visit

Be Natural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is Saturday , Lu Han is doing nothing other than watching some shows and dramas . Sehun was having his extra dance class . He was selected by Mr Eunhyuk for dance competiton next week . 

' Someone call the doctor nal bujapgo malhejwo ...' , Lu Han takes her phone and answer it without checking the id .

" Yeoboseyo ,, it's Lu Han the gorgeous speaking .. " she said with sarcastic tone . She such a sassy girl !

' Hannie-ah ! .. Hyunnie here .. What are you doing ? Are you free ? '

" Hyunnie .. I miss you .. I'm watching My Lovely Girl , totally free .. Why ? "

' Great ,, Hannie .. Let's go shopping .. I'm bored..'

Lu Han thinks . " Okay Hyunnie .. What about you call Kyunggie and come to my place .."

' Oh , that's great .. i really want to visit your house .. I'll call Kyunggie ..'

Lu Han chuckled . " Okay Hyunnie .. bye , see ya !" she endded the call and headed to her room . 

 

" I need to change to something comfortable .. Oh ,, i know what to wear .. " 

She picks some random clothes and walked to the mirror . She smile . SNAP !! A cute picture for Instagram ~

She chuckled and walked downstairs . She sat at the living room ; waiting for Baekhyun and Kyungsoo . She checked her Instagram and saw a new follower .

" @oohsehun ? " she checked his profile and chuckled . She followed back as she really know him .

" That brat sure a hottie .. So many followers huh .." she rolled her eyes . She keeps scrolling down to look at the posts . Sometimes chuckled and sometimes rolled her eyes . She sighed . 

" Most of the followers are the girls .." she log out from the social website and walked to the kitchen . 

 

" Where is my taro bubble tea .. I think i keep it here .." . Lu Han rolled her eyes and pick the juice . She walked to the table and drink it . Suddenly , she saw a small notes on the table . She read it .

' Dear bimbo , sorry .. I take your taro bubble tea for my breakfast .. Ahaha , and , thanks for yesterday ..'

" Yahh !! This brat really wanna die .." she stomped her legs on the floor . Suddenly , the bell rang .

 

She ran to the door and open it . 

" Hyunnie , Kyunggie ..." she pulled them into tight hug . The return the hug .

" Hannie , we miss you .. But , can we come in .. ? " Baekhyun asked . Lu Han chuckled and nodded . 

 

The three girls come into the mansion . Kyungsoo and Baekhyun awed . They turns to their maknae with is-this-really-your-house look . Lu Han chuckled and nodded . 

" Whoa , Hannie .. Your house is soooo big .. Can we come here often ? " Baekhyun give her pleading looks . Lu Han nods . She grins widely and hug her maknae . 

" thanks , Hannie .. Ah , how's your life with your husband huhh .." Baekhyun asked . Lu Han sighed . 

" Nothing change .. I care about myself and he take care about himself .." she replied plainly . 

" Did you guys share your room ? " Kyungsoo asked with suspicious tones . 

" Absolutely not .. You think I really want to share my precious bed with someone cocky .. ? " Lu Han said sarcastically while crossing her arms . " Wait , are you guys wanna go shopping or not ? "

" NO !! It's cancelled .. We wanna spend our day chatting and treasu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter