Churos

Be Natural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lu Han yawns . The sounds of birds chirping and the bright sunshine had wake her up . Lu Han tries to roll over but something makes her stop . Lu Han frowns . She opens her eyes and saw a beautiful figure right in front of her . It was an angel . ' Am i dreaming ? ' . She stared at the angel dreamily and start grinning . 

Then , the said angel smirk . Lu Han frowns . ' Wait , why is this angel face are so familiar ? ' 

" Done staring , Hannie ? Like what you see ? " the angel said groggily . Lu Han jaws dropped . ' This is not an angel . This is the Demon-Hun .. ' 

She pushed the demon off the bed . Sehun fall down with loud thumps . " Yahh !! Why did you push me ? " he said while rubbing his sore . " Serves you right . Why are you sleeping beside me ? Did you try to take advantage to me ?" she said with serous tone . Sehun rolls his eyes , " Were you drunk ? I thought that you are the one that take advantage on me ." Sehun said with sassy tone . Luhan frowns . " Me , taking advantage on you ? Puhh-lease .. That's the last things i want to do . " Luhan said and rolls her eyes . 

Sehun felt like his heart being stabbed by his wife words . Luhan saw the change of Sehun's looks and the feeling of guilty come after but she shrugged it off . " Whatever .. " Sehun said and walked into the bathroom . Luhan sighs and walked downstairs . 

 

 

 

Sehun walks to the kitchen and greets his parents-in-law . He took the empty seat beside his wife . " So , did you get enough sleep last night , Hunnie ? " Mrs Lu said and took a sip of her morning coffee . Sehun smile wholeheartedly and nods . " Yes , mummy . Thank you for your concern . " he answered and smile . Mrs Lu mirrored his action and turns towards her daughter . " Hannie , serve your husband the foods . Be a nice wife . " she said while giving her daughter knowing smile . Luhan sighs but follows it instead . 

" Here , eat this Hunnie . Stay healthy and dont get sick . " she said to her husband with a big smile . Sehun chuckled , " Thank you , wifey " he said and peck her cheeks . Luhan jaw dropped and her face turns crimson red . It was the first intimate things that he ever done to her . Mr and Mrs Lu chuckle . Luhan heart starts beating real fast . ' What did you do to me , Sehun ... ' 

Luhan turns to the guy and saw him smirked . Luhan facepalmed then mirrored his action . That makes the latter frowns . ' Two can play this game , Hunnie .. Just wait and see .. ' 

" Hunnie-ah . How was the pancakes ? Were they delicious ? " she asked them with full of aegyoes . Sehun was taken aback but nods . " I know you like it since cho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter