Warning !

Be Natural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day , Lu Han come a bit early to school . She really wants to avoid from bump with her parents . Why? Maybe she just don't want to see her parents .

Lu Han entered her class . Nobody had arrive to school . She walked to her place and sat . She took out her ipod and started to listen to her favourite songs . After a few minutes relaxed , a plenty of students started to come . Baekhyun and Kyungsoo reached their maknae .

 

" Hannie .. How was the dinner ? Was it great ? " Baekhyun asked enthusiasticaly . Lu Han smile and nods . Baekhyun frowned .

" Hannie-ah , who are the guy ? Was he nice ? How about his parents ? Are they nice ? Are your fiancee more handsome than my Siwon oppa ?" Kyungsoo added . Siwon was Baekhyun's cousin , the hottie that they had gossiping about . She admired him so much !

Baekhyun frowned . " Kyunggie-ah , Siwon oppa is my cousin .. of course he's mine .. duh .. And , don't scare our Hannie with so much questions ..." Baekhyun nags . She did not believe that her friend had adored her cousin so much . Kyungsoo rolled her eyes and cross her hands . She muttered a small ' fine ' .

Baekhyun grins . Lu Han rolled her eyes and pull out the earphones . 

" Guys , can't you please stop quarrelling ? "

" Sorry Hannie .. " Baekhyun smile sheepishly . " Oh , who was your fiancee .."

Lu Han sighed , " First of all , the dinner was fine .. His parents were very nice as they are my parents bestfriends .. But , about who is he .. I bet you guys will not believe it .." she said enthusiastically .

" Who is he ,, who is he ? " they asked , too eager to know .

" It's ... Oh Sehun .. The school cocky brat .." she sighed for the nth times . 

" WHATTT ? " they screamed in unison . Their screamed had caught EXO attention . 

 

" I wonder what the divas are talking about .." Chanyeol said lazily . 

" I don't know .. Maybe they had gossiping about their favourite idol married a beautiful lady .." Kai answered lazily . They not realized that their maknae had sighed for the nth time that day .

' I think that bimbo told them about the marriage .. ' 

 

 

 

The bell rang means that its time for lunch . The Shuntzs went to the cafe . They bumped with EXO in the middle of the hallway . Baekhyun turned to Kyungsoo and they nods .

" Hannie , we think that you go to the cafe first .. We have some important things to do ... We will join you later okay ? " Baekhyun said . Lu Han was too lazy to ask and just nodded . The two girls smirked and went to the opposite ways .

 

" Hey , what did you think you are doing huh .." Sehun nags . He had been dragged by two divas to an empty hallway . 

The girls rolled the eyes . They cross their hands at their chest .

" Hey , cocky Oh Sehun .. We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter