Chapter 2

I Love You, Too (Sequel)

Your POV:

The next morning, I woke up and stretched.  I looked to the bed next to me and didn't find Aron, who was supposed to be sleeping there, wasn't there.  It seemed like his bed wasn't touched at all last night. 

I threw my legs over the bed when I kicked my blanket away and made my way to the bathroom.  After I washed up, I went to look for my brother.  I soon found him sleeping on the couch with Ren.  Minhyun was sleeping on the other couch and Baekho, too.  I smiled at them and walked into the kitchen to make breakfast. 

A few minutes later, I heard footsteps behind me.  He wrapped his arms around my shoulders as I cooking over the stove.  A smile grew on my face as that person laid his head on my shoulder and whispering, "I missed you."  I giggled and continued to cook. 

Suddenly I heard my brother's voice yelling, "Yah!  What do you think you're doing with my little sister?!?!"  When there was no reply, Aron continued on.  "Yah!  I know you hear me, Choi Minki!" 

"What???  I'm not doing anything bad," he whined. 

"Get your hands off my sister."

"But I really miss her." 

Aron groaned in frustration.  Then Baekho came into the kitchen, followed by Minhyun.  "Hey!!" Minhyun whined while I turned around.  "Why are you hugging ~you~?" 

"Exactly, now someone-" Aron started. 

"I wanted to give her a hug first!" Minhyun pouted. 

"Well, you're too late.  Should've gotten up earlier," Ren teased. 

Aron sighed and walked back into the living room.  Baekho was left there laughing at the scene and how childish Ren and Minhyun were acting.  Finally when Ren let me go, I went to give hugs to the Baekho and Minhyun who didn't receive one yet.  Then I went back to cooking before the food burned. 

When breakfast was ready, everyone was up now, they all came and sat at the table and dug in.  While we were eating, they asked me and Aron questions about America and such. 

Then I asked them, "What happened last night?  You guys were all sleeping on the couch in weird positions." 

"We were drinking a little bit," Ren replied. 

"A little bit my ," JR scoffed. 

"Correction, only Ren drank a lot," Aron said. 

"Yah, don't lie, Kwak Aron," Baekho said. 

"Yeah, Aron drank a lot, too," Minhyun joined in. 

Their conversation on pointing out who drank the most went on like that for a couple good more minutes.  All I could do was laugh at them.  It was hilarious and cute of them to be and act like this.  This is one of the most things I missed about living here in Korea.  Including hanging out with my other friends.  Speaking of hanging out with friends, I have to meet up with Amber soon. 

I quickly finished my breakfast while they continued to talk.  As soon as I was done, I jumped up from my seat and placed my plate in the sink.  "I'll be going to meet Amber now!," I sang as I ran back to the guest room to change quickly. 

After I changed, I walked out of the building and onto the busy streets of Seoul.  I made my way through the waves of people to the dance studio where I used to practice with my dance group.  That's another thing I missed so much. 

When I reached the dance room that we practiced in before, I was greeted by most of my group members.  I walked in and sat to talk with them for a while. 

"Where's Taemin, Bora, and Hyuna?" I asked. 

"Taemin's out visiting family, Bora noona is probably with her new boyfriend, and Hyuna, too," Hyuk replied. 

"Oh... well, I was really hoping to meet all of you guys again."

"Taemin had to leave at the last minute," Kai said. 

"Bora and Hyuna noona just didn't respond to our texts," Lay added. 

After I took a pause, I said, "Well, at least I get to meet up with you guys again." 

"Any ways, how was America?" Sehun asked. 

"Fun, but I really missed being here with you guys," I replied. 

"Of course you missed me," Amber said. 

I softly hit her arm and scoffed.  Then I turned back to the rest of them.  We continued talking for a while before they started to leave.  Then it was only me and Amber left. 

"Everyone has a real life now," I said kind of jokingly, but also serious. 

"Yeah... what have you been doing since you got her yesterday?" Amber said. 

"I met up with Miyoo and Youngmin, then I went straight home afterwards, well technically JR's apartment, but yeah..."

"Only Youngmin knows you're back?" 

"Yeah."  I knew what Amber was trying to get at, I really hoped that she wouldn't say it. 

"Does Kwangmin?" she asked hesitantly. 

Mentally I died when I heard his name.  "No," I answered plainly. 

"Oh," she said awkwardly.  I nodded my head and fell silent.  Then I started remembering things about my past with Kwangmin and how happy we were before we broke up.  I wish I could go back to that time and change things.  I sighed quite loudly and then hung out with Amber a little bit longer before separating from her. 

 

 

----------------------------

Hi guys!! here's another chapter!! I hope you guys like it!! :D  Hopefully it isn't too boring for you guys, I know it's a slow beginning, but please wait a little while longer  :)

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer