Memory .....

Be Natural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Its been two weeks after Eun Ae back to America . Lu Han missed the little girl so much . She always gives her a call and exchange sweet things . Eun Ae is too happy because her beloved unnie call her . Sometimes , she will post some sweets and candies from America to her unnie .

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Today is Wednesday . Lu Han wakes up early this morning . She drinks a glass of plain water and takes a simple shower . She walks to her walk-in wardrobes and changes to her school uniform . She sits on her bed and takes the calendar . “ Today is the day ..” she thinks . A tear fall from her eyes . It becomes worst and she starts sobbing . “ It’s okay Lu Han .. You must be strong ..” she said to herself .

Lu Han wipes the tears and tidied her uniform . She walks to the kitchen to make breakfast . Of course its for Sehun !

“ Heyy ,, why did you late today huh ? I want my breakfast …” Sehun said sarcastically . Today Lu Han a bit late from usual .

Lu Han sighs . She don’t have so much times to mess up with this brat . She starts making some pancakes and hot chocolate for the brat . She serves them in front of Sehun and walks to the car .

Sehun frownes . Today Lu Han is not like the usual Lu Han , the diva and bubbly one . He shrugs and starts eating his breakfast in joy .

 

Lu Han drives to school . She walks to the entrance with not-so-happy mood . She keeps walking and suddenly bumps to something ,,, maybe someone .

“ Ouchh ! “

“ Sorry , sorry .. I don’t see you there ..” she bows to the person . She raised her head to look at the person . Luckily it was Baekhyun .

Baekhyun grips her friend’s shoulder . “ Hannie ,, are you okay ? “ she asks . Lu Han sighs and nods .

“ I’m okay .. Just not in a good mood …” she says plainly . The girl nods and they walks to their class .

They greet Kyungsoo and sit at their places . Lu Han sighs again and put her head on the table . She close her eyes ; taking a short nap . The class will starts about half an hour .

 

Kyungsoo pokes Baekhyun’s arm . The girl looks at her friend , “ why ? “

“ What’s wrong with our maknae .. It’s not the usual Lu Han ?” she asks ; more like whispers .

Baekhyun shrugs , “ I don’t  know .. She said that she is not in the mood ..” said Baekhyun . Kyungsoo nods as forms an ‘o’ shape . They continued their morning routines ; Kyungsoo with her cook books and Baekhyun with her eyeliners .

 

Lu Han sighs . The memory always come back . She missed him so much .

 

Sehun walks into his class and sit at his own places . Kai and Chanyeol greet him and he replied with a simple ‘ hey ‘ . Sehun takes his phone and play some random songs . He plugs in the earphones and starts humming the song . His eyes and wondering around the classroom . “ Still the boring class and boring classmates ,,, “ he thinks .

His gazes fall on his wife . The girl is staring at the plain wall with sad looks plastered on her cute face . Sehun frowns . “ What’s wrong with her today ? She seems ….. different “ he thinks . Sehun shrugs and continued humming the song . Thruthfully , he is very worried about the girl but denied it .

 

 

 

Mr Lim walks into the classroom for his lesson . Lu Han cannot concentrated and continued with her own thoughts .

 

 

Flashbacks …..

“ My little deer , promise oppa that you will always here with me okay , my dongsaeng ? “ the boy ruffles Lu Han’s hair . The little girl nods . She did not understand what her beloved oppa was talking about since she was only  4 that time . The boy smile and hugs his dongsaeng . “ Oppa , Lulu love oppa so much ..” the little Lu Han said and pecks her brother . They smile happily and continued playing at the park .

 

“ LuHan watch out !!!! “ the boy pushed the girl away from the road and BBANG !!!

The crowds gathered around the boy . Little Lu Han ran to her beloved brother

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter