One Day Out

Be Natural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

It is a beautiful and bright Saturday morning . The birds are chirping happily at the nest but Lu Han , Sehun and little Eun Ae are still sleeping . Eun Ae is the first to wake up . She rubs her sleepy eyes and straight to the bathroom to wash her face ; her morning routine . 

When she done washing her face and brushing her teeth , she see her uncle and aunty hugging each other . She giggles for the sweetness and snap a picture with her uncle's phone . She sent the picture to a contact name Mommy , Daddy , Lu Mom and someone names Kim Kai and Eggyeol . She doesn't know who is the people but she thinks that contact name is funny so , she decides to sent one to them . She put back the phone to the side table and jump on the bed . 

" Sehun oppa ,, Lu Han unnie ... Wake up !! It's mowning ~ " she shouts happily when still jumping on the bed . 

Sehun is the first to wake up since he is a morning type person . He rubs his sleepy eyes and see a figure of a girl struggles to his chest . " It's Lu Han !! " he thinks . His heart starts to beat so fast and his body feel so hot . He try to wake the girl . 

" Lu Han , Lu Han .. " he shakes her shoulder . Lu Han starts moving and open her eyes slowly . Sehun shocked at the sight . " She looks so freaking cute " he thinks . 

" What " she asks with sleepy tones ; still not knowing that she had struggles to her husband chest . " It's morning .. Wake up .." Lu Han widen her eyes and looks at their position . 

" WHAT ?!! " she shouts . Sehun covered his ears . " Yahh !! No need to shout .." 

Eun Ae giggles . " Unnie and oppa so sweet .. Unnie hug oppa , oppa hug unnie .." she said cutely and that makes their jaws drops . 

Lu Han blushed . The butterflies is going crazy again . " I hug Sehun ? .. and he hugs me ? " she thinks . It's embarrassing ! 

Sehun deadpanned . " Lu Han hugs me ..? I hug her ? " he shook his head . 

" Unnie , oppa .. Eun Ae is hungwyy ~" the little girl rubss her belly cutely . Lu Han smile ; forgetting about that hugging issue . She walks to the girl and carry her to the kitchen . 

Sehun is still on his bed . He smiles widely when he knows that his wife hugging him . His phones beeping , means that a message . 

 

From : Kim Kai 
To : Bratty Sehun

Sehun-ah .. Finally you had make a move .. You are so cheesy man !!

 

Sehun frowned . " What did he means ? I'm being so cheesy ?" he thinks . He replied to the message .

 

To : Kim Kai
From : Bratty Sehun

What do you mean .. I'm make a move with whom ? 


 

He begins to think until his phones vibrate . A new message , again . 

 

From : EggYeol
To : Bratty Sehun

 Maknae !! So lovey dovey in the morning huh ?! You lovebirds !! Cheesy man ~ 
 

 

He frowns . Why did they became like this ? He replied . 

 

To : EggYeol
From : Bratty Sehun 

What are your problem ? Cheesy ? You're the same with Kai 

 


He sighs . What actually happens to them this morning ? Why are they being like this ? The phones vibrate twice . Two messages in one time . He opens the one from Kai .

 

 

From : Kim Kai
To : Bratty Sehun

You sent the picture to me and so say you dont know .. You meanie ~ XC     

 

He frowns and open the one from Chanyeol . 


 

From : EggYeol 
To : Bratty Sehun

Yahh !! Why did you mad at me in the morning huh ? You sent that photo to me .. Meanie maknae .. Hate you !

 

 

Picture ? Sehun open the sent messages and see a picture of he and Lu Han hugging each other are sent to both of them and his parents and Lu Han's mom !! He shocked and widen his eyes . Eun Ae !

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun runs to the kitchen while shouting the little girl name . 

" Sehun , are you nuts ? Why are you shouting in the morning ? " Lu Han asks . She don't know what his problem . She is still cooking the breakfast . Eun Ae chuckles . 

" Wae oppa ~" she asks cutely . Sehun catch her and tickles the girl . She laughed loudly . 

" What had you done with my phone huh ? " he asks playfully . 

" Nothing ~" 

" Nothing ? What did you sent to my parents and friends huh ? " he asks again and tickles that girl hard . The girl laughs uncontrol and run from her uncle grips . 

" Sorry oppa ,, I just want to share sweet unnie and oppa sleep with your friends . Their name so funny ~ " she said while running . Lu Han catches the girl and bring her to the table . she had finishes serving the foods . 

" Eun Ae , let's eat .. Leave your oppa there and let's finishes all of this .." she said sarcastically . 

" Yahh ,, dont do that to me .. " Sehun runs to the table after washing his hands . They eat in silent . 

" Eun Ae , what did you do to Sehun phones ? " Lu Han asks the girl softly while feeding her . 

Eun Ae chuckles . " I snap your picture with oppa phone and sent it to Aunty Oh , Uncle Oh , Mom Lu , Kim Kai and EggYeol .." she says cutely . Lu Han looks at her husband . 

" What piicture Sehun ? " she asks . Sehun shoved the picture to her . Lu Han shocked . She turns to look at the girl .

" You sent that picture to them ? " and she got a replied with nods . Lu Han deadpanned . It's really embarassing ! 

She fake smile and rubs Eun Ae's back . " You're a good little girl .." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Lu Han unnie .. Sehun oppa .. Let's go shopping .." Eun Ae said cutely . She feel so bored staying in the house doing nothing . Lu Han smiles . She know that little girl boring because she also boring with nothing special .

Sehun smiles and tickles the girl . " Let's go to the mall .. Lu Han get ready .. We are going together .. Take Eun Ae with you .. " Sehun said sarcastically . Lu Han rolls her eyes .

" Okay . Mommy boy~" she said playfully and take the little girl with her . They run playfully to Lu Han's room . 

" Childish little bambi~" Sehun chuckles and walks to his room to get ready .

 

 

 

Lu Han wears a simple stripes shirt and a white jacket with a pair of light blue jeans while Eun Ae wears a light blue dress .

  Lu Han's outfits   Eun Ae's dress

" Eun Ae .. We are ready .. " Lu Han said happily . Eun Ae giggles happily because of her aunt cuteness . She pinches the older cheeks playfully and chuckles .

" Unnie so cute~" Lu Han gig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter