Chapter 11

I Love You, Too (Sequel)

Kwangmin's POV:

"What happened?" I heard Youngmin's voice boom. 

We all turned our head to look at Miyoo, Mina, and Youngmin standing on the stairs looking at us.  Then Sooyoung bent down to start cleaning up the glass.  Still no one spoke. 

"Don't clean the glass like that," Miyoo said.  "I'll take care of it." 

Sooyoung still didn't stop.  I walked over to her and yanked her up before she grabbed more.  I pulled her over to the side where she couldn't reach the glass. 

"Are you stupid?" I asked angrily. 

"What happened?" Youngmin repeated sterner. 

I looked at Youngmin and told him what had happened just a few moments earlier. 

**Flashback**

"Do you hear that?" I asked Hyunmin and Soohyun. 

"What?" Soohyun asked. 

I put my finger up to my lips signaling to be quiet.  We stayed silent for a second and then heard knocking.  It was coming from the front door.  My eyebrows started to crinkle up because who would knock, when there's a perfectly nice doorbell right in front.  Plus, how did this person who was at the door get in when they had to get through the gate first? 

Slowly I made my way over to the front door to see who it was.  Before I opened the door, I tried peaking through the windows to see who it was, but when I couldn't tell, I eventually just went to open the door. 

As soon as I opened the door my mood right away plunged downward.  It was Sooyoung.  I wondered how she knew how to get here for a minute, but then she pushed passed me and came in. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked annoyed. 

"I came to visit and I have to tell you something," she said with a smile. 

"Don't you know that it's rude to enter a house when no one let you in... and how did you ever get in through the gate?" 

"Well... the gate was kind of opened..." 

Then Hyunmin and Soohyun walked over to where we were.  As Sooyoung was backing up and greeting the two, she bumped into the entrance table and the vase that was on there wobbled and dropped to the ground breaking into pieces. 

**Flashback end**

 

"What is it that you need to tell Kwangmin?" Youngmin asked Sooyoung as soon as he was done listening to my story. 

"I think I'd rather keep it between us two for now.  So can I speak to him privately?" Sooyoung replied. 

Youngmin nodded his head and when he did that I gave him a glare and went outside with Sooyoung to hear what she had to tell me so badly.  As soon as we got out I sighed and listened to her. 

"Kwangmin..." she started. 

"Listen, Sooyoung, hurry up and make it quick I want to go back inside," I interrupted her. 

"Well, I came to tell you that you're going to get married with my cousin, Yunhee, in two weeks." 

"WHAT?!?" I yelled.  My eyes widened at what she said.  I couldn't believe it.  I was going to get married to Yunhee?!?  The one that broke me and the person I love most apart?  I died inside a little bit when I heard this. 

"Yunhee's dad, or my uncle, became business partners with your father I think, or something like that.  They were planning for about 3 to 4 months now for your wedding.  Although I'm upset with this whole thing, I'll be happy for you." 

I didn't reply, instead I made an irritated face and went back inside.  I just couldn't believe this that was about to happen.  Right away, when I got inside I asked Youngmin and Hyunmin if they heard about this at all. 

"Did you guys know that I'm supposed to get married in two weeks?!?" I asked. 

Both shook their heads and started asking me questions, then the girls came into the room.  But before they said or asked anything I got up and said that I was leaving, I needed to go to my dad and ask him what was happening. 

Your POV:

"What's wrong with Kwangmin?" I asked. 

Youngmin looked at me with a small smile and said, "Nothing." 

I gave him a confused look wondering what he was hiding, but then Miyoo asked if I wanted to stay over.  I told her no and that I should get ready to leave soon as well.  So I left. 

I got to JR's place and got ready for bed.  As soon as I was done washing up and whatnot, I went to lay in my bed.  Right when I was about to sleep, the door suddenly opened and Aron poked his head in.  He came in to check on me, like he has been this past week.  It was nice of him, but also annoying just like when we were kids. 

 

 


Hey guys!! here's another chapter!! Did you guys like it?  Is it good?  c:

 

~Angelflyer