Bimbo ~

Be Natural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lu Han , Baekhyun and Kyungsoo stayed at Lu's residence after they finished shopping . They were too busy preparing for the party . " Hannie , do you think my new MAC eyeliner suitable for me ? cause i don't think it suit me .. " Lu Han turns her head towards Baekhyun and nodded . " Auww , Hyunnie ... that eyeliner really suits with you .. You look so freaking hot with it .." Baekhyun grins enthusiastically and pull Lu Han into the tight embrance . Lu Han always brighten her mood with the compliments . " Thanks Hannie-ah .. I know that i'm very pretty with this ,, right Kyunggie ? " Baekhyun turns to Kyungsoo and glared playfully . " Yeah , Hyunnie .. You're totally perfect with the eyeliner .. But , don't you guys thinks we need to hurry cause there are many things we need to fix and we were run out of time ... " Kyungsoo added . Lu Han and Baekhyun look at their watch and .... " Arghhhhhh !!!!! Hannie ,, we need to hurry ... we are late ,, OMO OMO .. " Lu Han and Kyungsoo shook their head and chuckles . 

 

After an hour fitting their clothes . Finally , The Shuntzs was ready for the party . They gathered at the main living room of Lu's residence and waited for the driver . " Hello princess .. Look at you guys .. You're too gorgeous .. " Mr Lu came out from the mini library and searched for her beloved daughter . He smiles genuinely and sat at the sofa . " Daddy ,,,, we are ready for the party at TaeTae's house .. I miss him so much .. " Lu Han ran and hugged her father . Baekhyun and Kyungsoo just smile awkwardly seeing their childish friend . " Young Mistress , the car is ready ... " the butler comes and bowed at Mr Lu . Mr Lu nodded and smile at the butler . " Okay , guys .. Take care at the party .. Don't do stupid things .. And don't come home too late .. " He pecks her daughter's cheek . " okay , Mr Lu .. Thanks for the advise .. Goodbye .. We've got to go now .. " Baekhyun and Kyungsoo said in unison . Mr Lu chuckled . He loves his daughter so much . 

 

 

<> 

 

 

After 30 minutes of journey , they arrived at V's house . They jump out of the limo and tidied their dress .

 Lu Han's party dress

 Baekhyun's party dress

 Kyungsoo's party dress

 

 

" Shuntzs ,, are you guys ready ? " Lu Han asked. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo rolled their eyes and nodded . " Hannie-ah , where's your present ? Did you brought it with you ? " Baekhyun reminded Lu Han because she was a bit forgetful . " Yah , Hyunnie-ah .. don't worry , i bring it with me .. " Lu Han answered and lift the box with big white ribbon . " Come on guys , do you want to stand here until the party end or what .. ? " Kyungsoo glared and walked through the entrance and left her friends behind . " Kyungsoo-ah ,.. " They followed Kyungsoo and rang the door bell . 

 

After the second time , the door opened and a tall , cute boy welcomed them . " Welco- .. Lulu !! You come .. Lulu , i miss you .. " the said boy pulled Lu Han to tight embrace . " u-uh , TaeTae-ah .. I can't breath .... " Lu Han struggled to escape from the bear hug of her best friend . V release her and chuckles . " sorry Lulu-ah ,, I can't control myself ... " Lu Han chuckles and pinch her friends cheeks . V pushed Lu Han's hands and pout . " Ehemm ,, " Lu Han turn her head to the person and she saw Kyungsoo and Baekhyun rolled their eyes . L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter