tutor

Be Natural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr Junsu walked into the class followed by two boys ; holding two big boxes . The students in the class look at the boxes with what-are-those-things looks . Their teacher never brought any boxes or something like that . Mr Junsu looks at his students and smile .

" Morning class .." he started and got a lazy ' morning ..' from the students . He sighed . 

" Okay , class .. You know that next week we will have our exams right ?" 

" Yeahhh .."

" Yahh !! Don't be so lazy ,,, stand up all of you !! " he said with stern voice . The students shocked . They never see the most nice teacher angry like this . They stand up quickly and focus to the man . 

He smile , " Thank you for listening .. Here you see these boxes ?? Haa ,, this is your homeworks . You must complete them and send it the day after tomorrow .. Got it ? " they nods . Mr Junsu smiled and hand them the module full of the most hard maths questions . The students sighed and starts complaining .

" Mr Junsu ,, this is too much .. How can we finished them with only two days period .." 

" Yeah , teacher .. Can you extend the times .. Please .." 

" Mr Junsu ,, I have my piano class ,, I can solve them with the mean time .."

They continued complaining . The teacher sighed . He took some times to think and he smiled .

" Okay ,, today is Tuesday .. I want you guys hand it to me on Friday .. Finished .. No more complaining or i'll cut your grades in exam .." 

The students sighed and muttered a small ' yeahh ' . He chuckled . The students really need the punishments for not focusing in his lesson . 

 

 

 

 

" This is crazy .. How come Mr Junsu gives us this thick module .." Lu Han smashed the module on her desk . Baekhyun and Kyungsoo comforted her .

" It's okay Hannie-ah .. It's for our exams .." 

" I know ,, but , i'm a bit low in maths .." she said while facepalmed herself n disbelief . 

" Yah , Lu Han .. Are you kidding me ? Your grades never fall and your marks always above 85 .. You say that you're low in maths ? " Baekhyun looks her freind ; disbelief in what she heard . Kyungsoo just nods and agree with all her words .

" Yes , Hannie .. You never failed them before ..." Kyungsoo added . Lu Han looked at her friend and gave them a small smile . 

" But , i don't like maths .. I'll get the good grades just because of exams .. If it was homeworks or what-so-ever .. I'll always got it wrong .." she replied full of sincerity . The two girls give her a warm smile . They agree with her because everytime they had a quiz , she will get it wrong . 

" It's okay Hannie .. You try to imagine that you are in exams .. Maybe , it can help .." Lu Han gives them a small hug . They smile , relieved with their small advice .

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Arghhhh !! " Lu Han screamed and ruffled her hair in frustrated . She had try to finished the module and she also had imagine as she is answering the exams , but the thing never changes as the examination have their own aura .

Sehun shocked . " What is her problem .. Screaming like a mad granny .. " he frowned and continued with his works ; the same module that Lu Han tried to do . He continued his works without problem until he heard one more scream . He sighed and walked out from the mini librar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter