Jealous Sehun ,, wuuut ~

Be Natural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Students , tomorrow , students from Big Hit Academy will come here for some project to do with you guys ,. As you know , they are male school , so just male students will come .. Not girls ..." 

Almost all the boys in that class sigh . Ms Lim chuckled . She had made an agreements with that school to coorporate for Valentine Day's festival next two weeks . That festival will be held in SM Royale Academy because their school is the largest in Korea . 

Lu Han raised her hand . " Ms Lim looks at her and ask if she had any questions . She nods .

" Ms Lim , what is the purpose for the guys come to our school ? " . Ms Lim chuckled . It's right , she not yet tell her students about the festival . 

" Okay , okay ..Thank you for your question Lu Han-sshi .. For your information , this year .. Our school will held a Valentine Day's Festival next two weeks ,, Big Hit Academy had agreed to coorporate with our school for the festival .." 

The students cheers ; most of them are the girls while the boys just smile . Students from other school will attend the festival and they can find their soulmate -maybe- at the festival . The EXO sighed . They already fed up with all the fangirls things and this festival will make it worst !!

" Class , silent please .. " Ms Lim shouted . The students quiet and she continues . 

" You guys must make a group with ten students .. You must mixed with Big Hit students .. If your group doesn't have any of their students , you are disqualified from the festival .. All the group will think about what booth of games that you wants to do for the festival .. Got it ? " 

The students cheered . They are very happy for that festival and of course the handsome students from that school . 

 

 

 

 

 

" Hannie , Kyungie .. I can't wait for tomorrow .. Big Hit's students are very handsome .. Kyaaa~" Baekhyun starts fangirling . Lu Han and Kyungsoo sighs . They did not very attracted with guy stuff . 

" How do you know that their students very handsome Hyunnie-ah .. ? " Lu Han asks with lazy tones . Kyungsoo looks at the two girls ; waiting for Baekhyun answers . 

" I just got that feeling .. SIwon-oppa was ex student of that school .. He graduated last year .. " she said enthusiastically . Kyungsoo smiles . " Really Hyunnie ??! So , I agree then .. " .

" Lu Han sighs . Her two friends is very useless . How can they fangirling over the boys that they never seen before . 

" But Kyungie , Hyunnie .. The problem is we must make a good group of the boys .. We don't even know them .. " 

" Relax Hannie .. This Byun Baekhyun will make sure things done perfectly .. And , you must know that ; with our flawless gorgeous face , we will take the attention easily .. I bet that all the boys will cry over us and fight among themselves to be in our groups ... " she said sarcastically . The two friends sigh . That Byun Baekhyun is the major diva and always proud of herself . 

 

 

 

 

 

" Okay class ,, the Big Hit's students are here .. So , you can greets them .. " Ms Lim said . All the girls students cheers and run towards the entrance .

" Kyaaa~ They are so handsome ..." 

" Palli , palli .. Take their pictures .. " 

" Where my camera , where my camera .. Nooo!!" 

The girls starts fangirling and that makes Lu Han feels uncomfortable . Her two friends also joining the fangirling time . She smirks . This fangirling time must over so I can be more comfortable . She clears and shouts . 

" GIRLS !! STOP YOUR FANGIRLING THING AND GREET THEM NICELY .. YOU GUYS HAD MAKES THEM UNCOMFORTABLE .. " she ends her announcement with sweet smile . The girls stop and give her a weird looks . She return it with big smile plus her adorable eye smile . Baekhyun and Kyungsoo gasped . They look at each other and follow their maknae . 

They walk to the Big Hit's students and bows elegantly . Lu Han step forward and smile . All the boys melted with the smiles and smile back . Her small action had makes a certain kingka mad . ' Hey ,, she is taken okay .. My wife '

" Welcome to SM Royale Academy .. We hope that you a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter