Little Girl

Be Natural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lu Han opens the door slowly when she back from school . Today is so tiring as tomorrow is weekends . She walks lazily to the dining room and bumps her body at the sofa . Sehun will comes late as he got detention from Mr Yunho for sleeping in his lesson . Literature , of course it's boring !

Lu Han sighs , she walks to the kitchen and grab a bottle of milk . She sits on the chair and thinking for what to cook . Sehun loves to eat her dishes because he did not really likes to eat in restaurant . She smiles as soon as she get the idea of what to cook . This morning , she just gave the Oh Sehun sandwiches and that guy seem not enough with it . 

She walks happily to the pantry and takes some meats , vegetables and many things . She starts cooking while singing her favourite song happily . After an hour cooking , the meals ready . She arranges the foods on the table and looks at them happily . She sits on the chair to waits for her husband . 

" Wait !! I don't have his number .. " she sighs . Lu Han just play some random games in her phone while waiting for the guy to come home .

The door squeak . " I'm home .." Sehun said lazily .

" Sehun ! I'm in the kitchen !! Come here faster .. " Lu Han shouted from the kitchen . Sehun chuckles . He loves the way Lu Han cooks for him ; like a real housewife . Actually , he enjoys eating at the restaurant but Lu Han's meals are better . 

" Okay okay .." he walks to the kitchen . He smiles as soon as he see his wife plays with her phones while pouting . CUTE !! 

" What did you cook ? .. Whoa ~ So many things ...." Sehun's eyes sparkle when he saw the foods . He gulps the lumps in his throat and sits at the table .

" You cook all of this ? " he points at the dishes . She nods , lazily . 

" I'm feel like cooking many things so , are this enough ? " she ask cutely . Sehun nods .

" Yes , more than enough .. Thanks for the foods ~ " he sings happily . When they about to eat , the bell ring . 

Ding dong ~

They looks each other . " Did you invite anyone ? " Lu Han asks . Sehun shook his head and she shrugs .

" You stay here .. I get them .. " she said and goes to the door and open it . She saw a beautiful lady and a cute little girl in front of the door . She smiles and greet them .

" Hello , I'm Lu Han .. Sehun's wife .. Who are you ? " she asks politely . The lady smiles .

" Hello , i'm Victoria .. Sehun's aunt and this is my daughter .. Greet Lu Han aunty Eun Ae-ah .. " the lady says too her daughter . 

Lu Han looks at the girl and gives her a warm smile . The girl return the smile .

" Hello , Lu Han aunty ,, my name is Eun Ae .. Nice to meet you .." she said cutely . Lu Han chuckles . She loves kid so much . 

" Come in Victoria unnie .. We were about to eat when you come "

" Am I disturbing you guys ? " 

" No ,, just come in and join us .." Lu Han gives her a warm smile plus her eye smile . She return it and they walks to the kitchen .

" Whoa ,, Lu Han aunty house are sooooo big ~ " Eun Ae sings cutely . Lu Han chuckles . 

 

 

 

" Lu Han-ah , who's that ? " Sehun shouts from the dining hall . He shocked when he saw his beloved aunt .

" Victoria noona ~" he sang and hug his aunt . She chuckled . 

" Yahhh Sehunnie .. Stop it ~ " Lu Han chuckles happily . Sehun was a big baby .

" Sehunnie oppa .. Don't hug mommy like that ~" little Eun Ae shouts . Sehun release his aunt and and lift the kid to his laps . They sits at the table . Victoria shocked when she see many foods on the table . 

" Sehunnie .. Did you buy all this ? " she points to the meals  . 

" Nope ,, Lu Han cooks all of this ..." 

" Really ? Sorry Lu Han for my rudeness .." she said apologetically . 

Lu Han smiles , she shooks her head . " It's nothing unnie .. No need to sorry .. Let's it this .. That cocky Sehun must be really hungry . " she looks at her husband and smirk . Sehun rolls his eyes . Victoria chuckles . She knows that her nephew had married and his marriage was arrange by his parents , but she can see the loving eyes of him . 

 

 

" Thanks for the foods Lu Han .. " she said politely and starts to eat the foods . Lu Han feed little Eun Ae because the girl loves her a lot . Victoria smiles . Lu Han will be a good mother in the future . 

 

 

Lu Han and Victoria goes to the living room after they finished eating . Sehun washed all the dishes as usual while little Eun Ae is helping him . 

" Lu Han , did you happy married with my nephew ? " Victoria asks politely . 

Lu Han smiles . She don't know what to say but , she j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter