uh !

Be Natural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Hannie ,, wake up , darl .. You have school today .. " Ms Lu wake her beloved daughter . " Five minutes more , mummy .. " Lu Han yawns and rolled to other side of her king-sized bed . " No , five minutes five minutes .. it's already seven in the morning .. Your class starts about half an hour from now ... ! " Lu Han rubbed her sleepy-eyes and strectched her body . " Okay , mummy .. I'm up ... " She walked to the bathroom and take a shower . She tidied her hair while looking at the mirror . ' Perfect ... I'm ready for school .. Fighting Lu Han .. ' . She goes to the kitchen for simple breakfast . " Hannie , the car was ready .. You can go to school now . But , don't forget your morning kiss , my daughter ... " Ms Lu gave her a genuine smile and peck her cheeks . " Mummy , I think i'm ready to drive to school .. Can you give me the permission , pleaseee .. " wink wink . ' Ehehe , mummy can't say no to her beloved daughter and her powerful aegyo .. ' . Ms Lu chuckled and nodded . She thinks that her Lu Han has the right to do what she wants . " Yeay ... Thanks , mummy .. You're the best mother in the world .. I love you , mummy .. " Lu Han hugged her mother and peck her cheeks . She waved to her mother and ran happily to the garage . She missed her car very much . 

 

 Lu Han's car

 

' Oh my precious , i miss you so much ,, my darl Lamby ... Starting from now , i'll drive you everywhere i'll go .. ' . Lu Han chuckled for her stupidity and drove happily to her school .

 

<>

 

All the students gathered at the car parks . They rushed there after hearing a rear sound of vehicle . 

" Woah , did you see what i see .. ? " 
" What the !! That is the limited edition of Lamborghini . Who's the owner .. I bet he so rich .. "
" Who's the driver ? Who's the driver .. Kyaa~ i think i'm gonna be crazy .. " 

The students did not stopped talking about the misterious car . Baekhyun and Kyungsoo also came to the parking lot where the students gathered . " What's happening here ? Why are the students gathered here Kyunggie ? " Baekhyun asked Kyungsoo with concerned eyes . " I heard that there is new car entered our school .. " Baekhyun nodded . They walked past the crowd and saw a new red car . They go to the driver seat and shocked because they met their precious leader . Baekhyun opened the door and greeted her friend . Lu Han get out from the car with a small smile . The students become silent and back to their respective classes . 

" Hannie-ah , what makes you want to drive to school ? You make huge fuss among the students . I think you and your new car will be the hot topics this week .. " Lu Han rubbed the back of her neck and smile awkwardly . " I just wanna drive to school .. i don't think that the students will gathered here .. Hehe " . Shuntzs walked towards the entrance and enter their class .

 

 

<>

 

Lu Han's class became silent after their History teacher , Mr Siwon walked into the class with his usual cold face . " Good morning , class " he started . " Morning , sir .. " The students replied with their bored voice . " Today you guys will have new classmate . Make him felt comfortable because he is the son of the director of Oh's Company .. " the teacher added . All the students in the classroom were busy wondering who was the said boy . " Boy , please come in , " the said boy walked into the classroom with his cold expression . The girls in the class started giglings between them . Some boys looked at him in awe , while other just grunted at him with jealousy . The boy was very handsome and stunning !

On other hand , Baekhyun elbowed Lu Han and whispered , " Why did that boy seem familiar ? Did we have seen him before ? " . Lu Han just shooked her head and focused back at the new boy . She thinks that she had met him before but she was not sure where . " Lu Han-sshi , are you finished daydreaming ? " Mr Siwon question make the whole students laughed . Lu Han smile sheepishly and nodded her head . The teacher shook his head and looked at the boy beside him . " You can introduce yourself now , " The boy nodded . " Hello , my name is Oh Sehun . I recently returned from America because of some private case . Nice to meet you , " Sehun smirked . Lu Han , Baekhyun and Kyungsoo deadpanned . Baekhyun and Kyungsoo turned their head towards their best friend . Lu Han gulped . ' Why was this ever happen to me ' .

" Sehun-sshi , you may sit at the empty seat beside Jongin . Jongin raised your hand , please .. " A tanned male student raised his hand . Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter