Valentine's Day

Be Natural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a week struggling for Valentine's Day , finally tomorrow is the festival . Lu Han and Sehun rarely meet each other in the school or at home . Lu Han was always busy with her groups and that make Oh Sehun pissed . 

Sehun started to admit his feelings towards the girl a day after a small 'talk' with Chanyeol and Kai at the hall . But , he don't know how to make the girl fall in love with him . He can see the way Lu Han treated him , its not a loving way . He guess .

Sehun was glaring at the plain wall , thinking so hard until he did not hear the door squeaked ; means that his wife had back from her meeting . Lu Han step into the house and frowned . She smirked and throws a small pillow at his face . Sehun jumps and that make the little girl laughed . 

" Yahh ~ What with that face ? You seem like an old ahjusshi that forgot where he keep his umbrella when its raining .. Hahaha ~ " she laughs loudly and that makes Sehun blushed because of embarrassment . Lu Han wiped her eyes and sit next to her husband . 

" What are you thinking about ? Are you hungry ? " she tilts her head and ask concernly . Sehun was taken aback . He felt that his heart beating so fast because of her cuteness . Sehun clear his throat . 

" N-no .. I-i'm not hungry .. J-just s-something .." Lu Han chuckled at his cuteness . ' Lu Han-ah , why did you think that this cocky is cute .. No , No ..' she shooks her head .

' Why did i even stutter ? Wanna die ? '

Lu Han shrugs . " It's okay then .." she walks to her room to take a shower and rest . Tomorrow , they must wake up early for the last preparation for the festival . It will starts at 3.00 P.M. and Lu Han did not want her jobs miserable or imperfect . 

 

 

 

 

<>

 

 

 

 

 

 

All the students of SM Royale Academy gathered at the main hall . It was their principal demand . They start chatting and talking to each other . In other spot , Shuntzs are sitting peacefully at their seat ; calmly waits for their principal . 

EXO boys were already pissed with all the fangirls , flashes everywhere and they had received many chocolates and love letters . Sehun frowned . 

" Where's the principal ? I've fed up already with all the flashes and sweets , they are very grateful that i love chocolates .. " he whines and rolled his eyes . Chanyeol and Kai shrugs . They enjoyed all the fangirls and their little presents . 

 

 

 

 

 

" Ehm , ehm .." Mr Donghae starts . He smiles brightly as the hall becomes silent as the library . 

" Happy Valentine's Day , guys .. Are you ready for the festival ? " 

The students starts cheering and screaming ; most of them are the guys . WEIRD isn't it ? Mr Donghae chuckled . 

" Do you know why I call all of you here ? " they replied with silent and that makes the principal sighs . He smiles and starts .

" This year is our turn to held a festival .. So , I want to make different .. " 

Some soft sounds starts echoed in the hall as the students whispering with each other .

" Today , i want all of you choose a girl and a boy to be the most sweetest couple for today .. The person that been chosen must stand beside me and we have a special gift for the couple . " Mr Donghae looks to his secretary and she hands him a small box . He opens it and shoves to the students .

" It is a pair of couple rings , we will engrave this rings with their names and they must wear them until next month , got it .." . The students cheers . Mr Donghae clears gs throat and the hall becomes silent .

 

 

" Now , you may choose the girl and shouts her names , loudly .. You can choose any kind of girls and the said one must come here .. In the count of three ...."

 

 

" Hannie , who should we choose ? " Baekhyun asked . She doesn't know who to pick . 

" Just follow them ,, i don't want to think anymore .." she rools her eyes . Baekhyun pouts and sit back to her place . 

 

 

 

" Two ,, one .. Shouted her name ..." the principal stops . Then , a male student stand up and shouts .

" My princess Lu Han !!!!!!"

" Yes , Lu Han unnie ..." 

" Yes , Lu Han unnie is the right one ..." 

Lu Han's name echoed in the hall . All the students starts to cheer for her and that makes her shocked . 

 

 

" What ? Me ? " she points to herself and ask cutely . All the eyes are looking to her and the guys giggle loudly . Lu Han is very adorable with her doe-eyes and innocent behaviour . She smiles awkwardly and walks to her uncles . She faced him and the man shrugs . He chuckled and whisper to her niece . " I don't know that you're so famous .. Good luck with your partner .." he wink at his niece . Lu Han rolls her eyes and pouts . That sight makes the guys squeals . She sighs and smile widely .

 

 

" Thank you fpr your coorporation .. So , now we have the girl and we need the boy .. In the count of three ... " . Lu Han close her eyes tight . 

" Two ... One .. Now , shout his names ..." . The hall starts to become so noisy . All the guys scream the words ' me ' whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter