Friendship-date ?

Be Natural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

' Finally , it's weekends and I can have all the times without any problems .. ' . Lu Han chuckled with her own thought . She did not had any plans for that day . She just wanna rest her body and mind .

Lu Han walked to the kitchen to take her breakfast with huge grins . She hummed her favourite lullaby and sat at the table with her parents . 

" Good morning daddy .. Good morning mummy .. " She smile .

" Morning , dear .. Whoa , you seem so different today .. What makes you so happy ..? " Mr Lu asked while drinking his morning coffee .

" Nothing daddy .. I just happy because it's weekends .." She smiled and starting to eat her sandwich .

" Lu Hannie , don't tell me that you are in love .. Oh , my baby have grown so much .." Ms Lu asked and smiled enthusiastically . Lu Han chocked and take a sip of her morning milk . She didn't like coffee .

" No !!! I've never love anyone .. As i said , i just happy because it's weekends " , ' Actually .. I'm happy because i don't have to bumped into that cocky brats ..' . She smile . 

" Whatever Lu dear .. Do you have any plans today , my girl .." 

" Nope , I don't thi---" Suddenly , her phone rang . She looked at the ID . ' Unknown ' . She answered the call .

" Hello , it's Lu Han the precious .. Who's there .."

' Hello , Lu Han .. It's Jackson .. '

" Jackson , why did you call me this early ? " She looked at the clock . It's only 8 in the morning !

' Emmm ,, uh .. D-do you free today ..? '

" Yes , totally free ,, why ? "

' Do you want ... uh .. g-give me a tour around Korea .. ' Lu Han laughed . Her friend sure silly . Why must he became this shy . Was he a kid .

" Yah ,, how come you being so shy .. Are you a 6 years old boy .. Sure , i will take you for tour today ..." Lu Han chuckled .

' Yeah ,, thanks Lu Han .. You sure my best friend in the world . But , are you going to bring that eyeliner diva and the owl girl ? '

" Yah ,, why did you called my friends like that . They are gorgeous and nice . And , i won't bring them .. Just the two off us .. it's our Freindship-date maa ..." She chuckled at the named of their date .

' Okay .. I'll comes in about half an our to pick you .. '

" Jackson-ah , i'm the tour guide and i will pick you ,, finished " She replied with sarcastic tones .

' Whatever , silly .. I'll waits you at my home .. Bubye .. see you later ..'

 

"Bye..." She end the call . She grabbed an apple and took a bite . She gave her parents a smile .

" Who's that ? Boyfriend ? " Mr Lu chuckled .

" Yah daddy .. It;s not my boyfriend . It's Jackson .." she pouted .

" Oh , he's here ? When

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter