Dinner

Be Natural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ms Lu is sitting on a bench in her indoor garden . Her mind wondering about the incident that happened to her only son , Lu Xin . A shed of tears falling from her eyes . ' Luhan must be really sad right now ' she thinks . Every year , Luhan will come to her when its the day . Her daughter will crying so bad and she will be the one incharge to cooed her . ' What is Luhan doing right now , is she okay ? ' Ms Lu thought . She pick her Iphone and dialed her daughter number phone . 

After about three or four rings , the girl pick up . " Hello Mummy ,,, " she said first . 

" Hannie darling .. Are you okay ? " 

" I'm okay mommy .. Dont worry about me .." . Ms Lu can feel that her daughter lied her . 

" Dont lie to me Luhan .. I know that you're sad , right ? " Ms Lu asks concernly . 

" i'm okay mommy ,, dont be so worried .. I'm just a bit sad .. " 

" It's okay Hunnie ,, it's not your fault that Lu Xin got into the accident .. " Ms Lu cooed her daughter . 

" You always said that to me mommy .. It makes me feel more sad .. " 

" I'm sorry darling .. How about you come here for dinner .. Mommy and Daddy haven't see you for two months .. We missed our little deer .. " Ms Lu said playfully . She can heard the girl chuckles . 

" Okay , mommy .. I will come there in 7.00 P.M. "

" Dont forget to bring my handsome son-in-law .. I missed him so much ~ " 

" Mommy !! He is not handsome .. He is a jerk , you know .. " Ms Lu can imagine that her daughter is pouting . She chuckles lightly . 

" Whatever Hannie .. Just bring him here .. Ohh , and today .. Someone you miss so much will come visit .. " 

" Ohh , who is them mommy ? " Lu Han asks enthusiastically . 

" It's secret .. Just come here and bring Sehunnie .. I'll wait for you my little pony .. " Ms Lu chuckles . She likes to give her only daughter nicknames .

 " Humm ,, i'll come with your Sehunnie .. Okay ,, bye mommy ~ " 

" Bye darling ~ " . Ms Lu ended the phone call and walks to the kitchen . 

 

" Leah ~ Please tell others to cook my daughters favourite foods and make them for five people .. We will have a guest today ~ " Ms Lu talk to her maid so friendly and give her a warm smile . The lady nods and walks to the maids room . 

 

 

 

 

 

In other hands , Lu Han is busy calling her husband . " Where did the jerk go ? Why did he didnt answers my call .." Lu Han rolled her eyes . It's the ten times she call the jerk . Suddenly , the door open . 

" I'm home ~ " Sehun said lazily . He still not knowing the fact that he is in trouble . Lu Han walks angrily to her husband . 

" Yahh Oh Sehun .. Why didnt you answer my phone call ? " she said angrily and crossed her arms on her chest . Sehun smile for the sight . " Sorry not sorry .. My phone was out of battery .. " he gives her a small smirk . 

" Uhh ,, useless Sehun !! Heyy , my mom invite us for dinner tonight .. At her house .." Lu Han said while walking to the kitchen . Sehun sigh and bumped his body on the cozy sofa . He was still tired for the extra dancing class . " For what ? " Sehun asks lazily . Lu Han comes back to the living room with a glass of chocolate milk shake . She hand the glass to the boy . 

" I dont know .. Here , take this .. Dont you ever judge my chocolate milk shake okay .. It's the best i've ever make .. " Lu Han said sarcastically . Actually , she pitied the boy because he had to stay for two hours after school for extra dance class everyday . Sehun feel a bit touched . ' She makes this just for me ' .

Lu Han walks to her room immediately to hide her blushed . Sehun shrugs and took a sip for the milk shake . ' It's really good ~ ' he thinks and finished it in a blink of eyes . Lu Han walks out from her room and find her husband . She tapped his shoulder .

" One more thing , we will go there in 7 and you will be the one driving .. Mommy also said that someone will come there .. " she reminds the boy . Sehun replied with short ' humm ' .

 

 

 

 

 

 

The bell of Lu's Resident rang and a maid open the door . " Good evening Young Mistress .. Ms Lu and Mr Lu had wait at the living room ... Please come in ... " she speaks diligently . 

" Leah ,, dont speak so formal .. You just can call me Luhan and this guy beside me is Sehun .. No need the young mistress or whatever .." Luhan speak warmly . Leah was four year older than her . She didnt like the older speak so formally to her .

" I get that , Young mis-- Lu Han .." she said warmly and gives them a warm smile . Lu Han and Sehun return the smile . The maid lead the way to the living room . 

 

" Mommyyy ,, Daddyyy ~ " Lu Han squealed happily and run to her parents . She gave them uncountable peck on their cheeks . Sehun smiles at the sight . He know that the girl didnt meet her parents so long . 

" Hannie my darling .. Where is my son-in-law .." Ms Lu started . Lu Han pouted . " Mommy so meanie ~ " she said cutely . Mr Lu chuckled and ruffled her hair playfully . 

" I'm here mommy , daddy .. " Sehun said and walk to the two . He shakes their hand and hug them . 

" How's life guys ? Okay ? " Mr Lu asked the married couple in front him . Sehun and Lu Han exchange glances . Lu Han was the first to speak . " It's okay mommy , daddy .. No need to worry .. " she said sheepishly . Sehun smirked and added . " We love each other so much .... " 

Lu Han eyes widen and looks at her husband . She gives him a what-are-you-talking-about looks and he return it with just-follow-the-flow face and smirk . Lu Han turn back to her parents and nods . 

" Ohhh really ? I know that you two will love each other one day .. I cant wait to have my own grandchildren .. Sehunnie ,, can you gives us cute grandchildren ? " Ms Lu smile . She just wan to test the two . She know that they are still in denial . The parents can tell it by looking their face expressions . 

Lu Han and Sehun eyes widen . They are terribly in shocked for the lady outburst . Sehun cleared his throat and smile . " Of course mommy ,,, but , after we graduate , right Hannie ? " he turn to his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter