Chapter 9

I Love You, Too (Sequel)

Your POV:

It's been a week and I feel absolutely exhausted.  But today, Saturday, Miyoo and Youngmin are holding a a little party for their new house.  I got ready and yelled to JR and Aron that I'd be gone for the night.  Then I left. 

When I got to their house, I knocked on the door and waited for an answer.  Miyoo opened the door and pulled me into a hug right away.  I walked in to the living room with her and met some of her friends that were there. 

A lot of things happened from eating to opening some gifts.  Throughout the whole chaos, I spotted Kwangmin.  I was hesitant to go talk to him since I had not talked to him since that night and I was afraid it would be awkward, so I decided to keep my distance for now. 

About an hour later everyone was scattered in the backyard and inside.  That's when Kwangmin came up to talk to me.  As we greeted each other I started fidgeting with my fingers because of how nervous I was. 

"So, I haven't seen you in a while.  How have you been?" Kwangmin asked. 

"Tired," I replied.  "Lots of work to do.  How about you?" 

"Pretty good.... Ummm...." 

It became silent between us for a while, then I started to feel a bit sick and fatigued.  My eye lids started drooping a bit and my legs felt like they were weakening. 

"A-are you okay?" Kwangmin asked worriedly. 

"Yeah," I replied. 

"You don't look so w- MINA!" 

Right as he was talking, everything suddenly went black and I could feel myself starting to fall.  The last thing I heard was his voice calling my name, or more like shouting in panic. 

Kwangmin's POV:

I was talking to Mina, until she suddenly fainted.  I screamed her name as she was about to fall and hit the ground.  Quickly I grabbed onto her before she was out of reach.  I looked up and saw everyone staring at me- us. 

Miyoo and Youngmin rushed over to see what happened.  When they say Mina unconcious they started to panic.  I carefully picked her up bridal style and gently laid her down on the couch near by.  Once I put her down, I backed away and stared at her.  She looked fine, then I checked her forehead.  It was kind of warm, but she started to mumble something. 

I tried to listen to what she was saying, but it was barely audiable and it was mostly mumbles that I couldn't understand.  I backed away and stood up just to stare down at her again. 

After a couple more hours, all the guest left it was only me, Miyoo, Youngmin, and Mina.  I basically stayed with Mina the whole night.  I didn't mind staying with her, but I was worried that she was sick or something.  Then she woke up. 

"Are you okay?" I asked her once she had opened her eyes. 

She nodded her head and looked around.  "What time is it?" she asked. 

"About midnight," I replied. 

She sat up and looked around once again before getting up.  "I have to go." 

"Here, I'll take you home," I insisted. 

"No, it's okay." 

"It's late.  I'll take you home." 

"Yeah, go with Kwangmin," Youngmin said as he walked into the room with Miyoo. 

"Just go with Kwangmin, it'll make me feel less worried," Miyoo said with a smile. 

She said okay and then we all went to the entrance together.  Mina and I put our shoes on and said good bye to Youngmin and Miyoo as we walked out.  I lead Mina to my car and opened the passenger door for her.  Then I climbed in and we drove off. 

Your POV:

Kwangmin started driving to JR's house as soon as he buckled his seat belt.  As I sat there, I soon started to feel ill again.  I leaned my head back against the window and closed my eyes. 

"Are you sure you're okay?" Kwangmin asked. 

My eyes opened and I turned my head so that I was looking at Kwangmin.  I replied, "Yeah, I think I'm just overworking myself." 

"Oh, make sure that you get lost of rest, okay?  Take a break, have some medicine, and take care of yourself." 

A smile started to form on my face.  It made me really happy, although I was feeling like crap, that he was worried about me and was telling me all this stuff.  It reminded me of that time when we were dating when I accidentally cut my hand while cutting vegetables.  He was so cute when he panicked like that. 

We finally arrived at JR's apartment building and I got out of the car.  Once I closed the car door and was about to turn around to walk in, Kwangmin opened the window and told me once again to take care of myself.  I nodded and waved good bye to him.  Then he drove off. 

I dragged myself all the way up to JR's apartment.  I unlocked the door and went in.  After changing and washing up quickly, I went to get some sleep since I still felt sick. 

Aron's POV:

I heard footsteps walking around and it woke me up.  I opened one of my eyes when the light suddenly and found that it was Mina.  I wanted to lecture her and ask her why she's back so late, but I was so tired that I didn't feel like getting up. 

A few minutes when by of her walking around the room to her walking out to use the bathroom to coming back into the room and finally turning the light off and sleeping.  I went back to sleep until I heard her start groaning in her sleep.  At first I didn't really think about it too much, but then she continued to do it. 

Finally I got up and turned the light on to check on her.  When I did, I saw that she was sweating like crazy.  I put my hand on her forehead and felt it burning. 

Quickly I went to get a cold, wet towel to cool her down.  I woke her up, but she kept complaining on how cold it was even though she was burning up.  So I gave her medicine. 

After about an hour of trying to take care of her and waiting for the medicine to take affect, nothing else worked.  Then I decided to take her to the hospital. 

When we got there, the doctor finally took her in for a check up after waiting for a little while.  The nurse soon lead me into Mina's room once they were done with her check up.  I sat beside her and hoped that she was going to be well soon.  While I waited for the doctor to come and tell me the results I texted Jonghyun that we were at the hospital and for him not to panic when he didn't find us. 

It took a while, but the doctor finally came back with the results.  He asked, "Are you a relative of Kwak Mina?" 

"Yes, I'm her big brother," I replied while standing up and greeting him. 

"Well..."  He told me the results and I could not believe it.  Honestly I couldn't figure out what emotions I was feeling at that time.  I had to really process what the doctor said in my mind about one hundred times before actually reacting.  There were so many thoughts going through my head it was making me go crazy.  I was happy, but then again I wondered how I could let that happen to my little sister- or how and when it ever happened to her.  I sighed and waited for her to wake up to tell me more info about this situation. 

Your POV:

The doctor gave me a quick check up and then gave me some medicine that made me feel drowsy.  Then I fell asleep.  The next thing I know, is I'm laying in a hospital bed and Aron is sitting next to me in a stool playing on his phone. 

I rub my eyes until I'm used to the light and sit up straight.  I feel way much better than I did last night and more energetic today.  Aron notices that I'm up and looks at me with serious eyes.  I'm totally confused at his reaction when I wake up and just stare back at him. 

Finally Aron said, "The doctor came back with the results.  He said..."

 

 


Hi guys!! Here's a chapter for you all!  I hope you like it!! Tell me in the comments what you guys think will happen in the next chapter!  hehe, I wonder if you guys will guess this already... hmmm, we'll see ;)

 

~Angelflyer