

 

 

" Sehun-ah , what's wrong with that face ? " Kai asked when he saw their maknae walked lazily into the class .

Sehun groanes . " Nothing, just the effects for not taking any breakfast .." 

" Whoa ,, your maids did not make you any ? You must fire them all ...." Chanyeol said while playing random games in his phone . 

' I'm so lucky if I had a maid .. ' he thinks . Sehun takes out his phones and played some random songs . 

 

 

 

In other hands , Lu Han and her friends busy gossiping until Baekhyun started .

" Hannie-ah , what did you do to the cocky brat ? "

" Nothing .. why ? "

" You look at his face ,, so sad and dull .. Did he didn't get his breakfast ? " Baekhyun said . Lu Han and Kyungsoo turns to the said boy . He is listening the song with tight face .

" I don't know .. This morning he asked me to make him something for breakfast .. Being a lazy girl , i don't make him any .. Just giving him an apple .. " she replied casually . Baekhyun nodded . 

" Ohh , my slave Park Chanyeol always told me that i'm like that brat because i never skipped my breakfast .. He always nags me when he give those p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter