Meeting , You ?!

Be Natural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lu Han fix her dress prooperly . " Mummy , i don't think i must wear a formal dress ..  I want to wear the satin dress of mine .. " Lu Han nags to her mother .

" No , my dear .. You must look formal .. I bet he will wear something formal too .. " Ms Lu gave heer sweet smile .

" If he not wearing formal suit , i will never wear formal again .. " Lu Han pouted. She hated formal dinner and formal dress . They are very dull and boring !

 Lu Han's dress included the small handbag .

" My daughter is so gorgeous ... " Mr Lu smiled and ruffled her hair . Lu Han pouted . 

" Daddy , you ruined my hair .. " Mr Lu laughed . 

" Lu Han dear , thanks for doing this for us .. I love you , my girl .." Ms Lu peck her cheek and hugged her . Lu Han chuckled . 

" It's okay mummy .. I hope he is a nice and handsome guy .. I love you too mummy , daddy .. "

Mr Lu hugged his wife and daughter . They stayed like that a few seconds until , " Honey , i think we will late for the dinner .. We better get going now .. " They chuckled and get into the limo .

 

 

 

" Sehunnie ? Are you ready ? " Ms Oh knocked the door .

" I'm ready mom ,, just wait for me downstairs .." 

" Okay , my son .. Don't take too much time .. I don't want to be late for the dinner .. " She said and leave her son's room . Sehun sighed . He did not know what to do . He never experienced to fall in love with someone . Maybe , this is his fate and he must endure it . 

He looks at his own reflection at the mirror for the last time . "  I think it's okay for not wearing something formal ."

 Sehun's outfit without those sunglasses and a pair of black jeans

 

He winks at the mirror . " Oh Sehun , the great man in the world sure the hottest male .. My fiancee ,, Who ever are you , I will make sure that you fall for me .. And that's my promise .." . He nods once more before out from his room and walked downstairs .

" Oh Sehun , my son .. You are very good looking .. But , why didn't you wear something formal? ", Mr Oh asked .

" It's okay dad , i think this outfit fine with me .. Perfectly fine .. " Mr Oh chuckled . He nodded . 

" Do whatever you like my son .. " . They chuckled and walked to the limo . Ms Oh had waited there . She started to nag .

" Yahh ,, Oh Sehun , why did you take so long huh ?! And ,, why didn't you wear suit ? " 

" It's okay mom .. Dad had agreed with my outfit .. right dad ? " They turned to Mr Oh and saw the man nodded . Ms Oh rolled her eyes and enter the limo . The father and his son chuckled and followed the childish mom of Sehun . 

 

 

" Lu Mei ~ My bestfriend .. " Ms Oh ran and hugged her bestfriend . They greeted each other . Lu Han just stand politely beside her father . She rolled her eyes . ' Mummy and her friends are the same .. Both childish .. I wonder who is the son ' . 

" Mei-ah , i really miss you ~" She sang . Ms Lu returns the hug . 

Mr Oh shooked his head and started to gave his friend a friendly hug . They greeted each other . 

" Mummy , daddy .. I think you guys had forget your precious daughter here .. " . Lu Han broke the lovey dovey session of her parents . Ms Oh grins and turns to look at her . Lu Han freeze . She gave the woman a small awkward smile and rubbed her neck .

" Lu Han ? " Ms Oh asked . She nodded . 

" Oh .... You're so cute and beautiful ... " Ms Oh pinch her cheeks and gave them a peck . 

" Hehe ,, nice to meet you ma'am .." She said . " Sorry for the rudeness .." she added and bowed .

" It's okay my dear .. You can call me mom starting from now.. " . Lu Han nodded. 

" It's okay th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter