Sorry !!

Be Natural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a\n : Sorry guys .. I've just noticed that this chapter in my draft box .. This is extention for chapter nine .. When the Shuntzs and EXO are in the baking class .. I'm sorry again .. Hope that you like this chapter ...

 

" Hey , my sweety .. Together with me huh .. " Kai gave Kyungsoo a smirk . She rolled her eyes in disgust . 

" Okay guys ... Today we gonna bake a cake for valentine day .. Although it is a month from now , i just want to see your baking skill .. You may discuss with your partner how to make it .. Make sure your cake is edible , delicious , beutiful and the most important thinks , not too sweet and must be fluffy .. Got it .. I'll give you five minutes for discussion .." The teacher smiled and continued with her work . 

" Kim Jongin ,, don't do anything stupid .. Do things when I asked you to .. Kitchen is my bestfriend and cake is my superiority .. Got it .." Kyungsoo said sarcastically . Kai smirked .

" But this is pairing work . I can't let you to do the things by your own .. " 

" Just did what i say .." Kyungsoo said with stern voices . Kai chuckled and nodded . ' This girl sure interesting .. You get your part today ..'

 

" My slave .. I want you to do all the things .. I don't know how to bake a cake .. But , remember .. I don't want this cake a totally failed or i burn you head .. " Baekhyun gave him a death glare . Chanyeol gulped a huge lumps in his throat . He nodded . ' Park Chanyeol .. You are going to die .. You never bake a cake before .. Mummy , daddy .. I apologise for all the mistakes that i had done .. I love you ..' Chanyeol prayed .

 

 

In other hand , Lu Han and Sehun just kept silent until Lu Han brake it .

" Cocky brat ,, thanks for being my wonderful partner .. I hope you didn't give me any problems .." she said sarcastically . Sehun smirked .

" Bimbo-ah .. Most welcome .. But , what are we going to do with the cake ? I don't have any baking skill and don't plan to failed .. " 

" Leave it to me .. I'll make a huge chocolate cake .. For your information , cake is my passion and i'll never failed in baking them .. " She said enthusiastically .

" Show off .. I'll kill you if we fail .." 

" Okay , i promise we will not fail .. As long as you promise that you will never disturb me and appear in my life .. Deal ? " . Sehun chuckled . He nodded then smirked . Lu Han smiled satisfaction . ' You will never know your future , bimbo ..'

 

The students started baking after discuss with their partner . Sehun did as what he promised . He did not disturb Lu Han when she was busy mixing all the things . He just played random games in his phones . In other hand , Chanyeol was busy mixing some flour and eggs in the mixer . He just picked random things according to his conscience . Baekhyun just watched her slaves during his works and began tasting it . 

Kyungsoo was doing great when the silly Kim Jongin didn't do anything . She started doing the topping for the cakes . That time , an idea came to Kai .  ' How about i put a spoonfull of salt on it .. The owl girl will not notice that ..' . He chuckled . That was very exciting idea . He snuggled to get a jar of salt and a spoon in his right hand .  ' There there .. Yes ! It's purrrfect ! ' . He chuckled . Kyungsoo tilted her head towards Kai , giving him a questioning looks , totally not knowing what the brunett just do . Kai gave her a smile . She rolled her eyes and continued her works .

 

 

After two hour of baking time , the teacher told the students to stopped their works . Lu Han , Kyungsoo and Baekhyun proud with their works . Not for Baekhyun , it's totally not her works . The teacher started to wonder around the kitchen . She tasted all the cakes . 

 

On Lu Han's table was a heart-shaped chocolate cake . 

 Lu Han's and Sehun's cake .

" Whoa , it's look so beautiful and edible .. And it's chocolate .. It's really suitable with the theme .. Congratulations Lu Han , Sehun .. " They bowed to their teacher . Ms Sooyoung started to tasted the cake . She smiled .

" It is really amazing .. Unbelieveable .. I give you guys full marks .." The teacher gave them a huge grin . Lu Han smiled . " Thank you for the compliments . It's all because my hardwork .. " . The teacher gave her questioning look . 

" Your hardwork ? Sehun ? Was he helping you ? " Sehun gripped her hands and smiled at the teacher . 

" O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter