Marriage ?!

Be Natural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lu Han phone rang . She looked at the ID .. ' Mummy?' . She picked the call .

" Hello , mummy .. What did you want ? " Lu Han asked with sheepish voice .

' Hello , my girl .. Can you come back home faster today ? I have something important to tell you ..'

" O-okay , mummy .. My class will endded in about ten minutes .. I'll will be back in about fifteen minutes .."

' Okay , darling .. Mummy and daddy waited for you .. Don't forget to come faster okay .. bye '

" Byee .." She ended the call . ' Weird .. I wonder what is the important thing ..'

 

" Who was that Hannie ? " Baekhyun asked . Lu Han rarely got a call from someone when they were in school .

" Mummy .. She asked me to come back faster .. Something important her said .." 

" Owhh .. Okay then .. " . The class endded . Lu Han wave her friends and walked to her car . She drove home with full of questions wondering in her head .

 

 

 

 

" i'm home .. " she said as she entered her house . 

" Mr and Ms Lu had wait for you in the living room .." The butler said . Lu Han nodded and walked to the living room .

 

 

" Mummy , daddy .. " She walked to her parents and peck their cheeks . She sat at the empty seats opposite to her parents .

" Lu dear , did you believe in pinky promise ? " Mr Lu started . Lu Han chuckled . 

" Of course i believe it .. Why ? " 

" You know what the consequence if we broke it ? " Ms Lu added .

" We will suffer until death .. Right .. " Lu Han gave her parents weird look .

" Yes . Do you want that happen to us ?" Mr Lu added .

" Whoa , of course not ,, why ? Did you two broke it ? " Lu Han asked with concerned eyes .

" No , but our promise have a thing to do with you .. " 

" What was that ? Can you guys tell me the truth ? " Lu Han began impatient .

" We had promised our bestfriends to marry our daugther with their son when you guys turn to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter