Picnic

Be Natural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lu Han and Eun Ae walk down the stairs happily after they finish showering . It's Sunday means that Eun Ae last day before her family goes back to America . Lu Han walks to the kitchen and grab the milk . Her husband is there too for his morning milk . 

" Hey , Sehun .. TOday is Eun Ae last day with us .. Are you planning to bring her anywhere ? " she asks and sitting beside her 'lovely' husband . 

" Hmm , I don't know .. You ? Have any plan ? " he asks back . Lu Han thinks and grins widely . She tilt her head to Sehun .

" Aha ! How about we go to the park nearby .. I'll cook for lunch .. " she said enthusiastically . Sehun nods. 

" I will invite Kyunggie and Hyunnie to go with us .. You can invite your friends .. It's okay .. Eun Ae must be really happy .. " Lu Han said . She really loves picnicking . Sehun looks at her and smile warmly . He loves to look at the happy Lu Han . " she is really cute .. " he thinks . " Emm ,okay then .." Sehun replied . It is a very good idea . 

Lu Han cheers . She runs to the living room and hugs little Eun Ae . " Eun Ae , we must get ready for picnic in the park .. " Lu Han says happily . Eun Ae cheers . The two girls run to Lu Han's room to get ready . 

Lu Han picks her phone and call her two best friends . 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Hyunnie , Kyungie .. I miss you guys ..." Lu Han run and hugs her two friends . They chuckles and return the hug . 

Baekhyun release the hug first . " Hannie ,, where is the little girl ? " Lu Han smile . She had informed the girls about Eun Ae . They were very excited to see the girl . She points to a spot under a shady tree . The girls turn to look at the place and see a little girl with three guys . Sehun had invite the two idiots to join them .

" Let's go .." Lu Han said and they walk to the place . 

 

 

" Unnie ,, where do you go ? " little Eun Ae run and hug Lu Han . The girl chuckle . Eun Ae really loves Lu Han . she was the best unnie in the world . 

" Unnie went to see my friends ... This is Baekhyun unnie and Kyungsoo unnie .." she said and point to the girls beside her . Eun Ae tilts her head and looks at the two pretty girls . She bowed a little and smile . Her parents had told them to bow whenever she meets new people . 

" Annyeonghaseyo unnie .. I'm Eun Ae ... " she greets them . Baekhyun and Kyungsoo giggles for her cuteness . Baekhyun pinches her cheeks playfully . " Hello sweety .. I'm Baekhyun unnie .. " .

" Nice to meet you unnie ... Let's go .. Sehun oppa , Channie oppa and Kai oppa wait there .. " she points to the mat . The triplets sighs . They walk to the mat and sit there unhappily .

" What are you guys doing here huh ? " Baekhyun asks sarcastically without looking at the guys . Chanyeol smirks . 

" Why .. Our maknae invited us .. You ? Why are you guys here ? Same reason like us right .. " he said playfully . The two girls rolled their eyes . Lu Han gives them an apologetically smile . 

Kyungsoo take something at her bag . She hand it to the little girl . " Eun Ae , take this ... I'll make it for you .." she said warmly . The little girl smile and mutters a soft ' thank you ' . She open the box and her eyes sparkles . 

" Whoa ~ cake !! It's beautiful .. " she says happily . Kyungsoo smile for the compliment . Kai smirks . " My sweety Kyungsoo is so nice ~ " he sang playfully . Kyungsoo rolls her eyes and smack his head . " Who say i'm your sweety .." . Eun Ae giggles . " Kyungsoo unnie and Kai oppa so sweet ~ " she sings happily . Lu Han chuckles and ruffles her hair . " No Eun Ae .. Kyungsoo unnie and Kai oppa not together .." she explain and the girl nods . They eat in silent .

 

" Kyungsoo unnie , Baekhyun unnie , Lu Han unnie ... Let's play .. " Eun Ae says playfully . The three older girls chuckles and follow the girl .

Baekyun shouts . " Eun Ae ,, wait for us .. " and they run .

 

 

 

 

In other hand , Sehun , Chanyeol and Kai are watching the girls .

Chanyeol start . " Sehun-ah , you sleep with her already huh .. Congrats man .." . Sehun sighs . 

" It's not like what you guys thinking ... I slept with her because of Eun Ae ... She doesn't want to sleep with me duhh ..." 

Kai and Chanyeol laughs . " You really loves her right ..." Kai smack his back playfully and Sehun sigh . His friends are really stupid .

" Shut up Jongin ... " he says lazily and the two guys laughs . 

 

 

 

" Unnie ... i'm tired ... " Eun Ae says and stop running . The three girls also stop running . They sit at nearby bench . 

" Guys , i think you should wait for me a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter