Wedding ~

Be Natural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally , it was the day . The day that Lu Han officially Sehun's (or not) . Lu Han sighed . Today , she will became a wife to the cocky Oh Sehun . They agreed to invite their business partner and the relatives only to the wedding . Lu Han really don't want to do this . She looks at the mirror for the last time . She thanks the stylist and the beautician for the makeups and all their effort . She smiled . She was really beatiful in that wedding dress . She walked to the door and met her father . 

" Are you ready , my dear .. " Mr Lu asked . 

Lu Han took a deep breath and nods . Mr Lu smile sweetly . He felt very happy that her only daughter had married to a nice guy . He took her hand and walked to alter . 

Lu Han felt very nervous . She felt that everyone gaze were on her . She raised her head , only seeing none other than Sehun , her husband . She gave the people a sweet smile . She also saw her two bestfriends burst into tears on her left . Her father had release her hands and go back to his seat , beside her mother . They gave her a sweet smile . She walked on the alter while Sehun took her hand .

 

' Wow ,, she looks really gorgeous in that dress .. Oh my God , i can't stop staring her .. Oh , she give me a smile .. ' . Sehun smile widely . Then , he shooked his head . ' What am i thinking about '

 

 Lu Han's dress          Sehun suit

 

They exchanges glances . Sehun lead her to the priest . They heard carefully at what he thought them .

" Do you , Oh Sehun takes Lu Han as your wife and love her until death ?"

Sehun shocked . Will he loves her until death ? " Emm , yeah .." he sigh .

" Do you , Lu Han takes Oh Sehun as your husband and love him until death ?"

Lu Han bit her bottom lips . She smirked . " Yes , I will give my husband a lot of love .." she answered . The man gave her a weird look . The crowds began to giggles . Sehun shocked . ' What's her problem '

" Now , i pronounces you guys as husband and wife . Sehun-sshi , you may kiss you bride .."

" What?! " Sehun thinks . Lu Han started to nervous , " I didn't think about the kiss .. oh my life "

Sehun looks at his parents , they nods . Lu Han also looks at her pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter