Love Lesson ~

Be Natural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai , Sehun and Chanyeol walked into the class and sits at their places . The fangirls start gigglings and snap some pictures . Sehun sighed . When will they stop bothering my life ?

" Sehun-ah ,, I think we did not pranks the Queenkas for a long time .. I miss it and I've planned to do something .." Chanyeol starts , Kai smirked . 

" I think we must stop bothering them .. " he speak when playing with his phone . The two boys shocked . 

" Are you serious man ? But , why ? " Kai asked . Sehun sighed . 

" If I tell you this , make sure that you keep it secret okay .. or else i'll burn your heads .." he said and turns to his friends . He stop playing with his phone and gives them serious looks . 

They nods , " Okay ,, but what it is ? Is that too important that we must keep it secret ? " 

" Just shut up and listen .. I'm married .." 

" WHATT !!!" Chanyeol shouts and get a hard smack on his head . Their jaws dropped and their eyes widen . Sehun sighed . I know that things like this gonna happen ...

" Are you serious ? When ?" Chanyeol added . 

" About two weeks ago .. Arrange marriage .."

" Whoaa , how could you not tell us the important info .." Kai added and shooks his head in disbelief . 

" Who is the bride ? Was she hot ? " Chanyeol asked full of spirit . 

" Lu Han ...." Sehun said almost whispering but still audible . 

" WHATT!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME ??!!" this time it's Kai turn to get a super dooper hard smack from the mighty Oh Sehun .

" I.told.you.to.control.your.voice " Sehun gives them a death glared and that makes them scared to death . Chanyeol cleared his throat .

" I'm sorry .. but , congratulations ? "

" Thanks Yeol .." he sighed . They continue their own works and stop talking about the marriage topic . 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In other hands , Lu Han is staring at the plain wall with serious face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter