New house , new people , new future

Be Natural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lu Han had finished packing her things . Today , she will move in to her new house ; not her but herself and her husband's house . She pack all her shoes , bags , clothes until her wardrobe was totally empty . She walked downstairs with her luggages and peck her parents . 

" Lu Han , my dear .. Take care of yourself .. Please visit us again okay .. " Ms Lu said . Her eyes began to filled with tears . Mr Lu patted her wife's back to calm her . He gave his daughter one last peck on her cheeck and wave her goodbye . Lu Han walked to her favourite Lamby and set up all the things . She waved her parents goodbye and drove over Sehun's place to fetch him .

" Aishh , this brat .. Luckily my parents bought that house and you don't know where it is .. " Lu Han nags all the way to Oh's resident . It is the first time for Sehun to see the house . Her parents said that they wanted to suprise their one and only son-in-law . Lu Han rolled her eyes as she entered Oh's residents . 

' Whoa , his house was big ... But , still not big as mine ' she chuckled . She stopped the car and walked to the door . She rang the bell . A tall man opened the door . 

" Lu Han-sshi , welcome to Oh's Resident .. Mistress had waited for you at the living room .. Please follow me .. " the man said . Lu Han nodded and follow him . 

 

" Lu honey , you had arrive ~ " Ms Oh sang . She rans to her beloved daughter-in-law and hugged her . Lu Han returns the hug .

" Nice to meet you , mom .." she said sheepishly , earning a soft pinch from her childish mother-in-law . 

" You are so cute to resist , my dear .." she chuckled . Lu Han smile proudly . 

" Is Sehun here , mom ? " she asked . Ms Oh nodded . Suddenly , they heard a voice . 

 

" Mom , where are youuuu ~" Sehun sang . He still not aware that his precious wife was there . 

" Mom is here , Sehunnie ~" Ms Oh replied . Lu Han chuckled . ' What a cute family ..'

Sehun walked to the living room . He almost drops his luggage as he faced the bimbo . His faced turns to light shaded of pink . His eyes widen and his mouth hung open . Lu Han gave him a huge grin that makes him more shamed . 

" W-what are y-you doing h-here ? " he stuttered . 

" Sehunnie , why did you talk to your wife like that ? She came here to drive you to your house .. She had waited for you in about fifteen minutes .." Ms Oh walked to her son and nags him . Lu Han nods ; agreed with all her 'mom' said .

' What?!!! Fifteen minutes ,, that's mean ... Uh , whatever '  Sehun rolled his eyes . 

" Okay mom ,, you don't have to nags me .. I don't have done anything wrong .. And we want to go now .. " he said without the cute tone . 

" Okay , my baby .. Take care .. Treat my Lu Han well .. " she pecks her son's cheeks . Lu Han bowed to her and gave her a peck . They waved goodbye and headed to Lu Han's car . She set the luggage in the car boots and drove to their new house .

 

 

" Mom's son huh .. " Lu Han broke the silent . Sehun rolled his eyes . 

" Don't you dare to tell Chanyeol or Jongin about that .. or you , are a dead meat .. " Sehun warned with stern voice . He thrown his gaze to the window . Lu Han laughed .

" Aww my baby , Sehunnie .. Don't be so mean to me ~" Lu Han sang . It annoyed Sehun very much . He rolled his eyes and kept silent . 

 

 

About an hour driving , finally Lu Han stopped her car in front of a big mansion . Sehun awed at the sight . 

" This is our house ? " he asked shamelessly . 

" Nope , it's my house and you just the lucky guy that been my husband and had the right to live with me .." she rolled her eyes . She carried out all the luggages from the car's boot and locked the car . Sehun smirked . ' What a beautiful future I had '

" My darling Oh Sehun , are you going to stand there and sleep outside or followed me inside and sleep in a beautiful bed ? " Lu Han said sarcastically . Sehun rolled his eyes , totally dumps his stupid thought . He pulled his luggages and followed her 'nice' wifey .

 

" I'm gonna take the main room and you will take what ever room that you wants . There are eight rooms altogether .. Don't you ever try to come into my room or I will kick you out .. This is my house and all the things are mine .. Don't you dare brake anything or you gonna pay for it .. Get it ? " Lu Han said cockily about her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter