Slave •_•

Be Natural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Monday . Lu Han hate that day because she had to meet that cocky brat again . Lu Han walked into the class slowly and sat at her chair . Suddenly , Baekhyun and Kyungsoo smaked her hand playfully .

" Hannie , you know what , my cousin from UK had come here to visit me ... Kyaa !!!!" Baekhyun said enthusiastically .

" Yes Hannie ... Hyunnie cousin sure a hottie . I've seen him yesterday .." Kyungsoo joined them . She never been so excited about a boy except they war really hot or handsome .

" Oh yeah , i've didn't expect that .. Why don't you introduced him to me . I'm sure he's handsome because Kyungsoo never been so excited before .." Lu Han chuckled and Kyungsoo pouted . 

" Of course he's handsome .. The most perfect girl's cousin , maa .. " Baekhyun said sarcastically .

" Actually , I wanna ask you yesterday .. But , Ms Lu said you were out with your friend .. Who is it ha ? Are you having another best friend ? " Baekhyun added. Lu Han chuckled .

" it's just Jackson . He asked me to give him a tour around Korea and we went to Namsan Tower .. It sure amazingg .."

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo rolled their eyes . They sure hate that Jackson boy although he was very nice . Lu Han chuckled and asked them about the hottie .

 

 

 

In other hand , Sehun , Chanyeol and Kai were busy thinking about other pranks for them . They wanted to get revenge after what the Queenkas had done to them at the cafe . 

" How about we locked them in a store room until the last bell ring " Chanyeol gave them the most useless idea . Kai smaked his .

" hey , pabo . Did you forgot that Sehun's precious bimbo is the headmaster niece ? " Kai said and this time he got a smacked from the great Oh Sehun .

" Why my bimbo .. And Chanyeol , if you want to locked them .. Go ahaed .. I don't want to interfere .. " Sehun said sarcastically . Kai laughed and agreed with Sehun . Chanyeol pouted .

" I just giving the idea .. "

" Stupid idea .. And , you looked so ugly with that face .. " Sehun added , still thinking of a brilliant idea .

" Aha , I have a great idea .. " Sehun smirked . He whispered his so-called-brilliant-idea to his friends . They nodded in agree .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Hannie , Kyunggie .. Did you guys seen my new set of eyeliner ? I think I had kept them in my bags .." Lu Han and Kyungsoo shooked their head in unison .

" Why Hyunnie ? Did you lost them ? " Kyungsoo asked .

" I don't know .. But , i'm sure that i kept them in my bag .. " Baekhyun pouted.

" Are you sure you've just lost your brand new collection of the most limited edition of eyeliner that you really wanted .." Baekhyun nodded . She began to cry slowly . She can't live without eyeliner and that was the most precious collection that she ever own . Lu Han and Kyungsoo hugged their friends and tried to calm her . They stayed like that until they heard a girl shouted . It was Sulli .

" Everyone .. The EXO , Park Chanyeol gave me a brand new eyeliner and it was the limited edition from MAYBELLINE .. The most beautiful that a girl want to own ... And there are four left .. The fast four student will get it . They are at the rooftop .. " 

 

 

All the girls started screaming like there's no tomorrow . The Shuntzs closed their ears . 

" Was she said that Park Chanyeol,, eyeliner , new , Maybelline .. OH NOOOO !!! " They scream as they remember the small announcement . 

" Sulli-ah , can i look that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter