Chapter 7

I Love You, Too (Sequel)

Your POV:

Kwangmin took me to some new places that were put up when I was gone.  I can't lie, I really did enjoy and miss being with Kwangmin.  Throughout the day he smiled and purposely didn't get too close to me.  Silently I thanked him for not crossing the line and respecting my indecisiveness about our situation. 

He smiled the whole day.  I really loved seeing it after a long time.  And I couldn't help but smile as well.  At the end of the day, he dropped me off at JR's place and left. 

I went up to JR's apartment and got ready for bed since it was kind of late already.  I laid in bed and thought about the day and how I really did enjoy it.  A feeling started to grow in my heart.  The feeling feels so familiar, but sadness also was brought up.  Soon I fell asleep. 

~~1 week later~~

Lately I've been hanging out with Kwangmin a lot more.  He's come to pick me up lots of times, and we would just go hang out at some random place till late at night.  I let him take me where ever he wanted to go, I really didn't mind.  I wanted to hang out with him any ways. 

I've been thinking about me and Kwangmin's relationship a lot.  I guess I should give him a chance, I know that if I don't then all I'd be doing is hurting myself as well as him himself.  Plus, I think I've just been denying my feelings that I still have for him.  The time that I've been spending with him made me realize how much I really need him in my life, and I could really tell that it's the same for him.  Although I don't say it out loud to him or show it, but I... love him. 

I was walking over to his apartment since he called me to go over.  I walked around the corner of the building and saw something that was exactly like the past. 

A girl, the one that was at the wedding I think and didn't even bother to remember her name, pulled Kwangmin's neck down towards her and kiss him on the lips.  My heart once again broke in half.  But when I saw Kwangmin harshly push her off of him, it made me feel slightly better. 

I walked up to the two instead of just running away like the time I did before.  When I was walking to them, I could hear Kwangmin yelling at her.  Then they looked to me. 

"Kwangmin," I said quietly. 

"Who's she, Kwangmin oppa?" the girl asked. 

"None of your business, now leave Sooyoung!" Kwangmin said roughly. 

"Oppa," Sooyoung said innocently. 

"You call that a kiss?" I asked with confidence suddenly rushing through my body.  Then I looked at Kwangmin and cupped his cheeks and tip-toed up so that I could reach his lips.  When I pulled away I smirked at her and said, "Now that's a real kiss." 

She scoffed and walked away.  I turned my head back to Kwangmin and saw how surprised he looked.  His mouth was opened a little and his eyes grew wide.  I gave him a small innocent smile and pulled him along with me. 

I ended up pulling him to a near by club so we didn't have to walk so far.  We entered and sat at the bar.  I ordered some drinks for us and we drank for the night. 

"W-why did you kiss me?" Kwangmin asked. 

"Because... that wasn't even a real kiss she gave you.  I was just trying to prove what a real kiss looks like," I said simply half lying. 

"You understand that that was not supposed to happen, right?" 

"Yeah.  I'm sorry for back then.  I didn't even ask what the real situation was, I feel extremely stupid now that I think about it." 

"Don't be.  I'm sorry, too.... that I hurt you." 

"Don't worry about it.  How about we just stop talking about the past okay?"

"But-" 

"Just shut up and drink." 

He did as I told him.  Then I gulped down my glass.  A while later I felt weird and couldn't really focus on anything.  I forgot what I was doing, but once I realized that I was at a club I stepped away from the bar and went to the dance floor. 

I felt someone following behind me.  I turned and found myself looking up at this handsome guy that seemed so familiar, but his face was kind of blurry and I couldn't tell who it was.  After a while of trying to figure out who it was, I realized that it was Kwangmin.  He stood beside me for a while and asked me questions like if I was okay or if I wanted to go home.  I don't really remember what I said for an answer, but I was totally cool that he stayed by me. 

The next thing I remember is that I woke up, completely .  The sun was shining in my face as I got up.  I looked around the room and didn't really recognize it until I really took a look at the place.  I mentally slapped myself when I did. 

Slowly I turned my head and looked down beside me.  There Kwangmin was sleeping completely as well.  Right then I told myself that I could guess what could've happened last night.  I sighed and pulled on my hair. 

Quietly I got off the bed and tried to gather my clothes, but it was painful to even try to walk.  When I told myself that I had to get out of here before I got in trouble with my brother, I ignored the pain as best as I could and quickly got dressed. 

As I was running out of Kwangmin's apartment, I apologized to him under my breath for leaving with out telling him, but I was totally confused and worried and just had a lot of emotions going through me all at once.  While I walked home I made a note to text or call Kwangmin later on in the day.  But right now I needed to get home. 

Kwangmin's POV:

~~At club~~

I carefully watched Mina because I could tell that she was drunk.  Her speech was slurring and she was mixing in some English here and there as she spoke.  Then she got up from the bar and walked over to the dance floor.  I followed behind her and kept an eye on her figure just in case something were to happen. 

She was smily and giggly and I started to wonder if I should take her home now.  I asked her a couple of questions, but her slurred speech made it hard for me to understand.  Then I decided to just take her home myself. 

Before we left, she told me to drink some, too.  I declined her offer, but then she forced me to.  So after I took about 3 to 4 shots we finally went home.  I knew for sure that I wasn't drunk, but tipsy. 

My mind was all boggled up and I suddenly forgot where Mina was staying, so I just took her to my apartment instead.  But as we were walking back to my place, she suddenly collapsed, but if it weren't for my fast reflexes she would've hit the ground. 

Finally when I got up to my apartment, with Mina in my hands, I felt relieved somewhat.  I placed her on my bed and went to wash up quickly.  When I walked back into my room, Mina looked stunning while laying there on my bed.  She was up again and smirking at me.  I couldn't help, but feel slightly . 

At first I tried to just put her back to sleep, she was starting to get a bit close and touchy towards me.  Soon I couldn't help it and the night went on. 

 

 


Hi guys! here's another chapter for you all!  I hope you liked it!! ;)  Tell me what you guys think will happen in the comments!!

 

~Angelflyer